Options

Questions about buying energy! #help 😭

moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
Hi dolls! (sorry in advanced if my english is bad lol) so i've been playing kkh since quarantine started and idk very much about the game and also i don't fluently speak english so theres some things that i don't urdenstand. It's been a while since i wanna bought energy (lol don't judge me please 😅) and when i go to the infinite energy (? it sends me to buy a package of some other things for like $4,99 and idk if i'm buying energy in that way? how does that works? sorry for being so naive but i didn't find anywhere else where i can answer my question. Please help me i don't want to loose my money for something i didn't want it (no offense) 😭😭😭😭😭 i want to have energy so much this game and the task help me to distract form my anxiety lol too much information maybe but heeeeeeeelp!!

Comments

• Options
    ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Hi, welcome! That “infinite energy” thing is actually just to increase ur max energy (aka, let you have a few extra energy bolts before your bar is full), and it’s part of a VIP subscription. it’ll charge you $4.99 every month because it’s a subscription and you’d need to cancel it after getting it the first time unless you want to pay five bucks a month. i suggest you search up more on the vip subscription before getting it (if you are), there’s plenty of threads on them on this site