⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    GOOD LORD
    I just finished the diamond quest and holyyyy I am so tired. I had about 180 energy saved up for this weekend to speed through it, I woke up when the event started and got bombarded with the diamond quest. The 12 diamonds definitely help but... I wish I could've taken a break! Now with... 76 event points. Eww. Nevertheless, time to go do a billion reality shows!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Would be nice if i could actually play 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited October 2020

Great start of this weekend. I had to chase a bit, but I don’t regret it. Got the top, skirt and lollipop! I guess it’s not meant to be for me to own a rainbow hair 🙄 someday maybe 😂
    also bought the cotton candy handheld from the VB. and I love the cat costume 🐱 
    I’m currently trying to get through the 10 hr diamond gig, 😰 hope I’ll be able to get to the last earnable... 
    I’m also first in my TS group with no TB’s right now, so I have high hopes for this weekend 😂

edit: autocorrect, my mum doesn’t have anything to do with this 😂
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I was chasing the hair and lollipop but instead got the top and skirt... its ok I guess

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Meow 😽
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    This is exactly why I don’t chase items lol learned my lesson, but I felt better after opening a couple Halloween boxes. I wasn’t going to initially this year but figured it wouldn’t hurt. The first box was the little puppy which I’ve been wanting since I started playing again two years ago and then I decided to just open one more and got the hair with elf ears. I almost screamed when I saw that lol super happy with both my picks. 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m glad I checked the forum before I played. In the middle of my 10 hour gig now. I wonder if this is the reason we haven’t been able to open 2 daily boxes.... had I been able to stack a bunch of energy this week I wouldn’t care as much. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    So what's happening if I decline the 12 hour gig for diamonds? Is Simon going to call later? I would really want to do it before going to sleep and end it tomorrow morning @kokokokonut
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Male dolls don’t have anything to spend diamonds on do they? I don’t know whether it’s a total waste of time to do the diamond gigs on my side game or not
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @abasili93 I declined the 12 hour gig, Simon gave me the 'are you sure' type option, I said yes and he said he would call and let the organisers know so if you decline it, I doubt it's coming back. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I kniw  you can opt-out of the rest after you do the first. I  did the 1st one. And said no more when Simon called immediately about the rext so i got the 2 diamonds for the 1st, and was not responsible for the rest of the task.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    Male dolls don’t have anything to spend diamonds on do they? I don’t know whether it’s a total waste of time to do the diamond gigs on my side game or not
    They can only buy dye boxes so far. I decided to do it for my male doll if they ever get the Get the look feature!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas...
    I have the suspicion that after the diamond quest begins the code enters an if statement that looks something like this:
    ChanceEnergy=ChanceEnergy*0.2 (lowers chance of energy by 80%)
    ChanceCash=ChanceCash*1.8 (increases chance of cash)

How close am I? Because I stocked up on energy by voting last night and today have gotten next to no energy voting.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Kitty squad with @HollySisk and @SugarK

iOS
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @AguadeCoco I might as well do them then! Thank you 😁
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Omg I just spent so many stars chasing the hair and I got everything but the hair  :'(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    Omg I just spent so many stars chasing the hair and I got everything but the hair  :'(
    That's how it usually is for me. When I decide to chase something I get everything BUT the item I want. 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca @kokokokonut thanks a lot dolls ✨ 
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

bought two extra boxes to get the hair, but kinda worth it i guess :)
    uh hi
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Of course 🙄 I only get a real prize about once a month. This game is fixed 🤡

How does everyone manage to save up SO many K-stars so that you can chase exactly what you want? I struggle to save up 300 K-Stars, that’s the most I ever saved, and that was because I was in the trial weekday SYS and got lucky with some 50 star boxes. I usually only have around ~200 before VIP or something I really want (Halloween boxes this time) rolls around. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Beyond mad chased hair and Lolita ended up with just the damn top kinda mad over this