🗳️SYS - 10/8/20 KimTober Brings ~ Bubblegum Pink!🦩

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @ShayShigil I haven’t seen it in the booth but I’d def vote for it if you had a handheld
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @datesaremyfave thank you for the feedback!! :) thinking of submitting it with the new feather handheld dyed pink or the perfume handheld.
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

My last looks for some inspo 💗 I ended up submitting an extra ticket and managed to get back in first. I think the last look has to be my favorite of any sys look I’ve ever styled, glad the voters seemed to agree too because I hate those boots still 😭😭😭
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    love that I’ve lost a ticket because the app keeps crashing 😍
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

The Earnable dress is gorgeous! I wasnt feeling it at first with the spoilers but now im seeing it and i love it. Also pink is my favourite colour so i love it! 
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I don't know what's going on, but I'm not getting the video offers to unlock items 🤔
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @agrcic did you see that Kalinda advised to fully close out of your Apple Music app?? Apparently they can’t both run at the same time until it’s fixed. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    When you realize you just voted for the earnable dress with 7 looks to go

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Look 3-7   I assembled every single braincell I have to put together the last look.  I need a few more of those for the earnable eyes (which I love) wish me luck !!
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 1-7 💕

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    @charlottegold I don’t even have the apple music app installed on my phone 😭
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Never seen so many glitches on a sys it’s making me scared to submit a look😅 it’s usually top or bottom half but this beauty went full commando she got my vote though look how pretty she is good job her face is a distraction 😂 also don’t remember the theme being mellow in yellow?🤨

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

They never load in order, sorry.

#5’s inspiration came from this lovely doll

i only realized later she already had the eyes, but I like how she did the black and pink 

I also found a streaker, but gave the poor thing some modesty

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    The earnable dress is gorgeous! I wasn't that impressed at the spoilers. But I really like it, it's adorable.

Also would love if @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas would comment on the clothing glitches and what is being done to fix it, I've never seen this amount before, it's terrible. It definitely could be costing people vote but also isn't it a bit embarrassing for Glu that their game is glitching so badly? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca Oh so happy that my look was helpful, Great look and score ❤️
    And a little warning about earnable dress 😅

Anybody with better score using earnable dress? 🤔 I would like to see how you styled it. Maybe my mistake was using boots. 😒
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    lilviv said:
    Pretty disappointing start. I’ll be lucky to even make it to the eyes let alone stay top 5. I was so excited for this theme 😞 

woahhh why are your scores so low? you’re dressed the same way I’ve seen most people dress and they get high scores/popular vote. You look beautiful!!
  • LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I know its not a fitness or workout theme but hope this works cuz im running out of ideas already with my limited pink outfits. 😂
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Ma’am where is your shirt ?
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Ugh why am I scoring so low? 
    The 8th look finally did better but I'm still averaging below 40 and I want the second earnable. What am I doing wrong? 

At least I finally got the ombre lips, maybe they'll help, they're gorgeous! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:

I have these handhelds that I think score well for this SYS, but both are locked now. I have 18 diamonds thanks to the quest, should I
    agree- buy the cotton candy handheld
    awesome- buy the champagne flute
    lol- save them
    I bought the cotton candy and have always regretted it, I don't feel it helps my scores. Also there's a small chance the champagne will be on sale during BF. If you can't wait the champagne is better. Have you dyed the sparkler? It dyes well esp in champagne, ice blue, and gold. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    This is my most recent look and possibly the highest I have ever scored haha. If anybody wanted an idea to get lot of votes :) 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Guuuurl, did you loose your extensions???
    I took me quite some time to understand which hair she was supposed to be wearing 🤣

I laughed so hard at this😂