KKH Strike Untill They Give Everyone 20 Videos 🤑

Comments

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I dont know how glu does it. They constantly disappoint us and act inconsiderate to their fan base. I started playing this year and im already losing interest. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @KingReyy7 so can I count you in on the strike? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I would have bought these 

There's another SMC offer, but wouldn't have gotten it anyways
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @KingReyy7 so can I count you in on the strike? 
    Definitely! I already told myself i wasnt spending anything.

Ugh, I was waiting for these two, at least the one on the top 🥺 Guess not since I will still be broke and not rewarded after my purchases 🙄
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’m just bumping this thread to remind everyone of this strike!
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m just bumping this thread to remind everyone of this strike!
    I’m gonna bump it up too!
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Not interested GLU...

On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    20 Videos for EVERYBODY!! 
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Bought myself a nice princess-y dress in real life as a compensation for not buying anything in KKH 💅🏼 would recommend
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
    ClaraKKH said:
    Bought myself a nice princess-y dress in real life as a compensation for not buying anything in KKH 💅🏼 would recommend
    My bank account is in the same condition too lol my student credit kept packing up so I purchased some make up stuff irl 😂
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I was waiting for this one, but heard glu doesn’t want me to spend🤷‍♀️
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @sandraliis definitely get that one after we have our well deserved 20 videos, dress is pretty and shoes and hair are very very useful plus both the shoes and dress dyes well 🥰
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @Victorian I definitely will!
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I want our most recent fashion goals from last VIP event but I don’t think it’s fair to get that if Glu can’t be fair to us and give us all 20 videos.
    I want our most recent fashion goals from last VIP event but I don’t think it’s fair to get that if Glu can’t be fair to us and give us all 20 videos.
    Yes! I love the hair, dress and clutch, it's literally a perfect FG but I am just done and tired with ten videos a day and won't spend anything untill they stop punishing us 😟
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I'll join the strike. I think it's wrong to take the 20 videos from people who bought things. Some people might have bought one pack of k-stars in their whole time playing the game and no more than that because they can't afford to buy things every week/month etc. We all deserve to have 20 videos no matter how much we have or haven't spent on the game.
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I've been thinking about if I'm qualified to join or not. Because I made ONE purchase which is a SINGLE SYS ticket just to get the last earnable, and that's it. That's the only purchase I ever made.
    But also, before that, I am certain that I had 10 videos to begin with. So that's why I'm not sure if I'm qualified or not lol
    But I support this 100%! Everyone deserves 20 videos!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    @Eyyeth_ I think you do qualify because everyone that doesn't have 20 videos a day can join plus people that still have 20 videos but would spend if they wouldn't get punished because they basically don't spend to not lose their videos and would spend otherwise. 
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    With the opening of this thread I was thinking like wow Glu may notice this since their customers don't want to pay them anymore. But I am shocked now because I realised this video reduce thing actually KEEPS PEOPLE FROM BUYING THINGS because they don't want to lose their videos and they are so right! I mean really Glu you could have earned from both advertisings AND direct purchases up to today lmao I really don't understand the logic behind this
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • Zimmer_AshleeZimmer_Ashlee Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hello Dolls- This is my first post on forum, but been playing a while! I also don’t think it’s very fair to give people different amounts of videos! I am joining the strike too, last month I bought 2 packs of $9.99 k-stars, and was gonna buy more today so I could get some TB items- in all I’ve spent ALOT of money with Glu and the least they could do is give us 20 videos! It’s not like you can buy very much with just those 20 k-stars, but it would make it easier on us! I also have been thinking about purchasing one of the VIP accounts, but forget it! I’d rather not join because of their greediness! 20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY OR NO MORE PURCHASES!! You dolls definitely have my 100% support!  

