🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m not even fighting for the wings tbh, guys, where would we wear them for?? I like the lingerie but again, the design looks cheap and not a lot of effort put in. 

Edit: ignore my question! 
    Actually now I’m starting to think like that too. We can only use them for Halloween. Of course they super pretty and I hate Glu putting them only for first place. But still I don’t think it’s worth to fight for something we won’t really use 🤔 
    I still really want them, but I’m not fighting (it’s gonna be impossible with the crazy ones anyway 😂) and I’m gonna be happy with beautiful earnables ☺️
    iOS player 

• EmCeeEmCee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Any advice for my situation? My game stopped working in the morning of October 11th, the day the last SYS and weekend event ended. I was going to get the hair within a couple more gigs, and I likely would have won the SYS if my game wouldn’t have stopped. It still isn’t working at all. I wrote glu, and they want my ID for the game. How can I get that info if my game doesn’t open at all? It won’t load. 
    I asked glu this, and they haven’t responded to me. 
    I have troubleshooted: I have restarted my phone, deleted the app and reinstalled, closed everything out, force closed the game, and I have even restarted my network. I still can’t open the game. What else can I do?
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I am so happy that the green hair is earnable omg! The wings as first prize though not so much. I’ll be happy to place top 5 at least, the lingerie is cute!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Wings. Wings. Wings. I need those wings bad...and who else wants it bad...Ticketbuyers. 😥
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    The wings are really pretty! But I have the other wings/angel outfit and I never use it for anything so keep that in mind if you have a TB in your group.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Did glu change the prize as the lingerie is supposed to be the free outfit 🙄🙄🙄
    How do you know this? Did they said anything in another thread that we we’re getting that outfit as a gift? 🤔
  • RhaeTRhaeT Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I know this sucks because you miss out on a couple tickets but I wait till Friday to start this event. I usually get put in a slow group and my outfits rate 45+ and I get first place. Thursday’s I just vote my heart out and get the feel of what people are liking in the voting. 

**my tip on how I get first place most of the time! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @RhaeT that didn't work on me doll, if you like the last earnable don't risk it. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    RhaeT said:
    I know this sucks because you miss out on a couple tickets but I wait till Friday to start this event. I usually get put in a slow group and my outfits rate 45+ and I get first place. Thursday’s I just vote my heart out and get the feel of what people are liking in the voting. 

**my tip on how I get first place most of the time! 
    @RhaeT do you feel pressure that you won't reach the last earnable? If you miss 2 tickets, you would need an average score of 48. I feel like that's generally doable... but definitely a lot more risky compared to the average score of 41 you need if you start at the regular time/don't miss any tickets.
    Platform: iOS
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Did glu change the prize as the lingerie is supposed to be the free outfit 🙄🙄🙄
    How do you know this? Did they said anything in another thread that we we’re getting that outfit as a gift? 🤔
    I came across the unofficial spoiler on my FB and the lingerie doesnt have the silver icon as a trendsetter prize of SYS event. Plus the fact that the lingerie is kinda plain and far way simple. The balloon is also a TS prize but I think they switched up. I thought Glu would be nice to all of us but i guess the answer is no. The wings as the first prize...well that’s kinda ridiculous.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Victorian said:
    I can't fight for them anyway, I am on the strike, not spending untill everyone gets 20 videos lol but would I fight for the wings if I wasn’t on strike? Hell no. If some other tb goes crazy and snatches those wings you end up with a basic af looking lingerie - sorry glu but you could have done better on that 🤷‍♀️
    Last week I scored very well and passed the tb's in my group, I had 709 points and second place had 655 points so I hope to be lucky like last week 🥰
    I want the wings and green hair though if I don’t get it I don’t care, I’m on strike! ❤️
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

Thanks to everyone who kept asking for the dress always be for top 5🙄 happened last sys and now will happen in this
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I have 19 tickets and i will buy more 3 
    Hope it’s enough 💀
    The earnables are amazing! 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    The good thing about this theme is that there are some chances I’ll finally be able to purchase the cupcake with the candle from the voting booth, I’ve been hunting it for so long 😭🧁🤞🏻
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    For anyone whose been around for a lot of Kim’s birthdays: I just was told on another forum here about the update that this weeks event will be for her birthday! I hope it isn’t party... I’ll scream. I hate party events because of the lack of an extra star 🙄 @KalindaKing Please fix this 
    It's party for sure
    I don’t think will be reality 
    The order is almost always 5star>party or reality>reality or date>vip 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Does this mean I can finally wear that VS angel outfit? 🤔 It has sat unused in my closet for ages 
    I really want the balloon as a gift if Kim is phoning us😫
    guess I’ll have to wait and see...
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    The wings are first place. Already expecting TB’s to go into the 1000s with their scores.
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    BUT WHAT ARE WE MEANT TO WEAR???
    is this fancy dress? will it turn into a gown theme? 
    H E L P 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm not too pressed about the wings bc I have the 2 other angel costumes, but the lingerie is pretty boring and blah for a T$ prize. Like they put no effort in it hoping people will spend $$$ trying to win the wings. 

I am excited for the earnables.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I’ve been saving up my precious K stars for this season can’t wait!!!!!
    The past show your style and the throwback one I’m in the top 5 and no ticket buyers, I one first for the bubblegum pink one, and the groups have been incredibly basic dolls, no offence, but I think I might have a shot if I got put into a group like that again.
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I'll start the event later, because I really want this wings. I want to use an angel fantasy on Halloween >.<
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @pristineperson that's so lucky! I've always had at least 1 ticket buyer in my group since forever it seems. I always hope that I'll be lucky but i think this weekend may be a blood bath for those wings lol 
    Platform: iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.