⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @Nath_2019 on the bright side I use those black boots alllll the time outside Halloween! Before you could dye things they were the only long black boot I had. 

I can't believe that I really did that GIRL!!!
    But I loved these boots, they were on my Wishlist
    The boots weren't the problem, the problem was that I SPENT ALL my k-stars ;p
    I'm scared
    Am I a shopaholic? HELP
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @abasili93 you should be able to complete the weekend event and the diamond gigs! I have been waiting until my energy is almost full before finishing a diamond gig, then when simon calls again after I complete it, I can have an almost full bar for the next diamond gig. If you crank out reality events after the diamond gig, you should be able to do both :)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the gift box items so much 😍 

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Thanks @thelifeofRaeRae
    In any case, I don't understand why my boyfriend's always complaining I'm obsessed with the game, considering it a little bit dumb. It requires far more strategy and self-control than his xbox games.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @abasili93 that’s what I did! I got to the second earnable by reality shows and just was doing the hourly 5energy so I could get those stars and now I’m using all my energy on the diamond tasks
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I'll admit I'm a little disappointed 😕. 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

This is soooo cute🥰🥰
    just finished the event gig and the 3 diamond gigs. It was hard but I made it🙌🏽
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I am shocked that you guys already got all the earnables cause I’m still waiting for my energy to refill to even begin that 12h gig... so scared that I might not get the last earnable. It sucks cause I’m doing a huge essay today 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited October 2020
    OMG I can't believe it!!!!🤩🤩🤩
    Picked the skirt on the free box and then opened another and got the hair which is my favorite item

• kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Y’all are lucky. I opened my box and just got event points. 😂😭
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Finished the quest and just got the first earnable they so pretty 🥺 how are some of you on the last earnable it’s hard enough to get to the first 

• cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Finished the quest and just got the first earnable they so pretty 🥺 how are some of you on the last earnable it’s hard enough to get to the first 

I spent all my kstars on gift boxes and got far too much energy 😂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I got energy from my free box and was one tile away from either the skirt or the lollipop. At least the energy is useful for the diamond gigs. 
    Platform: Android

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I did two of the diamond gigs and never got diamonds from the first one. I only got 4 total. @KalindaKing
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Is anybody else experiencing a glitch like this? Had quite a shock to see one of the girls wasnt wearing any underwear  :D
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Ouffff! Just finished all the diamonds quests and couldn’t even reach the cards! Hope i can reach at least the dress this weekend, no way i will arrive at the witch hair 🥺
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Against all of my better judgement I decided to open a weekend box and got.... more energy. This is so ridiculous Glu, if we are spending 40 K-Stars energy should not be one of the possibilities. I understand if it’s a free box but if you pay for it there shouldn’t be any energy. This is why I never spend real money on this game, it’s not worth it just to keep getting energy and dye.

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    Thanks @thelifeofRaeRae
    In any case, I don't understand why my boyfriend's always complaining I'm obsessed with the game, considering it a little bit dumb. It requires far more strategy and self-control than his xbox games.

A LOT OF SELF-CONTROL
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Still no word from support about my issues with the game.

Main game:
    When the update dropped, I took a spin on the new diamond kollection (which I never do) and I didn't get anything, but it took my diamonds. After completing the 8hr diamond gig, I got the call for the 10 hour and  then my game crashed. When I opened it up again, Simon said something about he would let the creators know. So, no other gigs.

Second game:
    Never received a call from Simon about doing a diamond gig at all.

Has anyone else experienced any of these issues?

@KalindaKing
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Lmao I just wasted 200 KStars trying to chase the lollipop. I got dyes x3 times, event points, KStars x2 times, then FINALLY an item (the hair). Usually I don't care for energy, but even energy would be great considering these diamond gigs. 

I feel so reckless especially right before BF lol
    Platform: iOS
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    No luck on my free gb, but the energy was helpful in completing the diamond tasks. I still would’ve preferred an item tho.

I was able to get the tarot cards so far. I love the glow and slight sparkle animation. It’s really cute. Dyed green it can kinda pass for money!

“Excuse me Miss, I would like to buy some Bubblegum pink to help increase my SYS scores. Huh? I should buy the Triple Threat instead???” 😂

• _allison__allison_ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    40 k stars for this... just my luck😒