🗳️SYS - 10/8/20 KimTober Brings ~ Bubblegum Pink!🦩

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Oh sh#t I actually made it to 1st this morning! Unless I get sniped this will be a nice clean sys!
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I have never ever scored this low. Whatever I try, I still get 37. If my scores don’t get better I’m not even getting the last earnable.
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    My best scoring SYS, started a ticket late, got the eyes with my 11th ticket and was 1st all weekend and now I sniper appeared. Feel so deflated but I won’t fight 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    We going strong! As you can see, I got the sparkler teehee and it was surprisingly so hard to find omg I went through at least 10 or more rounds of voting to find it!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Looks 9-12. I’m currently second to a ticket buyer who popped out of nowhere yesterday 😩

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I also reached the eyes with my 12th look and I absolutely LOVE them!🤩 they’re so dramatic and are surely going to come in handy for upcoming SYS! I’m currently placed in 1st so let’s hope it stays that way and I can get the cute dress🥺

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited October 2020
    viola said:
    I can’t use photoshop but this would be much better on my doll 😅😅😅
    IN LOVE

I want these eyes too!! Your doll is beautiful 

edit1 grammar 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Looks 10-12. And I’m still in 1st place from the beginning ☺️ But I’m afraid that will end up like always 3 hours before ending tb appears 🥺 dress is really cute, but I don’t think it would be useful so maybe I can win this time 😄

iOS player 

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    It’s only getting worse. This is the worst sys ever.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I went on Remini to make my photo look better for my doll and I saw this review lmao
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I went on Remini to make my photo look better for my doll and I saw this review lmao
    One of the reviewers said that they need to wait till the next day, but it is advertised that you can use it unlimited amount of times once you buy the subscription 🤔
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    It’s sad when there is no way to tell what they’re wearing. Only one of them was popular pic though I’m sure they were all on theme.
    Yeah this is so awful,  I feel for the second doll who was prob wearing a long gown to cover shoes. It's crazy there is no response. Maybe it's a scheme to get us to buy pink dyes so we dye our shoes pink in case our outfits  disappear 🤔😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8 💖 I love this theme, the background is so cute 💗

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

This player’s been buying tickets since the beginning :( I really love the 1st place dress but I don’t think it’s worth it to fight over it (plus the 1st place doll is super on theme and I suspect she may be a forum doll). Also I ran out of pink looks lol 
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

Looks 10-13

I’m currently 2nd by 85 points, idk if I should try for the dress or not. I really like it but do you guys think it’ll get a lot of use?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    One of the reviewers said that they need to wait till the next day, but it is advertised that you can use it unlimited amount of times once you buy the subscription 🤔
    Yeah I know I used it several times today no issue so I was confused about that!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Your looks are gorgeous 😍 I love the 3rd one especially, do you rember where the 3rd dress is from? and does anyone know if its available  for diamonds? 
    @DoloresWyatt thank you sm 💗 i actually bought this dress from either black friday or kimiversary in 2018 (i can’t remember exactly which one & i’m not sure if it will be available during black friday this year) it is available for diamonds tho ☺️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @emmmtee that’s me!
     voted for you!!