🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @a1335 unfortunately we aren't getting a free Halloween gift box this year. We have gotten one every other year, so that's what we had expected as standard but apparently not.

So far, there has been a "Cassio date" quest, where you can spend 150 KStars on a dress/shoes/necklace set. You should also get 5 free Haunted Haze dye and a free cat costume which is just a black jumpsuit and some cat face paint from Kim. I've had a couple other Halloween gigs and storyline about a thief (???) but that's about it. Nothing too exciting yet, but we still have a couple weeks left in the month!
    Platform: iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    My app is crashing and I had just started the gig About the spy at tulip !! Help 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited October 2020
    was extremely busy this weekend so i was angry that the diamond gig was a “now or never” kind of situation. i had to choose between the diamond gig or the professional event, and since i loved the earnable outfit so much i rejected the diamond gig.

it REALLY sucks to miss out on the diamonds and i’m so mad at whoever made the decision to make the diamond gig this way. i don’t complain often on this forum but diamonds are already tough enough to get as it is and this was such a BS move.

edit to add: i also know that the points would have contributed to the weekend event, but i really didn’t have the time this weekend to wait around or tap for energy to complete 10/12hr gigs.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    @lulula Oh okay thank you so much, I just noticed the Kim surprise gift thing so I’ll go grab that and I did the Cassio date. That sucks that we don’t get a box this year 😞 But like you said maybe something better will come before the end of the month! 💗
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @StevieCurry I agree that it was crappy of them to make it now or never specially since we already have insufficient ways to earn them but the diamond gigs contributed towards the professional event (I got event points at the end of each task) 
    I communicate in memes
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Make this outfit available for purchase again Glu please.
    Where is this location and can I buy the outfits?
    edited June 2021
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Thanks Kim/Glu 😍
    Orange dyes are always great 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thank you for the dyes and k-stars! I'm stocking up on the new haze dye because I love it! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Yay🤩 thank you glu!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    This is the third box I have opened through simply watching 10 videos a day and other stars I had been rewarded. The first two were terrible but I was very pleased today that I won the new dress! As it's new it's the only one of a few that I really wanted to win. I used an updo look so you could see dress from top to bottom.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I never got the diamond quest call on my second game. I sent a message to support and to Kalinda a few days ago, but still no reply. 🤦🏻‍♀️ My main game crashed after the first gig and didn't give me the option to do the 10 hr one. What is this fxxkery??

Also, @SisSnappedLikeThanos I live for your edits! Seriously, Glu needs to hire you on their creative team. Your edits are always amazing!😻😻😻
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    edited June 2021
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Really grateful for the dyed and kstars but especially the new haunted haze dye! 😍💞 I'd love to see what you all use the haunted haze dye on, I'm having a hard deciding what to dye. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Love the gifts, orange dyes are my favorite 🥰
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    If anyone has managed to get the butterfly aura in the Halloween boxes, what number box was it in? It’s only been in one of my palettes and I’m trying to chase them every time I get enough kstars to open another box 😅
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    If anyone has managed to get the butterfly aura in the Halloween boxes, what number box was it in? It’s only been in one of my palettes and I’m trying to chase them every time I get enough kstars to open another box 😅
    They are definitely purposely coded to appear last in your palettes. I never got them in any palettes last year. The problem is, when glu knows we want something, they’ll obviously make it harder to get. This is not to say that it’s not impossible to get the butterflies early in your chase- you’d just have to be extremely lucky. In contrast, the new items (elf ears hair and black hat for example) are items that have appeared in 99% of my palettes, I just haven’t picked them yet. Last year, this was the same with the new Cinderella dress- it appeared in all of my palettes until I picked it. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm purposefully not spending my new diamonds. I'm trying to play the psychology of glu. If they give people the bump in diamonds they need to buy halloween items they chased but didn't get then people will spend them right away (like if I only had 18 and wanted butterflies for 30) and then glu has something big next month offered for diamonds, people will be pushed to buy diamond packs since they just drained them. Just a thought 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @jhabs damn that’s bs 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks for the gifts Glu!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Thank you Glu, for the random but appreciated gifts of K-Stars and dye ❤️🙏
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.