Glitch Thread: Game Crashing since Update:-Renewed Issue

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm so sorry this is still happening but know that support is working on the issue. If you have your ID number you can send it to Kalinda but today is Thanksgiving in Canada so she will most likely get it tomorrow.  Ut even though the office is  closed, Support is open and the team has been, and continues to work on resolving this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    My game just started crashing 😔 what should i do 😭😭 @kokokokonut
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you are crashing- Francescahill fhad this work for her!  I can't confirm, but it worked forher.
    For those who say they can’t open their app. Try resetting your network if you can and then try again! 
    Did this work for you?  If so it’s fabulous advice.  For those of us not tech savvy, how do you reset your network?  
    Yes it worked for me that’s why I recommend it but not sure if it will work for everyone tho. You can find the reset network option in Settings -> General -> Reset. This is for iOS but I’m not sure for Android how it is. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Ok, so my phone died and when I charged it back on my game is now working again. I also had absolutely no other apps open. I know this seems like an obvious fix, but maybe it can help someone 🤷🏼‍♀️ it may have just been a lucky fluke though so I am just anticipating my game will crash again eventually. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Mine is still crashing on IOS. If I close out all my apps and turn it off and back on it works for like 6-8 hours then I have to do it again.
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Still crashing. I don’t listen to music on iPad and reset networks. Nothing. This is ridiculous. Cancelling my subscription.
  • kaileeren15kaileeren15 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I keep having the same problem. I even missed some of the SYS and weekend event. 🥺😔
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited October 2020
    im so sad my game isnt working its not opening at all
  • kaileeren15kaileeren15 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Platform:   iOS / Apple
    Device:  iPhone 8 Plus
    OS - iOS 14.0.1
    Gender/Level.  Female, lvl 25
    Details: I make it to the loading screen, then it crashes and exits the app.
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    im scared this is the beginning of the end for this app :(
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    kkhmarie said:
    I wouldn’t worry too much, Glu knows this game rakes in so much money it’s unbelievable so they’re not letting it die lol
  • blackwidow95blackwidow95 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I am new to forum and i couldnt help but join because i cant play my most loved game anymore! The game is crashing for now over a week! I missed the sys, the weekend event and now i am missing the tb sys too!

Platform : ios/apple
    Device : iphone XR
    Gender/level : female lvl 31
    Details: the loading screen comes up and the game crashes after that. I tried every possible thing, deleting the game reinstalling the game, reset network settings, deleting music app...nothing is happening. I was doing the book publishing quest in oak and the game crashed.

I am missing every sys and event and i dont know when this will end. I was really looking forward to halloween and bf because its the best time of the year but i cant stop feeling upset at glu at this. I am now thinking of stopping to play this game because i have spent so much money on this game but yet i get this glitches with every new update. Something or the other always but this is the most horrible one for now and no action is being taken even after so many days. Please help!
  • daj_kidaj_ki Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    platform : ios 14.1
    device : iphone 11
    lever : ithink 25 and ihave 25kstars .
    unfortunately I deleted the app and reinstalled it in hope to work again . 

• KKHBuffyKKHBuffy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Platform: iOS
    Device: iPhone 11
    iOS: 14.0.1
    Level: 27/28 (not sure)
    Details: I was doing the Royal Wedding quest in Bel Air and when the screen goes black and the queen "steps forward to speak" the game shuts down. When I reopen the game, the dialogue just pops up and the same thing happens again. I have tried everything, turned off all background activities, uninstalled the game etc. I am pretty upset about this since I have spent a lot of money on the game and was looking forward to the Halloween events. I reached out to Glu and they just told me to wait for an update. I understand they have a lot to do but I really hope they can fix this soon! 
  • carocaro Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I had to start a new game in order to play so I lost everything but at least it doesnt crash
  • Turner74Turner74 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Device : iPhone 6 
    Gender/level : female lvl 32
    Details - Been working fine all day was on maybe an hour ago. Just gone on for SYS and the loading screen comes up then the app crashes and closes. I wasn’t in an active event either. 
    Turner74 said:
    Details - Been working fine all day was on maybe an hour ago. Just gone on for SYS and the loading screen comes up then the app crashes and closes. I wasn’t in an active event either. 
    Turned phone on and off and it’s now working 
  • courie969courie969 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Device:  iPhone XR
    OS - iOS 14.0.1
    Gender/Level.  Female, level 30ish?
    Details: can’t get past loading screen