On Strike Til Every Player Gets 20 Videos! 
    🎨🦄IOS Player🍭🧁
    Dolls Name- Kinsleigh Monroe
    Add Me:
    Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/kinsleigh_monroe/
    Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/kinsleigh.monroe

lunaaa said:
    With the opening of this thread I was thinking like wow Glu may notice this since their customers don't want to pay them anymore. But I am shocked now because I realised this video reduce thing actually KEEPS PEOPLE FROM BUYING THINGS because they don't want to lose their videos and they are so right! I mean really Glu you could have earned from both advertisings AND direct purchases up to today lmao I really don't understand the logic behind this
    The logic is this: You won't suspect your videos dropping from your purchase in an ideal world and when your videos drop you have to pay more to keep up but it is simply flawed because Glu probably makes the most money from ticket - diamond - triple threat sales. Because kstars are overpriced and diamonds are hard to obtain. Tickets are the cheapest thing so a lot of people buy that. Also even with 20 videos a day people would still purchase kstars on sales like black friday and Kimiversary plus they would still purchase VIP because of the extra clothing AND extra kstars because who doesn't want to swim in kstars? So yeah, they rig their own income in so many ways. 
    Victorian said:
    lunaaa said:
    The logic is this: You won't suspect your videos dropping from your purchase in an ideal world and when your videos drop you have to pay more to keep up but it is simply flawed because Glu probably makes the most money from ticket - diamond - triple threat sales. Because kstars are overpriced and diamonds are hard to obtain. Tickets are the cheapest thing so a lot of people buy that. Also even with 20 videos a day people would still purchase kstars on sales like black friday and Kimiversary plus they would still purchase VIP because of the extra clothing AND extra kstars because who doesn't want to swim in kstars? So yeah, they rig their own income in so many ways. 
    You’re so right Victorian, if I got 20 kstars a day it still wouldn’t deter me from buying the star packs because I had to start my game all over so I lost all the clothes I had bought and now I’m constantly buying kstars to get all the dresses and shoes, etc that I used to have! BTW My friend wanted to tryout changing her Apple ad settings to see if it would fix the 10 video problem like Kalinda said, IT DID NOT WORK!! She still had only 10 videos! So that was not even correct! Glu makes soooooo much money off us with the Kollections, #FashionGoals, people who pay for the monthly VIP packages, and now the Halloween items- I mean what’s 10 extra videos gonna hurt them? It would actually make more people buy kstar packs because they could afford to spend some money with getting 20 kstars a day! I know I would! I also agree kstars are overpriced! I want to be saving up for Kimiversary and Black Friday but with Glu we all probably won’t be buying anything! Love you Dolls! 😍🌈🎀
    🎨🦄IOS Player🍭🧁
    Add Me:

@Zimmer_Ashlee exactly! More people could actually afford to spend if they could actually buy things with it so 10 extra videos would actually help. At this point I just hope they will give everyone 20 videos by black friday so I can purchase kstar packs during the sales 😭
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    man why can’t they just give everybody the 20 stars already??? i’d honestly be so much more inclined to make in game purchases if i didn’t already feel like the game was constantly out for my money... which is of course is... but they didn’t have to make it so obvious!! please glu, make it a birthday gift for kim’s birthday this weekend??

My doll looks awesome in it, it's been teasing me since its release and I don't even care about the straight cut tips on the hair anymore 😭 I am going to buy this when we get 20 videos a day 🥺
    I would have gotten this. But nope. Saving money is fun 

Everybody we just gotta stay strong even with all the temptations they are trying to get us with!!! You know it’s probably on purpose to break us!! WE HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE A CHANGE AND MAKE EVERYONE EVEN TO EVERYONE ELSE!!! No more picking and choosing or punishing us just because we made a purchase!!! NO MORE!!! 💋💋
    🎨🦄IOS Player🍭🧁
    Add Me:

Everybody we just gotta stay strong even with all the temptations they are trying to get us with!!! You know it’s probably on purpose to break us!! WE HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE A CHANGE AND MAKE EVERYONE EVEN TO EVERYONE ELSE!!! No more picking and choosing or punishing us just because we made a purchase!!! NO MORE!!! 💋💋
    Yes! We are going to resist all the pretty items for our purpose! 
    Not sure if this top will help anyone, but instead of doing quests I've been spending time in the SYS voting booths to save energy (I'm going into this party event with 250+ energy now) so you don't need to watch the ads for faster energy refills which gives glu money