⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

for anyone chasing! 💖 I still want the lollipop but don’t want to spend more stars ☹️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I’ve just noticed how straight the hairline on this hair is... now it’s all I see. That’s... that’s not how it should look 😂 it looks like they just drawn a line across the top of the forehead?? Please tell me it’s not just me aha
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    Thanks @thelifeofRaeRae
    In any case, I don't understand why my boyfriend's always complaining I'm obsessed with the game, considering it a little bit dumb. It requires far more strategy and self-control than his xbox games.

LMAO no it doesn't 
    iOS player 
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Told myself to wait until I was finished with the event to open more boxes, but I couldn’t resist. Finally got the lollipop after 120 stars 😭😭. I also got the skirt but nothing in my closet pairs well with it 😅
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    finally got the outfit 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @abasili93 I did the same! Went on doing bel air realities while on the gigs. And tapping. And calculated so now I’m going to sleep soon and have just started the 12h gig. Will finish tomorrow. And because I got the earnables first, I’m getting like 40 event points for the diamonds gigs! And I’ll hit the dress tomorrow when I finish the 12h! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    There's a lot of messages, sorry, but can someone tell me how did you guys get all the items already? Tips on finishing the event, I usually only get the first 2 or 3 items. </3
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    marir222 said:
    yay im happy i finished the event !! i love this outfit ! 

Hi, how did you finish the event so fast? I only have the first item ):
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I was so excited to finish these gigs and get my GB. Well I got daily box heels in my box. So whatever. I do a Kollection and get energy. Not shocked. And for the first time not super mad because I finalllllyyyy finished the insanely long diamonds quest. I do the spin on the diamonds Kollection and I got the clutch. The item I couldn’t want any less. So I’m done for a while lol. Such a depressing weekend for me. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    karinab said:
    There's a lot of messages, sorry, but can someone tell me how did you guys get all the items already? Tips on finishing the event, I usually only get the first 2 or 3 items. </3

Reality shows in Bel-Air count as professional. Film 3 hours and you only need 18-19 energy to finish (if you have the bonus star). After inviting and tapping actions for all applicable contacts, find the 2 action (can't remember the name - someone help!) or if it's not there, the 1 action then the 2 action will pop up.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2020
    karinab said:
    Also, if you don't own a lot of pets, just tap around A LOT. Get as much energy as you can. Take trips to all locations, wait a few, then do it all again. That's what I used to do when I first started out. It's possible, I promise 🙂
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    cazmulgs said:
    Beth0401 said:
    Finished the quest and just got the first earnable they so pretty 🥺 how are some of you on the last earnable it’s hard enough to get to the first 

I spent all my kstars on gift boxes and got far too much energy 😂
    Ahh makes sense 😂
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I know it’s off topic but I haven’t played KKH in a while 😩 how do we get the cat costume from Kim? 🥺
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    karinab said:

Reality shows in Bel-Air count as professional. Film 3 hours and you only need 18-19 energy to finish (if you have the bonus star). After inviting and tapping actions for all applicable contacts, find the 2 action (can't remember the name - someone help!) or if it's not there, the 1 action then the 2 action will pop up.
    action with 2 energy is unfiltered comment!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @pilirositolam it’s at kims house in beverly hills! you’ll need 3 energy.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I know I'm super late but wow, the earnables this week are awesome! Tbh, I haven't finished grinding for earnables in weeks bc I just haven't cared for them, but I'm so happy to see such nice earnables this weekend that I will definitely finish. I only wanted the lollipop from the GB and got super lucky and got it in my freebie, good thing bc I've been using my stars chasing Halloween boxes 😂

- Emmy
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Hi dolls !
    I’m confused right now. I’ve thought we would get a total amount of 12 diamonds? I have only received 10 diamonds... 1st gig 2, 2nd gig 4 and 3rd gig 4 🤔
    Where is the other 2 I’m missing?
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    How is anyone able to complete the weekend event whist doing Simons diamond request? I can’t get out of doing it without loosing diamonds and I’ve not even reached the cards yet!  😭

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @Hope_x we do them parallel. So I'm on the 3rd diamond gig right now, but I just did two reality shows before using any energy for the diamond gig... however I only just made it to the tarot cards too.

After the disappointment yesterday I opened another GB this morning and I'm screaming! 

I'm not going to chase the lollipop because I want to open a lot of Halloween boxes during VIP. Well as many as possible with my lousy amount of Kstars...
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @ViennaKKH the third gig should give you 6 diamonds. You should contact support if you are missing 2 diamonds. 
    IOS Player 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I got the hair in first box and then I chased the lollipop, but I got a lot of dyes and energy. At least I got the top as well but spent like 200 stars on that 😂😭

iOs player