🗳️SYS - 10/8/20 KimTober Brings ~ Bubblegum Pink!🦩

Comments

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 367 Posts
    edited October 11
    @garibelala it’s a short dress. Generally, short dresses don’t get much vote. I like the fact that the handheld is there for the first 5. I personally need a handheld more than a short dress. 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 367 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I like the ombré lips better myself. I now have 38 diamonds. I’ll probably go for it after the next SYS. But gosh, 40 diamonds seems a lot ! Can we also use different colour lips with the ombré lips?
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    edited October 11
    Looks 9-12. I didn’t think this SYS would work so well for me😊

@Silverbella I’m glad it worked for you too:) 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Kiara KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,813 Posts
    Looks 6-13. I’ve shockingly recovered from all my flops in the beginning, and have been in first place since Friday night, slowly gaining a solid lead. My group has been great, no ticket buyers at all, and almost everyone is submitting cute and on theme looks. I really hope it stays this way until the end because I really want the trendsetters dress 😩

Got the eyes with look 13, love them! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 223 Posts

Guys, please help, I'm desperate!!!!

I was so excited when I got the hair because I thought it would score great but my scores are almost about to make me cry. I really really want those eyes but I won't be able to reach them if my scores don't improve!! What can I do?
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: https://discord.gg/Z6vdksB4YX

• barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I give up🥺
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @Jabberwooh you need an average score of 41 to get the eyes. it looks like you're already on the right track with your scores above, unless youve been scoring in the low 30s for all the other looks.

What's your score right now?
    Platform: iOS
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 131 Posts

So close to first, but I’d be thankful to just get the clutch!
              ✨ iOS level 33 A+++✨
                  IGN & IRL: Khadija 
                         🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I just want to make it to the spider leg eyes😭

that 35 hurt so bad..I hope my dress glitched in the VB. it also doesn’t help that I have 0 pink dye...and I refuse to try my luck at dye boxes
    @lulula I'm sitting at 403 points right now, but I missed a ticket because of sleep deprivation during the past week so that's on me. I'm willing to spend one additional ticket to reach the eyes but that still means I have to get a guaranteed average of 43 points for the rest of my looks.

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,905 Posts
    Love and Katie have been battling back and forth the whole time.. I want the dress tho. Is it worth it? 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    @Jabberwooh do you have any auras? I would highly recommend adding an aura to your looks so you can grab more attention and also maybe adding bracelets? and keep using handhelds!
    edited October 11
    @gicela I have an admittedly small collection of aruas, just the fireworks one and the cold breath one. I am wearing one of those in all my looks in the screenshots but you can't really tell. I do have 58 diamonds though so I could buy one in the voting booth. I don't know which on though because I tend to get really sick of the butterfly and the dove one personally when voting so I hestitate to get those. 

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    @Jabberwooh hmmm I see, the butterflies do really good in SYS but if you don’t like that, there’s the gold confetti one! I don’t have it but I notice it tends to get others the popular vote!! The sparkler handheld is also attention grabbing and it’s also available for diamonds!
    edited October 11

@gicela you're right, I've actually been wanting the sparkler forever! Ok so I'll be aura hunting in the voting booth for the next few hours but I have to submit a look so I don't lose a ticket. Which one is better? 1=agree 2=like

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Got the eyes on my 13th look. I mean, I personally don't really like them for normal use but they are great for Halloween 👻🔮
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Just got the eyes, love them 😍

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,272 Posts
    edited October 11
    Do you guys think that this little wand handheld will score good? Lol I’m trying to pass the girl on first, I’m going to submit it at the last minute though 

Agree-yes
    like-no
    🥰
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,905 Posts
    edited October 11

All I’m gonna say about the earnable SYS items is that I see why they were earnable, they are definitely not for my doll. I love the weekend earnables this week and the GB items too! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,852 Posts
    I really like those eyes 😻 with beautiful @LindaVB

iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,852 Posts
    Can someone who use Remini app to make photos better pm me?😄 because I’m confused and don’t know how to use it. I saw that there is people using it to make dolls photos better
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,575 Posts

Someone submitted one look, no one else is though... I like my chances!
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖

• ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited October 11
    I’ve been saving my diamonds since I found out you’re able to buy stuff from the voting booth with them (when I started playing I had no idea so I spent them on dye because I thought that was the only thing you could use them for. Ugh it hurts the think back on those precious diamonds lost to my ignorance). Anyways I finally mustered up the courage to buy something as I’m a saver and not a spender and I got the sparkler since you all talk so highly of it and I’m low on handhelds! Next on my wishlist are the butterfly aura and a pair of lips. Thank you all for your tips and tricks. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,067 Posts
    I love how the eyeshadow can be changed! 

Android (please add me) https://www.facebook.com/kween.quinn.90
    "I'm brave, strong, loyal, and I give great hugs"
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,305 Posts
    @Libby yes they’re fully customizable 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 400 Posts
    Going to sleep with high hopes 😴
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

I love these eyes more than I thought! So beautiful. A mix of cat like and drag Queen (snaps) 💁🏻‍♀️

Had to use the VIP galaxy suit instead of the cat one we got. Hate the design; so lazy! Not even a shimmer or anything. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,067 Posts
    Crap, 2 TBs battling it out. grabs popcorn and waves, enjoy!

Android (please add me) https://www.facebook.com/kween.quinn.90
    "I'm brave, strong, loyal, and I give great hugs"
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Crap, 2 TBs battling it out. grabs popcorn and waves, enjoy!

😂 Honey my TB got nothing on those two! They’re neck and neck with like 1000 something points 🙄