Glitch Thread: Game Crashing since Update:-Renewed Issue

Comments

• PixieDustPixieDust Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing are there any updates yet on when this maybe resolved? I’ve not been able to get in my game for nearly 3 days now! Please help
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    I deleted the app (after backing up my iPad) and reinstalled. It's working for me now. Of course the gig I was working on when it crashed yesterday only got 1 star but I guess I just have to live with that. I will update if the game crashes again.
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @KalindaKing why aren’t there any updates? I got a new device and I can’t even use KKH on it because every time I try to restore, it crashes. 
    iOS player 
  • jessicajonesjessicajones Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello, I really need your help, as well as some KKH members after the Halloween update my application doesn't open anymore, before it worked normally, now after the update it doesn't open, it closes alone, I've done several procedures and nothing.  I am really frustrated, I was not able to participate in events like the first SYS in October, I wonder if you can help me?
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    im so nervous bc my app opened to i started a gig but now its not opening again so im screwed
  • WhitWhitWhitWhit Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Again, my app is down. 😭 right in the middle of my diamond quest! 
  • Diamond18Diamond18 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    How can I get my ID for the game if I can’t get pass the black screen?
  • AlexiaUGAlexiaUG Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @KalindaKing any news? 🙏
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There's a temporary fix! Fully close (swipe away) the Music app on your iOS device and then you can play KKH. We'll aim to fix this in the next update so you can have both apps open at the same time.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • rebeckakkhrebeckakkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    There's a temporary fix! Fully close (swipe away) the Music app on your iOS device and then you can play KKH. We'll aim to fix this in the next update so you can have both apps open at the same time.
    It still crashes for me even with all the apps closed... I’ve even restarted my phone 🙄😩
  • AlexiaUGAlexiaUG Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @KalindaKing I dont have any open app on my phone, it doesnt work! 
    The music app isn’t the problem you can’t close an app that you haven’t used all day 🙄
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Diamond18 said:
    The music app isn’t the problem you can’t close an app that you haven’t used all day 🙄
    Try opening iTunes app, clearing the search, closing iTunes app, opening and closing app again. It just worked for me. Then again that could just be dumb luck. 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
    My music app has never been open? I don’t understand? Do you mean delete it completely from my phone? I’m very confused?
    The music app must be an issue for some people but it’s not the case with me. If I delete the app and reinstall it works fine as long as I don’t try to recover my save data. Whenever I do recover my data right where I left off is where it crashes 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I don’t even have the music app in my iphone 😭

I communicate in memes
    Has anyone tried deleting the app from their iPhone and reinstalling it? I’ve never deleted my game before and I’m scared I’ll lose everything, but I don’t know what else I can try. I’ve not been able to get in for over 3 days now 😭😫
    PixieDust said:
    Has anyone tried deleting the app from their iPhone and reinstalling it? I’ve never deleted my game before and I’m scared I’ll lose everything, but I don’t know what else I can try. I’ve not been able to get in for over 3 days now 😭😫
    I did and it walks fine as long as I don’t try to restore my saved game because that’s where it’s messing up at. If you start over the game works fine

edited October 2020
    Diamond18 said:
    PixieDust said:
    I did and it walks fine as long as I don’t try to restore my saved game because that’s where it’s messing up at. If you start over the game works fine

I’ve played too much to start again and spent far too much money!! 😭 so when you try and restore your game does it just crash again or will it not let you do a restore? I’m scared if I delete the app I won’t ever be able to get it back
  • monii_gouveiamonii_gouveia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    The next update?? Sorry but this seems a little bit ridiculous, when will the next update be? Why can’t it be sorted now? And what about all the event and sys we are missing because of this which is not our fault. 

Furthermore this does not work what so ever. So frustrating!! 
    PixieDust said:
    Diamond18 said:
    PixieDust said:

I’ve played too much to start again and spent far too much money!! 😭 so when you try and restore your game does it just crash again or will it not let you do a restore? I’m scared if I delete the app I won’t ever be able to get it back
    It’ll let me restore but it won’t load past the black screen I’m on the bel air wedding task for princess Bianca and as soon as the queen goes to speak the screen goes black and that’s it 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @KalindaKing Umm I never use the music app on my iPad, so that is not what is causing this...Your telling me I have to wait until November to use the app 😡
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    Diamond18 said:
    PixieDust said:
    Diamond18 said:
    PixieDust said:

It’ll let me restore but it won’t load past the black screen I’m on the bel air wedding task for princess Bianca and as soon as the queen goes to speak the screen goes black and that’s it 
    Oh that’s rubbish. I don’t think I’ll risk it then. Thank you for your help 😀
    People are complaining on Facebook too, it seems to be effecting a lot of us. Hopefully they’ll realise they need to do something ASAP and that closing the music isn’t the solution.
  • nathalieadelinenathalieadeline Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Did this, but nothing happened... NOTHING. My game is still crashing. This is so sad.. Been playing since 2014 and this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I hope this gets fixed ASAP and that all of us who cannot join the SYS and the weekend event get some items as compensation. Sigh.
    Just got a email from a support agent saying that their team is working on it and they will be in touch soon
  • monii_gouveiamonii_gouveia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I finally decided to just deleted my app and reinstall it, luckily I had it saved on my game centre so I just lost the gig I was last doing which is a shame but I can live with it. 

Now that I’m finally back in my game for a bit *fingers crossed* do you think that I/all players can get some of my tickets back that I’ve/we’ve  lost because of this, which is no ones fault but the glitchy app @KalindaKing
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing This has to be caused by the app not connecting to Glu’s server correctly.  & Google wouldn’t of approved this update otherwise.
    Another reason I think this is a server issue is because if you delete and reinstall the app it works again, as long as you start a new game. Which makes me think Glu’s servers are having issues finding our games progress 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    oh my god i was going to update but now I’m kind of scared. I wanted the halloween quests, clothes, and to take part in the show your style event (not sure if the reason i cant see it is due to me not updating). I hope Glu gets this sorted out in the next day or so, because spooky season doesn’t last forever lol
  • raerochelleraerochelle Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So I hate to get some people hyped up and it not work for them but I have an iPhone XS Max with iOS 14 and my game would get to the loading screen then started crashing after the update too. I restarted my phone and hard closed my game (double click the home button and swipe them out ) and it worked for me. Then after I opened another app then tried to go back to my game it wouldn’t work. I realized (for me personally anyways) in order for the game to work you can’t have any other apps going in the background, so hard close all the apps including the game and try again it may work.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Umm what!? Next update? I’m sorry but are you kidding me? This is serious!