Options

🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• Options
    emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited October 2020
    When will the game get fixed?? I (and many others) will be loosing out on our diamonds and the earnable outfit if this continues!! I really hope that we will be very, very, very compensated!
  • Options
    gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    oooooo so I declined the diamond gig on my second game bc I am NOT about to start stressing over all that 2x, nope nope nope! so I did the cat quest and it seems to have a continuation even after the event🤨 *hopefully* something comes out of it, if not at least it’ll be event points haha
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Unpopular opinion but I'm scared that if they give us a diamond business then they will also sell more stuff in the kloset for diamonds. We already have the kollections when diamonds originally were supposed to be used to buy previous event items only 🤷
    I agree. Diamonds are the new K-Stars. K-Stars got easier to earn with businesses and easier still with the SYS rewards. People weren’t buying K-Stars as much so they had to introduce an new pay-to-play currency. The same cycle will happen with diamonds. 

And cash has been basically worthless for years 😂
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I loled at your energy comment, I did the same thing and felt the same way😂 glu loves to humble me 
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    If anyone has time, could you show me the way the shoes in the Kim Jasmine SMC bundle look dyed in all colors?? I’d be so grateful!💕
  • Options
    @jhabs here you go!
  • Options
    If I run out of time to finish my 10 hr gig, will Simon still ask me to do the 12 hr gig or will I loose it all ?? 😭😭
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    My game won’t stop crashing on iOS! Impossible to finish diamond quest, soooo worried. 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm doing what I normally do when we get these marathon quests running around collecting energy but I hate these gigs. And it's 8, 10 and 12 hour gigs. That's too much. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Finally finished all diamond gigs. Started the 12h one with zero energy and finished with 7 hours without energy hunting. Sucks that I’m only half way to the first earnable.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There's a temporary fix for crashing issues! Fully close (swipe away) the Music app on your iOS device and then you can play KKH. We'll aim to fix this in the next update so you can have both apps open at the same time. Tell your friends!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    yes! I definitely noticed the music app being the problem :/ sad truly, since listening to music is all I ever do haha
  • Options
    KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    oh my god next update?? i don’t even HAVE the music app on my phone so that’s definitely not the problem on my phone, imma be quitting if you’re telling me i can’t open my game for an entire ass month 
    I communicate in memes
  • Options
    What music app? I only listen at Spotify or podcaster. 
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    What I love about the diamond quest:
    long enough where I can check the game every 3 hours and collect my pet energy to finish easier
    a reward spread over 3 gigs so busy people can choose how they wanna do that

what I didn’t like:
    got the call while literally in the middle of my Simon quest
    cannot delay it until I’m ready
  • Options
    astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

does anyone know if the halloween decorations disappear after halloween? 
  • Options
    GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I blew 495 kstars hoping to get the Cinderella dress & shoes that I've wanted & it wasn't in any of my palettes...boo. Now I'm left with 15 stars. I'll take it as a sign the dress isn't meant to be mine time to stop chasing things it never works out for me. Oh well at least I got the butterflies & the fairy dress everything else I picked...meh. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.