Missing Bubblegum Pink Show Your Style Prize

kkh1993kkh1993 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I won the Show Your Style yesterday. I got the prizes you win from getting votes, but I never received the prizes for winning the most votes overall (dress, k stars, dyes) 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection and lots of room on your device.  Close totally and reboot.  If you still have a problem you can send a ticket to support. Go to the top left corner of the game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Glu Support.  Explain the situation and submit your ticket.  Good Luck  :/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, if you didn’t pick them up, they should have gone straight into your closet and assets when the prize palette closes to make way for the SYS TB event starting soon. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHChanelleKKHChanelle Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I won the SYS Bubblegum Pink event yesterday as well. Only I didn't get my prizes. All I got was the clutch NOT the dress.
    Oh, if you didn’t pick them up, they should have gone straight into your closet and assets when the prize palette closes to make way for the SYS TB event starting soon. 

Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection and lots of room on your device.  Close totally and reboot.  If you still have a problem you can send a ticket to support. Go to the top left corner of the game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Glu Support.  Explain the situation and submit your ticket.  Good Luck  :/

Hope this helps.  Anyone else coming her to post, thats fine but please follow the advice I posted above. 
    I'm Sorry this is happening. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    I submitted my issue to Glu support but they are acting like they don't know that something is wrong.
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    I submitted my issue to Glu support but they are acting like they don't know that something is wrong.
    Ok. Just got my prizes. Yay!
  • KKHChanelleKKHChanelle Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I did that. And they are acting like nothings wrong and I still haven't gotten my prize yet...