🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    well now i know why my app started crashing all of a sudden lmao.
    i'd do the reset thing but like, lowkey concerned it might delete my progress.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Next week, there will be a mini update with bug fixes and hopefully that will resolve the crashing issues on iOS. I'll let you know when it's available in the App Store. Thanks for your patience.
    That's amazing, thank you! What about the naked dolls in SYS? It's obviously going to affect scores and make players lose out on both TS and earnables!
    @KalindaKing
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @naeusts hi! There is a thread about it, people are also experiencing this but from what I’ve seen they are mainly on ios and your screenshot seems like its from android
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I posted on the right place. Sorry 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited October 2020
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @ShayShigil I agree, it's not just a KKH problem, it's a Glu problem. That's why when most players complain they mention Glu. I also play Covet, another Glu game. If you look at their forums/fb page the players are much more frustrated (to word it politely) than we are lol 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Since Kim’s SYS is tomorrow, does it mean her birthday celebration starts early?? Or is it on her actual birthday and a weeklong event?
    Her birthday is next Wednesday that’s why they’re doing it a week prior.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    so an update next week? which means I (and many others!) will  have missed out on this weekends sys and event as well as last weekends? I swear to god if we don't get any kind of compensation for this I might just quit. 
    I've wasted enough frustration on this game

We all contribute to their earnings either through being payed players or advertising... I'm SO glad I've only spent minimal real money on this game! definitely will not be spending any more seeing the way its going!   :neutral:
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts

Tragic.....

Unfortunately the contour only works with ONE face shape (happens to be the one I use always, it's the 11th one)
    They should've just made it a brand new face shape instead of giving it to us as a contour
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Since Kim’s SYS is tomorrow, does it mean her birthday celebration starts early?? Or is it on her actual birthday and a weeklong event?
    Her birthday is next Wednesday that’s why they’re doing it a week prior.
    Okay, I only ask since this is my first Kim K birthday! So we won’t get that event box for it until next week? Just to clarify 
    I think we’re also getting the Kim’s birthday weekend event this weekend as well but we’ll need to confirm tomorrow with the spoilers. They probably don’t want to do the event after her birthday so that’s why they’re doing it this week.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Sorry for asking again but, aren't we receiving a free Halloween box like every year? I just would like to know. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @Stefani_H Kalinda said we're not getting a free one this year. 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    brom617 said:
    @Stefani_H Kalinda said we're not getting a free one this year. 
    That's a shame. Thank you for answering! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited October 2020
    anyone elses game not working?? i have perfect connection and everything else works perfectly fine..

after few times it starts to load and im once again told that it cant connect.. what the hell?? @KalindaKing

• NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Is this Glu’s way of making “Spend money on our game and we will punish you by only giving you 10 instead of 20 k-star videos” sound like something positive?

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited April 2021
    no longer on the forum, deleting posts.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @KalindaKing in the mini update can we please fix the elf ear hair so we can wear earrings normally and not behind the ears? And fix the placement of the lace thing?? We’re mostly only really going to be able to use both for this month so it would be amazing if they were fixed. 

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    when it’s going to be the vip event?!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    have the daily box videos been fixed? my games still asking for 10 kstars LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Ninish said:
    Is this Glu’s way of making “Spend money on our game and we will punish you by only giving you 10 instead of 20 k-star videos” sound like something positive?

And I always thought that means buying removes only those pop up ads who appear every 2minutes maybe. How wrong I was 🤦🏼‍♀️ Please bring back videos for everyone, we deserve it 🥺

iOS player 

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    eligur said:
    anyone elses game not working?? i have perfect connection and everything else works perfectly fine..

after few times it starts to load and im once again told that it cant connect.. what the hell?? @KalindaKing

It’s th new update. Mine is doing the exact same thing... Kalinda hasn’t replied to my message (and others) yet so I wouldn’t expect much in communication 😂

but she said a new update was coming... next week. 

So, were missing out on this weekends event. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • ddemetriaddemetria Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    ddemetria said:
    hello I'd like to ask something, im really new here but a player since the game launched so please cope with me. id like to ask how do glow the dark items work, since last year I've never been able to see them light up. I've tried clubs but nothings happens. thanks!
    Hi and welcome I have only noticed  the items changing when Inwas in BelAir, which turns dark at your local nightfall.   I could be wrong, but I’ll check tonight.  Hopefully someone has a more precise answer.  ;) the   
    thank you so much for taking the time to answer me! appreciate it so much
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Ninish said:

And I always thought that means buying removes only those pop up ads who appear every 2minutes maybe. How wrong I was 🤦🏼‍♀️ Please bring back videos for everyone, we deserve it 🥺

We all need 20 videos GLU.... You have been treating your customers unfairly all this time... Fix it in the coming update... It's long overdue
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.