🗳️SYS - 10/8/20 KimTober Brings ~ Bubblegum Pink!🦩

Comments

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    The amount of glitched looks I have seen in the voting booth is sad... This is the most unfair SYS in a while 😔 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Is it just me or does the catsuit look last minute.. if it was up for diamonds I would not have purchased it. Would have been happier with a free box 🤷‍♀️
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @princessprecious omg 10 pm what?? that’s like the time I usually leave my house when I go out...😂  no I’m from the US☹️ I visited London a while back and I had the time of my life so I’m dying to go back!! I was planning on going this past summer since I was going to study abroad in Spain but that all got canceled because of the pandemic💔
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas...
    I have the suspicion that after the diamond quest begins the code enters an if statement that looks something like this:
    ChanceEnergy=ChanceEnergy*0.2 (lowers chance of energy by 80%)
    ChanceCash=ChanceCash*1.8 (increases chance of cash)

How close am I? Because I stocked up on energy by voting last night and today have gotten next to no energy voting.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @princessprecious and @gicela We've got the same policy in some big cities in France since a few weeks, it's supposed to help slow down the coronavirus!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @AguadeCoco that’s honestly really good, meanwhile in the US we cannot control the cases bc almost everyone is so irresponsible😫 our clubs are closed but bars are starting to open back up despite our circumstances!! I’ve been isolating myself since March and I’m studying from home and I’m honestly so tired of it already 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    gicela said:
    @AguadeCoco that’s honestly really good, meanwhile in the US we cannot control the cases bc almost everyone is so irresponsible😫 our clubs are closed but bars are starting to open back up despite our circumstances!! I’ve been isolating myself since March and I’m studying from home and I’m honestly so tired of it already 

I just read a neighboring county (who was against a mask mandate) is manipulating their data to show a drop in covid cases 🙃 I'm just sick of it. I miss not having to second guess anything (even basic shopping trips) in order to stay safe. I believe when they say this is going to continue well into 2021. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't think you need to @thesweetone it's been mentioned a few times this thread. I meant just save it in your look book in case Glu changes it! I did it myself once I saw it. I was so annoyed when Glu changed it the first time haha 

I've learned not to post good glitches here. My favorite one was fixed and I know it was my fault because nobody else seemed to know about it 😔
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

My looks are scoring pretty well so far. 

Also with the London thing @princessprecious @gicela @AguadeCoco I've seen bars and stuff close at 10pm but then you just get a huge gathering of people drinking on the street so I really don't think it's gonna do too much to stop the spread. 
    Also I'm always shocked when I hear people like London, I've lived here for 6 years but it's felt like 60 and I'm convinced it's aged me 😂
    edited October 2020
    @soundspretty it most definitely is carrying over until next year😭 I also second guess everything and stay home all the time since I tend to get really sick even with the normal flu, it usually escalates to bronchitis so I really don’t want to experience covid🙁 I’m just hoping I can continue to stay healthy and not lose my mind through the remainder of this 
    @JadeLaMuneca omg hahaha I think I love it because for me it was a vacation😂 I live out in the country so I for sure wouldn’t like to live in the city since it’s so loud and busy! *sigh* it sounds like people will just do as they wish despite them trying to regulate it
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @soundspretty fixed it! ❤️
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

looks 3-5. scores are finally picking up!!!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Love this theme, hate the prizes and how glitchy this is. Nearly every doll is half naked and half my hairstyles are lockdown nightmares 

please can we have more colour specific themes but actually working?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    The more I look at the earnable dress the more I love it. The pink at the top looks like clouds and the iridescent strips look like rain. It's honestly just so cute. 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Now my app won’t open 🥴 it opened this morning @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I’m starting to think that they’re purposely making our looks do bad so we’re forced to buy tickets :/
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020

Looks 1-5. Can’t break 46 to save my life 😂😂😂😂
    (also I am ONE POINT away from the dress 😭)
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @KKHLucy check the crash thread, koko has been referring everyone there!! 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Pretty disappointing start. I’ll be lucky to even make it to the eyes let alone stay top 5. I was so excited for this theme 😞 

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    AAlright Glu, explain this bubblegum strip show🤦🏾‍♀️
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

It is no longer just a naked doll, now they both appear like this. I don't know about you, but for me it is overwhelming to vote like this.
    😟 oh no! is that @Basak ? this is awful im so sorry doll 😓
    Oh god... That’s my doll.. 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've only been getting diamonds through voting during the weekday SYS so this week that means I get none.
    Platform: Android