@Koakuma your second look is everything 😍
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    First two looks! Have no idea what I’m doing 😃

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    So I just won these tights from a kollection, I think they could fit this theme as they are very unique and add that “something” but I am having SERIOUS problems with how to style them!! Do you guys have any suggestions? How do you usually style them? Also, do we have a thread for styling suggestions? That would be useful I think!! 

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @princessprecious that aquamarine look honestly has my heart 💜it should’ve scored higher it’s so pretty 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @princessprecious that aquamarine look honestly has my heart 💜it should’ve scored higher it’s so pretty 
    Thank you doll! I wanted to save my aquamarine dyes but I was looking to see how it looked on everything and I had to! Hopefully it scores well in other gown SYS' 😂💗
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I haven't been able to break 50 for weeks. It is so frustrating. Clearly this SYS event is going to be more of the same.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Can someone please buy these dolls some pants??😂😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thinking of submitting my poison ivy look next. I wish we could have custom booth backgrounds so I could have her in front of the batman signal

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Luckily there’s no TB in my group so far so I’m first place even tho two outfits kinda flopped. 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I feel so bad for the dolls with glitches that I always vote for them, I really wish glu will fix it because it’s really annoying. 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @robertavyy that’s me! Thank you so much for voting 💛☺️ But unfortunately the voters were not impressed 😬

@princessprecious you’re welcome! I honestly spent the longest looking for a teal colored heart but iOS is really slacking with the heart colors lol. But yea that was one of my favorite looks!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • bruhh_1qbruhh_1q Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Is there some naked hack or are some of the dresses/ one piece outfits glitching? 😂

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    This glitches makes me want to select matching shoes under the long dresses 🥴
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My go to name for games that require you to name your character is Chardee MacDennis (if anyone watches It's Always Sunny you'll get it), I have no idea how my doll escaped it this time. 
    I really love seeing all the stupid names in TS groups though 😂
    Oh man now I really want to watch that episode again it's so funny, definitely one of the best episodes. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • monicamubalakimonicamubalaki Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

My first 3 looks! I don’t have many gowns or clothes that fit the theme so I’m just hoping for the best and having fun! 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    suziq24 said:
    @KalindaKing can these eyes be fixed ? 
    I think they were an earnable or in a gift box from this weekend?! 🤷‍♀️
    @suziq24 how did you got the eyes that are above the KKW contour ? They look soooooo cute!! 😍
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

This stinks 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Please Glu let 3 tickets stack, I'm so tired, this would make SYS less exhausting.

Also please think of a solution to the problem of only having 5 hours to collect the weekday prizes before the weekend sys starts. Have the. prizes automatically sent to our game, or reduce the length of the weekday SYS by 6 hours / 1 ticket so we have additional time to collect prizes. 

@DoloresWyatt You actually can collect the prizes after weekend SYS starts... I’ve always been able to do it every single week. Because of work I miss the end of the weekday SYS event and usually can’t open the game until I get home, a couple hours after the weekend SYS starts. When you open the game, the very first thing that pops up before you click anything is your trendsetters box, so you pick that and the other prizes get added automatically.

Totally agree on stacking 3 tickets tho. 
    Oh that is so good to know! I thought someone said they didn't get the weekday prizes after the weekend sys popped up, so I've been staying up until midnight for it each time. Thanks for telling me, i can sleep like a normal person now haha. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    My go to name for games that require you to name your character is Chardee MacDennis (if anyone watches It's Always Sunny you'll get it), I have no idea how my doll escaped it this time. 
    I really love seeing all the stupid names in TS groups though 😂
    Oh man now I really want to watch that episode againit's so funny, definitely one of the best episodes. 
    No one asked but here’s my 10 favorite episodes in no particular order because l can’t narrow it down any further than this. Much thought has gone into this & if anyone would like my qualifications it’s that I’ve watched every episode a minimum of 3 times lmao:
    1. Charlie Work
    2. Hero or Hate Crime
    3. Chardee Macdennis
    4. The Nightman Cometh
    5. Reynolds vs Reynolds: The Cereal Defense
    6. The Gang Broke Dee
    7. A Very Sunny Christmas
    8. The DENNIS system
    9. Times Up for the Gang
    10. Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs  
    @TamaraHills they were in a diamond kollection