👗👻Halloween Party!!!👼👿👗

2Next

Comments

• Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

Daenarys from Game of Thrones. 💙 I blame the baby dragon and the handheld egg for giving me the idea.
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Maybe not the best, but wanted to share 🙈

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Just three looks I put together with Halloween in mind. I know they are not the best, but I used some of my favorite items
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I can’t help it. I love this I can’t help it, I love Halloween

https://youtu.be/_UbGtjnluyY

edit - I went to a press party and interviewed Danny Elfman.  Press parties have free booze.  Very fun time.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    My first look for Halloween:

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I've been dressing my doll in different costumes since october started! These are some of the thing I came up with: 

Cowgirl (or a cowgirl-themed dancer lol), Vampire, castaway (which made me wish our dolls could walk around without shoes)

Cat, showgirl, ghostand this because ever since i saw the spoilers this dress reminded me of a cavewoman lol
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Inspired by talking about this show with a few people the other day, I present - It's Always Sunny In KKH 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Here's my doll going for some old Jem and the Holograms look 😊 

P. S. Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this series👵🏻🤣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I'm ready!🎃
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Opened two more boxes today and got the fairy costume and butterfly aura 😭😭😭 I’m so happy I’m finally a fairy princess!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @dpeters nope you’re not the only one! Love Jem, started rewatching it on Netflix a while back but it got taken off before I finished it. Hubby bought me the graphic novels for my birthday 😃 
    I play on iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen what a great present! 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I only had to buy 15 boxes cause I went crazy last year
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I got the elf hair in a Halloween box then bought the fairy dress with diamonds during the last sys, here’s a few costume ideas with both! 
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Inspired by talking about this show with a few people the other day, I present - It's Always Sunny In KKH 

I love this! That episode with Dennis as the singer of the band is one of my favourites but I couldn't remember the name of it. And Frank in that costume is just perfect 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

😎❤ 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Happy Halloween! Got all the Halloween boxes done and over with, there was way too many costumes to choose from so here is what I chose for my female / male doll to match with.  🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️ 

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

500 k-stars later...I still don't have that many Halloween items 
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited November 2020
    To celebrate the season, I decided to do some edits! @Kween_of_the_Kastle posted this image a few months back and I got really obsessed with recreating the looks so I decided to just design some of the ones who don't really have in-game counterparts completely.

It also gave me the chance to work together with the amazing @Gigi_kkh_ and have a tiny little social distancing Halloween party! I'm forever thankful for all the positivity and creativity you give to the kkh community, and I'm even more grateful for all the help you give me!

Hope that everyonre had a fun, festive, and safe holiday!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN YOU GUYS!
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    To celebrate the season, I decided to do some edits! @Kween_of_the_Kastle posted this image a few months back and I got really obsessed with recreating the looks so I decided to just design some of the ones who don't really have in-game counterparts completely.

It also gave me the chance to work together with the amazing @Gigi_kkh_ and have a tiny little social distancing Halloween party! I'm forever thankful for all the positivity and creativity you give to the kkh community, and I'm even more grateful for all the help you give me!

Soooooo amazing, this is what kkh Halloween should've been and you made it happen 
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

I am speechless on how talented you are 😭😭😭😭  I did absolutely nothingggg it is all your work and it’s art 😍❤️❤️❤️ Can I repost this on my instagram 🙏🏼❤️❤️❤️ I would love to keep this halloween memory of  you  and me I’m so obsessed with it really really thank youuuu😍❤️❤️❤️❤️