I have cancelled my subscription. Regardless of them supposedly “working around the clock” to fix this issue.. it’s been a week now. Smaller updates should have been made to the game by now, and the loading screen should have been changed to an announcement to let players know they’re aware of and working on the problem. Radio silence is just telling people they don’t particularly care. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    kkhmarie said:
    I wouldn’t worry too much, Glu knows this game rakes in so much money it’s unbelievable so they’re not letting it die lol
    They may not be letting it die but the players would, last month we just had the 10 daily k-star videos a day, to which was originally 20 for non-paying players, people were boycotting the game or going on a KKH strike or quitting the game until it was fixed, I may not have the issue cause I pay for stuff on this game but I understood people’s issues and how angry or sad they were, but this whole update where it actually made the game crash is even worse, I wouldn’t expect Glu to “rake” so much money if a good amount of their players can’t even get into the game.
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Device:  iPhone 7 Plus
    OS - iOS 13.6.1
    Gender/Level.  Female, lvl 32
    Details: While on the loading screen, something the app would crash. I have a task that I had already finished but it's still stuck on my to-do list and the text is jumbled up.
    courie969 said:
    Device:  iPhone XR
    OS - iOS 14.0.1
    Gender/Level.  Female, level 30ish?
    Details: can’t get past loading screen

I have cancelled my subscription. Regardless of them supposedly “working around the clock” to fix this issue.. it’s been a week now. Smaller updates should have been made to the game by now, and the loading screen should have been changed to an announcement to let players know they’re aware of and working on the problem. Radio silence is just telling people they don’t particularly care. 
    I cancelled mine yesterday
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Next week, there will be a mini update with bug fixes and hopefully that will resolve the crashing issues on iOS. I'll let you know when it's available in the App Store. Thanks for your patience.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Next week, there will be a mini update with bug fixes and hopefully that will resolve the crashing issues on iOS. I'll let you know when it's available in the App Store. Thanks for your patience.
    So we have to miss TBs, the weekday event and SYS and the weekend event and SYS as well daily boxes? Will there be comp for all the players that are affected?
  • taylorbabyxotaylorbabyxo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Playing on iphone 11 pro max just update phone and app still wont work. Going on day 3! Waiting patiently for the game update! :(
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Platform:   Apple
    Device:  iPhone X iOS 13.7
    Gender/Level.  Female level 46

Details: since today I cannot load the game if I’ve already opened the game. It crashes each time until I restart my phone. No other apps are open. 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Platform ios
    device iPhone X 
    ios 14.0.1
    gender female level I don’t pay attention but maybe 55 

I was doing the tulip event from this past weekend storyline after weekend event ended I talked to willow she was telling me about the spy and then the game closed and haven’t been able to open since. I clear all music app reset the network restart phone and nothing works .. I see the loading screen for about 15sec and then the app crashes .. I will DM my id I have it saved from a old message 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    cdm1947 said:
    Next week, there will be a mini update with bug fixes 
    So we have to miss TBs, the weekday event and SYS and the weekend event and SYS as well daily boxes? Will there be comp for all the players that are affected?
    I hope for compensation you mean receiving all the item for the events I don’t care about diamond or kstar I can buy those but I can’t get items from event I can’t participate on so I hope they will be in our closet if the game doesn’t get fix in time 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    cdm1947 said:
    You think? There most likely won’t be. They probably just wanna get it fixed and act like it never happened, no gifts for us, I’m sure, we didn’t get gifts for the daily video issue last month.
  • zarkorrgazarkorrga Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Platform: IOS 
    Device: iPhone XR 
    OS - 14.0.1
    Gender/Level.  Female. Don’t remember level. 
    Details: App won’t go past the loading screen. It just doesnt. This started a few days ago where it would just crash and was moody about opening up. But now it just won’t. It’s been more than 24 hours already and I’ve missed all my gigs and the Show Your Style events. Please please please fix this somehow!!! I’ve invested a lot of cash into this game 😭😭😭
    Turner74 said:
    Turner74 said:
    Turned phone on and off and it’s now working 
    Having same issue again today after working fine this morning. Interestingly similar time to yesterday (U.K). Does work again after I’ve turned my phone on and off. Although had to do that twice today.