🗳️SYS - 10/8/20 KimTober Brings ~ Bubblegum Pink!🦩

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Y’all I’m so scared she’ll submit another look. Lol I hope not, I love that TS dress
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Ugh chased all weekend and got everything BUT the hair. I’m just not meant to chase. It always goes badly 
    spoke too soon. At least she’s on theme 😊
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    The earnable eyes giving me Gabi vibes 

• cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Other than half price items, can anyone tell me what’s gonna be so great about Black Friday?
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I decided against the dress.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The tomato dress is one of my all time favourites. It dyes so beautifully, it always scores well for me, I love it! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Ok but can I just say I appreciate this so much! I was so afraid of this theme but in the end this is the best I did without buying tickets plus I had just 13 pink dyes. Huh, relieved af, I love the clutch a lot, I would cry out loud if I didn't make it into top five 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    This is getting ridiculous. I've deliberately been trying to ignore ticketbuyers for the last few weeks, but people like me who don't ticket buy don't even have a chance. Please Glu can you put ticket buyers in another category than us because this isn't a fair competition at all. I rarely get into top 5 unless the TS prizes aren't that good. I literally just want to give up and not play anymore 😫🥺 I hardly have money for food, nevermind anything else. 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    Is this dress worth the diamonds?

Yes - Agree
    No - LOL
    i know that a lot of people said no but i would 100% recommend it, almost every time i’ve used it in sys i’ve scored over 50 & it dyes really beautifully 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Big Cabaret vibes

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    when i first saw the ts dress I planned on using a couple extra tickets to get it but... never mind  😬🥴

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I started this with the 5 pink dyes from Kim, and then had zero. I bought a dye box yesterday and got the new one and pink! I needed more today since everything was locked and luckily, I got pink!! I have one last ticket and my unlock option just became available! I'm still in first, hoping no one snips me. 🥰🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I have two tickets left and I'm hoping to continue my scores in the 20's streak 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻. 
    (Sorry I have a very sarcastic/dry sense of humor)

I was very limited on pink outfits and only had the 5 dyes we were given but I didn't think these outfits were that bad 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

I'm just happy the earnable dress was first and the top 5 only get the bag.

I looooove the earnable dress dyed black! I'm out of black dye, but soon as I get some this will one that I dye. 😍
    The eyes are cute, but I would love them more if the bottom lashes weren't so intense so I could use them for an everyday look. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I’m so disappointed...I started this SYS getting mid-40s, but now no matter what I try I can’t score well. I don’t know what happened. I feel like it’s only gotten harder and harder for me to score well. Is my doll ugly or something?
    I definitely won’t reach the last earnable. I’m still in the top five though which seems weird.

edited October 2020
    I’m so disappointed...I started this SYS getting mid-40s, but now no matter what I try I can’t score well. I don’t know what happened. I feel like it’s only gotten harder and harder for me to score well. Is my doll ugly or something?
    I definitely won’t reach the last earnable. I’m still in the top five though which seems weird.

Your doll is NOT ugly! These definitely deserve a higher score than in the 20's. & 30's. I think some are scoring low because there are so many pink gowns being used, as well as the sparkler and feather. Hope you stay in the top 5 love.🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Saw someone who used their dark haze dye on a lollipop 😐😐😐😐😐
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    *raises hand* yes, to the TB in my group, what's the point of buying a bunch of tickets if you're not even going to be on theme? Seems incredibly wasteful of your money if you're probably only getting low to basic scores and others can catch up to you easily.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    This morning I realized I missed a ticket at some point, and if I had submitted 14 looks I’d comfortably be in first place by like 40 points, as it stands I’m in 2nd by less than 10 points 😭😭 I feel like it’s mean to buy one ticket and gain my rightful place, because I hate ticket buyers and that person who is in 1st thinks they have it in the bag. I’ll take the L on this one since it was my fault for missing a ticket somewhere in the span of this weekend. Here are my looks 6-13 😭😭😭

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @kayayem you do you girl, but if I were you, I'd buy a ticket. This would be your 14th look which is fair game 🤷🏻‍♀️

Some people (me lol) wait till the last minutes to submit their 14th ticket and other dolls probably think it's an extra one, but it's just good timing. But again, if you're comfortable without that dress, so be it, maybe you'll make that doll happy! 💕
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I think some of my looks are pretty cool, but should have done better. 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Last two looks, still in first hope it will stay that way 🙏🏻

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Voting booth still glitching. I've gone through and counted at least 81 glitches that were posted on the forum. Why not go for a cool 100 Glu 👍🤦‍♀️

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Just got the eyes and I feel like they pull the kitty look together but the bottom lashes are a little weird for me... I really think the eyes would be so much cuter without them but I’m still thankful they made the make up an earnable! 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

I love the eyes! So pretty! 
    I swear I’ve got NOTHING but cash and energy while voting ☺️Ima just smile and pretend to be non annoyed
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