Throwback Styling/ Doll Before/After 6.0. Merged

13Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    After couple of days I decided to change his face again today Cherrey lol.

You're completely right when you said that his face was looking slimmed down. Looks like he has went through a bichectomy. Today I added a face a bit of flesh to his face again, but not the original face that now looks bloated, let's see if I'll get more comfortable with his new look...story in development.

Interesting new look for Cherrey. I'm flirting with the ash light brown hair and blue eyes, maybe what Vats is needing is a huge makeover.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thx Prince! Your doll looks super baby faced, sometimes I'm jealous!

Zoe Thx girl! Your doll looks super hot every time I scroll my friend list.

Sylvia I know! I had to grab that headband first thing during Black Friday sale!

Aw thanks Cher! Wait can I call you that :p I love the new hair color on you, looks bomb! I'd always only seen you in brown hair, this is a hot change :o

HAHA Vatsy I know what you mean when you say your face looks bloated now. I noticed it while trying all the face shapes! Come next VIP we're all gonna look different again I bet! Maria please know when to call.
    PM to add
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Here's my doll before the update. As you see, she liked to change her make up all the time:
    5da1l5.jpg
    I had problems finding her new look but here's what she looks like now:
    5x8lr7.jpg
    I like changing up her eyes, lips and eyebrows (as if she does different make up) depending on what she is wearing and her hair, but she has the same nose and face shape all the time. And she now has grey eyes instead of green. I'm pretty happy with her face now.
    Although I never use the NARS eyes anymore.

I love how different and stunning everyone looks. It's a step forward for the game for sure.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• WeefAnypeWeefAnype Registered Users 2 Posts
    Guys are going into a studio in Scotland next week for a few days before the Paisley gig
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    After couple of days I decided to change his face again today Cherrey lol.

You're completely right when you said that his face was looking slimmed down. Looks like he has went through a bichectomy. Today I added a face a bit of flesh to his face again, but not the original face that now looks bloated, let's see if I'll get more comfortable with his new look...story in development.

Interesting new look for Cherrey. I'm flirting with the ash light brown hair and blue eyes, maybe what Vats is needing is a huge makeover.

I love the idea with the makeover! That's exactly what Britney would do if she was in a major crisis. Your Blackout era is about to start :D
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Aw thanks Cher! Wait can I call you that :p I love the new hair color on you, looks bomb! I'd always only seen you in brown hair, this is a hot change :o

Of course you can, my dear! :) Thank you very much! Cherrey wore that dark brown like FOREVER :(

Kate, your doll looks stunning! The look down in the middle is my favorite :rolleyes:
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kate your doll looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm so jelly you got the weekend giftbox hair, it's beautiful :o
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

Kate, your doll looks stunning! The look down in the middle is my favorite :rolleyes:

Thank you, Cherrey! I think it's my favorite too at the moment.
    I absolutely love your doll's hair color - it looks so great with her beautiful brown eyes!

SugarK wrote: »
    Kate your doll looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm so jelly you got the weekend giftbox hair, it's beautiful :o

OMG SugarK thank you so muchhhh!! Yeah, I love that hair, hope everyone who likes it will win it too!
    I couldn't find your transformation post, but Kiki looks sooo gorgeous on your avatar!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OMG SugarK thank you so muchhhh!! Yeah, I love that hair, hope everyone who likes it will win it too!
    I couldn't find your transformation post, but Kiki looks sooo gorgeous on your avatar!

I know, I've been busy and lazy to post here LOL, plus I've been struggling with a new look for Kiki because she didn't look quite right when we upgraded to 6.0. I think I'm finally happy with her now but might change some small things after the next VIP because I plan to buy a few new facial items :p

Btw, thank you for the lovely compliments :o

Kiki .... THEN and NOW :cool:

then1_zps33tnwzku.jpgnow1_zpssfp52xv6.jpg
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Chelsea before:
    K5Vmnyf.jpg

Chelsea after:
    A7aVGED.jpg
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    once upon a time... in 2014 lmao, i started playing kkh.
    back then we didn't have half the stuff we have now. who would've thought this game would become so big?
    anyway, with all the grinding and events and sales and designer stuff being introduced to the game, we're pretty much on a general agreement that our dolls have had a real glo up.

so, i wanted to share what my doll looked like when the game was just launched vs now.

i was elated when they added new hair colors because the one on the right is close to my hair color irl. you can see the stardom rising.

i like to think my doll, dolce, is very open about cosmetic surgeries and is an advocate for body positivity regardless of stuff she's gotten done to her face.
    what about your doll? show us your glo up <3
    2ugm1jm.jpg
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is an old thread about this, I'll dig it up tomorrow and see if we should merge. A lot of us had to redo our face after the wardrobe/facial revamp last year. My doll's nose was gone, and happily they brought it back quickly. :) Your doll looks great egg. The new version looks a little like Khloe. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    What a freak coincidence!

Yesterday I was thinking about that around this time of the year, Vats is completing 3 years of existence and I reconstructed his old look to compare to how he is looking currently. I putted both images side by side and was intending to post here at the forum as a matter of celebration!

Dolce looks great, she had an interesting evolution!:)

Koko, I think you're talking about the 'Back to customization' thread, can't remember if we did comparative images on that one though.

If you are going to merge with something else, I suggest the regular fashion thread, so we can follow egg's idea and post the looks there... Well I know I'm interested!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    2rml5jt.jpg

Here is mine! I considered showing my most common outfit in the early days of the game for me, but decided to show what I looked like right from the start.

I love ice threads like this, even if it is similar to another thread. Thanks for the nostalgia, egg!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited June 2019
    This might seem random but I’m just really curious how everyone used to style their dolls! And in honor of another year of KK:H, I thought it would be fun for us to post how we used to style our dolls vs how we style them now :)

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

This bring me back when I was really into that shirt and skirt combo and those black heels. I remember I was saving like a mad person to get that hair ( correct me if I am wrong, it was around 100 k-stars) 

Now,I am rarely not  using that highlight eyes and NARS nude lips combo. And I am also try to be as tall as possible with really high heels and high ponytail. 
    IOS Player 
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I used to think she looked so fashionable!

Nothing much has changed, she's just able to afford better clothes now, lol.

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

The difference between then & now is Glu didn’t have their hands deep in my pockets back then😂😩🙈

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I found the earliest photo I still have on my phone! Glad I have a bigger wardrobe now though 😂😊

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I was obsessed with the curly hair and wearing the heels. It looks very different 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts

When this game first came out this was the only curly hairstyle and it was the only hair I would wear (I have curly hair in real life) these dresses were my favorite. 
    I changed my dolls skintone a little bit and I still mostly wear curly/wavy wigs on her but this is my favorite (I like how it shows off earrings) shorter dresses are my favorite and I love the hand held items, especially drinks and food lol. These are my favorite lips, before I brought them I used the lips from the so glam event. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Once i changed the skincolor of my doll, I have never been able to go back😅 used to love the longer straight hair, but now I mostly use it in a lighter blonde color
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i got a notification about this thread and well henny it's time to update the oppulence of it all.
    now if glu only released that casper white skin color i've seen in some of their promos that'd be great. otherwise my doll's default face features and hair/eye color have remained the same for quite a while now. i may venture into the white hair color and the lilac one from time to time, but i stick to the brown/ashen blond color mostly.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

I hope to keep this thread alive!