⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i LOVE the earnables so much. im more excited for these than anything in a while. my game isnt opening though so i hope they fix it soon or give us something. :( 
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I’m so excited for the diamond gig, I’ll be able to buy the witch hat from a couple years ago next week! Also what’s the best way to complete this weekend’s event and get the last item? I always struggle for some reason and usually only get to the 3rd item. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m so excited for the diamond gig, I’ll be able to buy the witch hat from a couple years ago next week! Also what’s the best way to complete this weekend’s event and get the last item? I always struggle for some reason and usually only get to the 3rd item. 
    Just so you guys know, none of the costumes from last year are available for diamonds. They might be Available next update, but at that point it’s after Halloween any way. 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Wanted the hair and lollipop, got the hair and outfit. I'm happy! 
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    How many event points give you in total those diamonds gigs?I'm trying to see if i'm going to do it
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    3 hrs reality at Calababas home. you have to invite 4 guests and then you need other 3 stars.
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited October 2020
    How many event points give you in total those diamonds gigs?I'm trying to see if i'm going to do it

I got 20 for the 8 hour and 23 for the 10 hour and then I quit. 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    my free box pick🤩 would’ve taken the lollipop but it’s right back to saving for me!

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited October 2020

does anyone know if the halloween decorations disappear after halloween?
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    had to get 4 boxes until i got an item, and i’m happy i got the hair ! (and i’m happy to say this time i had all items in my gb) 

that’s for amateurs
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Is there a way that we can cancel a task after we started? I started the diamond quest and im on the 10 hour but i dont think finishing it makes sense. I rather not finish and go do reality shoes because i really want all the earnables. 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I got the skirt in my free box then I opened 6 more and managed to get the hair and lollipop. I was so excited I forgot to take screenshots. I really love the cat costume and I'm happy that the ears can be used with any hair. Wish we would have got a tail though. This weekend is so awesome, I love everything we're getting and I'm looking forward to the rest of the month!
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I wanted everything so I chased them. No regrets.

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Can’t decide whether to open the box above or the one to the right or keep the kstars😫
    edit: I only like the lollipop

edit 2: ended up keeping the kstars and I’m glad I did.
    Didn’t like anyhing that much anyway.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love the earnables this week and I'm also happy for the free cat costume 🐱 and chance to get diamonds 🙌🏻 but honestly who comes up with these inconvenient ideas? Why do we have to complete the gigs right away? Thankfully I came to the forum before rushing to finish the 8-hour gig, there's no way I can complete the 10-hour one right after finishing this one, I have no energy and a have a lot to do during the day, now I have to babysit my game too 😥
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Why. is. this. happening. to. me. all. the. time? I just wanted that hair and the lollipop.....

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I’m done....Just not my day
    But at least I got a feather 🙃🙃🙃

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Frist I got the skirt then decided to do a little chasing cuz I truly want the hair and lollipop then I got Kstars so I was like let's open one more box 🤦🏻‍♀️ wish I didn't. 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Free box!! I am so happy 😭 wanted the lollipop but i guess I will eventually get the other one from kollection! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Honestly feel personally attacked by these choices
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    helcabu said:
    I got the cat costume and also doing the quest for 12 diamonds now! ❤️ Also loooove the earnables and GB items ❤️

how did you get the car costume? your doll is beautiful btw
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Just realized my poor guy doll doesn't get cat costume, just the dyes. Oh well, I'm shelving him anyway, guy dolls don't have much to be excited about