Options

🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Any guesses for Kim's SYS? We have a title, but what to wear will likely come from her phone call which scares me since there are wings in the picture. If she wants us to look angelic I'm screwed because all I have is a fairy costume. What have her birthday themes been before?

I'm pretty sure last year was something super generic, like "Kim's birthday party" and it was in a nightclub but of course it ended up being gowns haha. From the look of the prizes tho it seems like it'll be a costume party.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    My videos are back to 5?? is someone experiencing this as well ? 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos of course you killed this, didnt expect anything less but you still exceed my expectations 😍🔥
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Next year can we get alternative option for the Halloween decorations for the entrance of the Bel Air mansion? I don't want to look at a bunch of animated poisonous spiders everytime I go in there. 
    Same, will they be there next year? I wanna know if it’s a waste of kash and k stars to buy decorations if they never come back 
    Yes they will be there next year, they disappear after the update (I think) and then come back the same time next year, you don't need to re buy them
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @pristineperson your doll is so gorgeous! ❤️❤️
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
  • Options
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos wow that’s amazing 💚🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    May not be Halloween related but I got bored and played with a few filters, here’s my new profile pic🖤💙
    hope y’all like it
    Your doll reminds me of an actress🤔 I really can’t pinpoint who though 🤔
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • Options
    putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I was just remembering the sys themes for this update and released there won’t be a true Halloween theme... fairytale and coven are awesome but i've spend 12 extra tickets to get my mermaid dress a few weeks ago and still have no occasion to wear it

I hope we get another aquatic theme next update since i also bought the last fashion goals 
  • Options
    kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Do we think that in the next update, there will be a continuation for those of us that spend the 40 stars to go on a date with Cassio? I don't want to miss out on anything but don't want to waste 40 stars...
  • Options
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    My videos are back to 5?? is someone experiencing this as well ? 
    This is happening to me too. Day one of the update I had ten, then the next day I had zero, and now I’m only getting five. Very disappointing. :( 
  • Options
    kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Also Simon doesn’t call me anymore for gigs? So now I’m just waiting indefinitely?! 
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My game isn’t working and I don’t have any other app open 😡
    I was 1st during SYS and I dont want to loose my last ticket 
  • Options
    Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Have you received a call from Simon about an event of Halloween called "Paranormal activity"? Because I received, and I didn't saw anybody talking about this here...

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Options
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @Nath_2019 Yes I got it. It was "Purranormal activity" i believe?? But nothing really came of it. Just another quest. Stopped getting calls from Simon afterwards though
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Nath_2019 doing it Rn. Was after the first 3 hr gig from the cat costume
  • Options
    Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I try and limit the amount of real money I spend on this game but I couldn't resist this outfit 🥺. 

• Options
    LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Items like the magical wand and caramel apple..... When are they supposed to start turning to nighttime affects? Besides nightclubs
  • Options
    KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @Lalisa outside bel air mansion and we’ve had a couple of sys events with nighttime effect in the voting booth, I’m hoping kim’s costume party will have nighttime effect 
    I communicate in memes
  • Options
    a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I’m so confused y’all. This is my very first Halloween in kkh and I have no idea what to expect but it keep seeing posts about a free gift box you’d get after the update and I got the update but never got a free gift. I also real about getting free gifts throughout the month and I haven’t gotten anything yet. Am I doing something wrong? I would reeaaally appreciate some help from some people. 💗💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.