🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    My game suddenly won’t open and I’m in the middle of the patw mission!!!! What can I do?
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I got all the diamonds❤️ I started the 12h gig around midnight lmao and I finished it now!! It’s possible girls!! I started without energy  like 
    KkhAngelica said

also, I didn’t understand the part of doing 6hours gigs. Can u explain again, please? 

KkhAngelica said:
    Finished! Also!!!! TIP ON FINISHING THE GIGS/QUEST FOR DIAMONDS!!! Do the 8 hour - 10 - 12 hour gig RIGHT AWAY! Doesn’t matter if u don’t have energy! To get energy you can tap on the little things on the street and do it twice! (You have to wait 2 mins for it can reload again to earn cash, energy, XP) and watch the free videos for energy! Also, it takes I think 2 hours for the energy bar to reload by itself, but if your pressing on the little things on the street (birds, pumpkins, pots) you can refill your energy faster! Also save the 6 hour gig for the event points LAST! It’ll give you like 40 point s I think and then you just have to go to bel air and do 2 reality shows and then your done! I hope this helps! 🖤 

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Emma58 said:
    Hi! Is there a list of all the items available for diamonds in the voting booth? 😊
    I believe page 14
    Any guesses for Kim's SYS? We have a title, but what to wear will likely come from her phone call which scares me since there are wings in the picture. If she wants us to look angelic I'm screwed because all I have is a fairy costume. What have her birthday themes been before?

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Any guesses for Kim's SYS? We have a title, but what to wear will likely come from her phone call which scares me since there are wings in the picture. If she wants us to look angelic I'm screwed because all I have is a fairy costume. What have her birthday themes been before?

I would guess that is a party theme or a general costume theme since we don't any (fairytale and coven are too specific)
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

FINALLY got the dress. Had to take a break from grinding for the hair to show how pretty it dyes. I love the details on the top and the lace (this quality for everything please glu) 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I hope the weekday sys are all the fall/Halloween themed that we’ve already had!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    not the worst item, but sigh.. i REALLY want that handbag !!

♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• RhaeTRhaeT Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Kinda heated went to finish the Diamonds 12hr quest. I had 3 hours left to finish this morning and the app would shut down / close every time I tried to load. Messaged Glu but they said they couldn’t do anything about the diamonds. I would’ve finished it and got the diamonds and the stars for finishing a gig. @KalindaKing is there anything you can do? 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited October 2020
    i saw everyone’s games were not working and I was glad that mine was still working.. but now i started the 3hr gig and my game won’t even open 🙂🙂okay then 🙂🙂🙂 
    what even is this update anymore??
    @KalindaKing
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    and no i was not listening to music nor had the any music app open....
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My game was fine until like 20 minutes ago but now I cant open it. I dont have any music apps open or any other app. What should we do?

Edit: Turning my phone off and on again worked for me.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Next year can we get alternative option for the Halloween decorations for the entrance of the Bel Air mansion? I don't want to look at a bunch of animated poisonous spiders everytime I go in there. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Next year can we get alternative option for the Halloween decorations for the entrance of the Bel Air mansion? I don't want to look at a bunch of animated poisonous spiders everytime I go in there. 
    I’m pretty sure the game puts them into storage after Halloween is done. Or when thanksgiving comes around.

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Fml fml fml I wish I read this threat first and realized a giant ass spider dangles down with the rest of them in the hallway 😭😭

@SisSnappedLikeThanos missed you and your amazing edits!!!!
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I keep seeing everyone saying it’s a reality show weekend and I’m so confused because mine are all professional? Am I just a newb and missing something?? The diamond gigs all counted towards the weekend event for me? Also my app keeps crashing now I’m so sad :(
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @haylee7 during professional weekends, you can get event points from reality shows too. The fastest way to complete the event is 3 hour reality shows at bel air 
    julia19 said:
    @haylee7 during professional weekends, you can get event points from reality shows too. The fastest way to complete the event is 3 hour reality shows at bel air 
    Wow I had no idea!!! Thank you 😊 Do you know what I should do if I can’t open my app?
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    julia19 said:
    Wow I had no idea!!! Thank you 😊 Do you know what I should do if I can’t open my app?
    I think a lot of people are having this glitch and Kalinda said to close the Apple  Music app or any music apps that are open on your phone. If that doesn’t work, I would restart your phone or contact @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    julia19 said:
    haylee7 said:
    julia19 said:
    I think a lot of people are having this glitch and Kalinda said to close the Apple  Music app or any music apps that are open on your phone. If that doesn’t work, I would restart your phone or contact @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    That worked!! Thanks girl ♥️
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

I think it will be a mix of everything! Party outfits and costumes all mixed together. 
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Same, will they be there next year? I wanna know if it’s a waste of kash and k stars to buy decorations if they never come back 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos gagged over the spoopy eleganzaaaaaa. 

IOS Player 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos literally drop dead gorgeous edit 
    I communicate in memes
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos everything about this is absolutely amazing ! 😍 I’ve missed your edits 💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.