🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    While the call situation is hopefully being fixed (I’m mad if we don’t get a costume party)...

I love colored hair so I’m glad to get Kim’s silver latex and neon hair combo as an earnable. For sure thought they were gonna release it as an IAP cuz they’ve got Kim drawn in the look already, and it looks like something that would’ve been an SMC way back when. TS is what it is. All I can hope for is a good time (preferably costuming my doll) while trying to get the earnables.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    lol i really don't know what to do with kim's call 😅 i was really excited for her birthday theme 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I hope that call was a mistake because it really seems like one since Kim didn’t even say the name of the upcoming sys, if it’s is and we get another call I hope they make it clear that the first call was a mistake so there isn’t confusion in the booth when voting and creating looks 

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    so hello what about the birthday?? the balloon???
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Maybe this was all planned since Kim likes drama and controversy...yeah sorry you can tell I play the game for fashion stuff, not because I like the kardashians 😂
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Glad to see I wasn’t the only one confused by Kim’s call lol. It has to be a mistake the event name in her call doesn’t even match from the newsletter.
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Where is the baloooon?🥺 
    iOS player 

• appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Idk if it’s just the pictures aren’t that good but the wings look weird to me 👁👁 ive never gotten first place so im not even mad lmao 
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Worst call ever 
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Only thing I really want/love is the wings which I know isn't going to happen so it's a play only for diamonds/kstars/dyes.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I didn't even notice it said Red Carpet event. I just thought it was weird it said gowns when I was expecting you'd be able to use shorter dresses. 
    Platform: Android

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I don’t care if I get low scores but I refuse to wear a gown, it’s a birthday party we need to wear mini dresses, period. 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think we might get the balloon in a quest during the weekend event! This is just a thought tho but it makes sense if they didn’t gave it as a free gift. 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Soooo...

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Welp its been two hours plus its 5pm so Glu is probably closing for the night... guess its just gonna be a red carpet sys? 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.