🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If closing the Apple music app doesn't work, you can try full closing other music apps like Spotify.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    what if no other app is not open at all and the game is still crashing? because that’s what’s happening for me 
    I communicate in memes
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    asta said:

does anyone know if the halloween decorations disappear after halloween? 
    Yes they do.  What wall is that?   I never noticed those pictures. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    asta said:

Its a seasonal decoration you can buy in the Bel-Air bedroom! I looked everywhere and was so happy when I found it :)
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I accidentally left the task room before my energy filled up again and now I can’t go into the app because I have to start. I hate this 😭
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Wait, so if I let my timer run out for the 10 hour diamond quest, Simon doesn't call me for the 12 hour one?? Just when you think things can't get shadier..

Now I have to decide between the event earnables and diamonds. Not cool man.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    asta said:

arh that’s sad, i would love to have them all year. but thanks for answering! the pictures are in the bell air bedroom(((:
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Wait, so if I let my timer run out for the 10 hour diamond quest, Simon doesn't call me for the 12 hour one?? Just when you think things can't get shadier..

Now I have to decide between the event earnables and diamonds. Not cool man.
    i hate this. i work 9 hours saturday & sunday like how am i supposed to do it all? maybe theres a strategy we can figure out.
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

For all of you thinking it’s impossible to finish with the diamond tasks. I did reality shows up until I got the dress and then did the diamond quest (left it open in background) and got 40 event points for each gig

probably the fastest I’ve been able to finish an event but I was just working it all day bc I have all day plans tomorrow
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    There's a temporary fix for crashing issues! Fully close (swipe away) the Music app on your iOS device and then you can play KKH. We'll aim to fix this in the next update so you can have both apps open at the same time. Tell your friends!
    I don't even use the music or Spotify app, so why is my game crashing? Fixing it in a month is unacceptable. Fix it NOW
    iOS player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If we're getting more diamond quests, I really hope they're not like the one this weekend. You should be able to do the next part later when they're so long. Or better yet, make the gigs shorter.
    Platform: Android

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Just when I thought I couldn't hate myself any more than I already do, I slept through the 10-hour diamond gig😂😂😂
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    hey dolls, do you know any email to Glu support? my friend’s game crashed and she’s not in the forum.
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @jessDW fireworks aren’t available, but gold confetti is the way to go anyway! 
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Can someone please explain to me how the Bel Air seasonal decorations work? How long will they be available to buy and will they be back next year if you bought them or is it a waste of kash?
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @jhabs oh! Lol well that makes the decision even easier then, confetti it is!!!!! 
  • pearl_sspearl_ss Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    So my sister barely made it to level 12 for the style event but she was wondering if or when she would get the call from Kim for the cat costume and if she would get a call from Simon for the diamond quests??

is there a certain level she has to be or is there a certain storyline she has to finish first?? 🤔 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I finally joined the cloud nine club😍. Spun it twice, got the lip colour and then the bundle. I was in desperate need of clothes for the fairy tale SYS. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    I finally joined the cloud nine club😍. Spun it twice, got the lip colour and then the bundle. I was in desperate need of clothes for the fairy tale SYS. 

I literally have been waiting for this collection for ages!! I don't think I've gotten it since it came out. Does anyone know if the kollections we see are random??
    Platform: iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Finished! Also!!!! TIP ON FINISHING THE GIGS/QUEST FOR DIAMONDS!!! Do the 8 hour - 10 - 12 hour gig RIGHT AWAY! Doesn’t matter if u don’t have energy! To get energy you can tap on the little things on the street and do it twice! (You have to wait 2 mins for it can reload again to earn cash, energy, XP) and watch the free videos for energy! Also, it takes I think 2 hours for the energy bar to reload by itself, but if your pressing on the little things on the street (birds, pumpkins, pots) you can refill your energy faster! Also save the 6 hour gig for the event points LAST! It’ll give you like 40 point s I think and then you just have to go to bel air and do 2 reality shows and then your done! I hope this helps! 🖤 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    been chasing the elf ear hair and i finally got it! i wish the earrings could be on top of the ear though. could this be fixed? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I got the diamonds & now idk what to spend them on😭 i don't even like the current diamond kollection that much 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Hi! Is there a list of all the items available for diamonds in the voting booth? 😊
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.