Wish List for the Holiday Season 2020

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Since everyone is sharing their Black Friday Wishlist, here is mine :)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I can take screenshots of every kloset item I want but I know I want the orange blush and those eyes that look like they're lined with pearls. I was trying to decide which aura or handheld I might want.
    Platform: Android

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Here’s how my wishlist currently looks.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • NataliaaaNataliaaa Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Do you guys think the highlight and contour are worth buying? I've been saving K-Stars to buy them on Black Friday, but I don't want to spend that many if they aren't worth it. Is it true that they help get SYS votes? 
    iOS Player
    Level 49
    Ranking A++
    Free Player
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Nataliaaa i don't know if it makes a differrence in sys but contour plus highlight makes your doll insanely prettier imho, i got them as soon as they released, didn't even wait for a VIP
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Victorian said:
    @Nataliaaa i don't know if it makes a differrence in sys but contour plus highlight makes your doll insanely prettier imho, i got them as soon as they released, didn't even wait for a VIP
    Thank you! I will be buying them when they go on sale  :)
    iOS Player
    Level 49
    Ranking A++
    Free Player
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    what do you use to make your lists?
    uh hi
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    simoon said:
    what do you use to make your lists?
    I used Paint 💁🏻‍♀️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Here is my list. I haven’t yet calculated how much all this will cost. Probably, I won’t have this many kstars so I would mainly go for the handhelds, contour and highlight. 

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

i have very small wishlist this year. and probably won't have that many kstars to buy everything lmao. red dots - items to buy first
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My list is super small, what I want to get is mostly shoes 😄 not sure about korkov dress. I always want to get it but the price is so big, so not sure about it. Maybe if Glu add new tb items I buy them if I like. Also not sure about furry purse, idk if it’s gonna be useful 

iOS player 

i was just thinking and scrolling in the encyclopedia thread...
    and i think it would be so cool if there was like a whole list/collage/anything where all of the items like ever were listed on
    so we could strike them off if we have them
    maybe it's just me hahah
    uh hi
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Libby said:
    Here is my list. I haven’t yet calculated how much all this will cost. Probably, I won’t have this many kstars so I would mainly go for the handhelds, contour and highlight. 

I now calculated and if I only buy the items I want from the kloset, I’ll need to have 2300 kstars 🤪 I think I will have 1300 at best. 
    I honestly expected my wish list to be longer, but it is 1290 k-stars. I'm at about 900 right now, so I think it is doable. (Also, I just realized I put the blush on here twice. Oops)

iOS Player
    Level 49
    Ranking A++
    Free Player
    @Nataliaaa when u buy it during black friday it's 50% off! (at least it's always been like that lol). so it would cost you 645 kstars instead of 1290 :)
    uh hi
    simoon said:
    @Nataliaaa when u buy it during black friday it's 50% off! (at least it's always been like that lol). so it would cost you 645 kstars instead of 1290 :)
    Thank you! Maybe I should actually invest in a few Halloween boxes, then  :)
    iOS Player
    Level 49
    Ranking A++
    Free Player
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited October 2020
     My wish list. I don’t even really want to buy everything, but the total is 2310 KStars, and half is 1155 KStars. 
    Do the Korkov dresses go on sale because I hope so

Edit: Ideally I would only spend 600 KStars since it'll also be VIP weekend during BF! So hopefully I can cut my wishlist down by half lol
    Platform: iOS
  • KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Since everyone is sharing their Black Friday Wishlist, here is mine :)

i think that you can buy the gold dress (80 ksras) with cash if you see it in sys

• claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    i think that you can buy the gold dress (80 ksras) with cash if you see it in sys
    I just found it in the VB and nope, still kstars.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    My goal is 700 kstars and if i wanna buy all of these i need 740 so its fair and now i have 570 kstars and I can save more than my goal so maybe i can buy a korkov dress too🤗
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I wish Glu put diamond packs for half price on Black Friday 😭 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    This thread just gave me the willpower to save more.💪
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    putana said:
    I wish Glu put diamond packs for half price on Black Friday 😭 
    Totally agree!!! I would actually buy some if they went half price for black friday!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I went a little crazy with halloween boxes so have to cut my list by a bunch so I'm going to focus on reusable things like hair and hair color. Also some winter items for upcoming season and item or 2 for next spring . I was scrolling through items and splurging on halloween may have actually helped me, because next to an animated fairy outfit everything else looks meehhh 😅

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    e_corvo said:

i have very small wishlist this year. and probably won't have that many kstars to buy everything lmao. red dots - items to buy first
    I'm a certified clown 🤡 i've bought first curly hairstyle from my list and sparkly tights 🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish we had a way of guessing which TB items we'll see. I have specific things in mind I hope pop up.
    Platform: Android

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

heres mine! i havent calculated the total cost yet but ill probably not buy all of the items here anyway itll depend on how good the tb item selection is
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Not me using my morning to get stoned in bed and put together a spreadsheet of my wishlist and how much it’ll cost...
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    simoon said:
    i was just thinking and scrolling in the encyclopedia thread...
    and i think it would be so cool if there was like a whole list/collage/anything where all of the items like ever were listed on
    so we could strike them off if we have them
    maybe it's just me hahah
    I saved all the photos from the TB box reference thread and the available throwback SYS items and I mark off items when I get them 😂