~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I had a dream last night that the look I submitted for SYS got 1 vote! I was so upset! Then when I checked again it had gotten 300 votes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

... I need help
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    aaaaaaaaaaaaah animation is hard. I'm taking a higher level art class this year and woW i decided to learn how to animate using procreate and ouchie. I hate it. my art style is already terrible but yeahhh, not having fun with projects. idk if its against forum rules to share some of my art so I'm not gonna but just.. if you're an artist and are considering learning to animate over something else... chose the other thing *weeping*
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2020
    we have a special thread somewhere for artwork, but  since I can’t even remember the name, this is apropos of nuthin, so if it’s clean, and not copyright infringement  I’d love to see it.  Post it here!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Did anyone watch Emily in Paris? I'm craving a croissant 🥐🤤
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes @dpeters I hate-watched all of it 😂 I’ve been living abroad for the last 13 years and I’ve met so many “Emilys” lol. It did make me want to visit Paris though! But I think I’ll have to take a French course first so the locals don’t hate me 😂
    @Rikk hahaha right! I've never been to Paris but it made me want to go too! I'm learning italian though so maybe I should make plans to visit Italy instead 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Just dropping in to say that I hope everyone is doing okay in their real life. I know this is the time of year things start to get harder, on top of how hard this year already is. Plus with schools going into finals and retail going into Christmas. Things are extra difficult, if anyone ever needs to vent I am here to listen. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Wishing everyone an early Halloween ! Last year I remember having a small party for my niece and we also did face painting but this Halloween we are back in lockdown and I guess we ain’t going to celebrating which kinda sad but fingers crossed that things would be better by xmas. 
    IOS Player 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Did anyone see The Holidate with Emma Roberts? Pretty cute and I know how much you all love celebrating the holidays! 😂
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Did anyone see The Holidate with Emma Roberts? Pretty cute and I know how much you all love celebrating the holidays! 😂
    I watched it with my sister this past weekend. I have a running list of like 50 Hallmark/cheesy holiday movies that I watch every year 😂😂
    I did! I liked it and I love the guy's accent lol love Christmas movies 💕🎄
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Not sure if this is allowed, but I made a discord server today for KKH, it's obviously still work in progress, but feel free to join 😊 

https://discord.gg/cGbAA59hjY
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    wish me luck, I'm about to wipe a device, (restore to factory defaults) and try to put my Not opening Android game there.  My other Android game(the one currently living on an ipad) is locked out for cheating trying to restore my game, until Tuesday or Wednesday.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Okay so the pic is pretty much self explanatory. Firstly, my score did not register in the trendsetter screen after my second look was finishing. After closing and reopening the app, my ts group was gone. Some girls on facebook also didn't get a ts group at all. What's going on? @kokokokonut can you help?
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Does anyone have any tips on how I can stop touching my face? 
    I have come to a realisation that I touch my face when my anxiety is triggered & COVID-19 isn’t helping things😅

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @WhatIsReality I also realized I touch / rub my eyes too much. You just have to retrain yourself. I wear a bracelet and it reminds me not to touch my face. The more obnoxious the bracelet the better.  
    IOS Player 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thank you, I will try that ☺️
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    I heard an elastic band works snap it when you find yourself doing the offending action.   Good luck.  We can all use a reminder. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ok, in a little while, I’m going to try and tske my Android game off my hubby’s iPad and back on its Android home. If it works, and a crash free game is there, I will put the other Android on the iPad and repeat the process.  Wish me luck dolls,the sooner I can play again, the sooner I’ll stop bring here every second. Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    So anyone have any good black friday deals they’ve found!? I’m trying to Christmas shop & really need some good ideas!
  • KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Guys I think I messed up big time. Please help me. I had the option to do the throwback ques again (to begin A++) and I accidentally closed the window and now it wont show up again. Am I stuck at A+? What can I do so it will appear again? @kokokokonut
    @KalindaKing do you have any advice? Im desperate
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KKH_pretty_doll you’ll eventually drop down in rank, then go up to #1 again by gaining fans, and then the comeback pop-up will come back again — don’t worry 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Does anyone know why does it says on my profile "unconfirmed" and what do I have to do to make it disappear? Does it have anything to do with the confirmation email? 

When I made an account here I never got a confirmation email, no matter how many times I clicked on it. I wrote to in-game Glu Support and afterwards my account was registered but still no email in my inbox, spam or any other email folder. 
    Android player. 👾
    I’ll take a look.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2020
    ok, it would indicate you haven’t confirmed your email.  But you knew about that, if you want to send me a dm i’ll try and hel-, otherwise....you’re unconfirmed..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    ok, it would indicate you haven’t confirmed your email.  But you knew about that, if you want to send me a dm i’ll try and hel-, otherwise....you’re unconfirmed..
    I sent you a message, thank you for replying! 
    Android player. 👾
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Sooo,what did you guys think about the 2021 grammy noms? I'm super happy that dua lipa and taylor swift are nominated for album of the year,both are really different yet good albums,but my heart is in folklore because it gave a space to "vent" into this messy year. Also happy with harry styles getting his firsts noms! He is really talented and kind. Idk guys let me know what you think and (if you have) your predictions!
    Edit: yes i wrote some things wrong 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts

So.... where do I even start? I’m so out the loop! Hope everyone on the forum is well  <3 it’s been a LONG while since I posted. I still occasionally open my game during weekend events, the whole game has evolved so much and I’m lost with it!! 

I was feeling nostalgic as Christmas is close and I remembered how much fun we would always have here on the forum - the annual kkh Christmas card etc  <3 

I’m thinking of starting to play properly once again (lockdown here in the UK and my ill health this year has effectively and sadly cost me my job and so I’ll have some free time whilst I recover health-wise). 

I didn’t want to just start posting in threads asking questions here there and everywhere, and thought this was the best place to start. 

Anyway, just a little hello to reintroduce myself! I’m a newbie once again haha and I’m looking forward to hopefully getting to know you all and asking for advice on this evolved game which was once my passion and, let’s face it, my addiction! Lots of Christmas love  <3 from AmyT and my doll Madison xx

P.S. Hey @kokokokonut our resident Purple Princess :)

Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    @AmyT. Omg welcome back! You can be my good luck charm.   I’m trying to transfer my games back where they belong......cross your fingers and we’ll talk as soon as I’m done!   

I’m so glad you’re home agsin! <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Aww... the butterflies! Thank you so much for the welcome home  <3
    Eeeeeek, as soon as I hear ‘transfer’ and ‘kkh’ I panic a little - I remember the hassle it was for many of us a few years back. But, hopefully, this will ease your nerves - I used to play on an old iPad that I don’t currently use and I downloaded the game this week onto my current iPhone device (I was slightly panicking at the same time!) and thankfully I was given the option of using my current game (I was soooo worried I’d have to start from the beginning!). So fingers crossed for you that it’s also as simple! Is it your apple game or the android twins that you’re transferring?

Are there many of the OGs still around? I know you and @LindaVB are part of the permanent kkh furniture lol how about vats? Holly? Nai? Charlie? Cherry? I have Sassy on my private Facebook but I’m not sure if she still plays...

I’m so excited that I’m back in time for Black Friday! My kloset needs a major upgrade! I missed the Kimmiversary this year, but Christmas in kkh land was always my favourite  <3 xx

Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai