🗳️SYS - 10/8/20 KimTober Brings ~ Bubblegum Pink!🦩

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I don't think you need to @thesweetone it's been mentioned a few times this thread. I meant just save it in your look book in case Glu changes it! I did it myself once I saw it. I was so annoyed when Glu changed it the first time haha 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Well... okay. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Oh I see, it's one of those "last earnable barely with my 14th look" week again!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Using this hair seemed to help my scores...

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

What did I do wrong? 😭
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Guys is there anything I can do to avoid this happening to me? I voted for only 5 minutes and I’ve already seen so many folks suffering from this glitch 😩

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I see I’m not the only one who gets so few votes. What’s going on? 😑
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

I've been voting for the past hour and I've seen at least 20 glitches like this. Dolls are losing votes because of this!! It is not ok
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @martina_kkh there is nothing wrong with your looks, I love them ! Maybe you were experiencing the glitches 😟
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @martina_kkh there is nothing wrong with your looks, I love them ! Maybe you were experiencing the glitches 😟
    @ViennaKKH that could be it 😐 I’ll submit a gown with my second ticket to see what happens 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I can’t be the only one getting low scores, And I look amazing like wtf 😐. @Glu please fix it please 🙄
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @kkhpeyton I've been running into the same thing since last night! I actually want energy so I can complete these diamond quest and get back to efficiently completing the professional event, and I can't earn energy in the VB for the first time ever! I even got a diamond, but no energy!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Legit almost 50% of dolls are glitching in my VP. I vote based on what the outfit would look like if I recognize the unglitched part. 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

It’s always the same lately with the first two looks getting lower votes. 
    I’m loving this theme and hopefully my scores will be on the up 🤞 I’m gonna assume that either my outfits are glitching or I’m up against another beautiful doll 🥺
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I found the stunning @princessprecious on my side game 😍
    😍🥰 I went out for drinks in London last night and forgot to play, so I've started SYS today and only submitted 3 looks so far 😂😩
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @princessprecious my heart broke a little when I read your comment😭 oh how I wish I could be back in London right now and going out with my friends🥺 instead I’m stuck in the US LMFAO I’m crying in the inside
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @gicela it was my first time going "out" in London, it was really strange though because at 10pm we were asked to leave the club. I actually thought that was a joke when I'd read it in the news 😂😭 were you visiting the US and can't get back because of the pandemic? 🥺