🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I refuse to wear gowns 🙄 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Alrighty, I've spent enough time stressing over this red carpet sys so if we get an update something soon, if one of y'all can pm me and let me know... time to be productive and do some homework lmao
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Like are you kidding me that we haven’t heard from Glu yet 😂😂😂😂😂😂 the memes were 10/10 but I’m still annoyed 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    please confirm if the call is a mistake or not 🙏🏻 @KalindaKing
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @rach89 thanks for making me sort of dislike those wings lol now my fomo is a bit more tamed 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @rach89 thanks for making me sort of dislike those wings lol now my fomo is a bit more tamed 😂

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Kim why do you always have to be so difficult 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited October 2020
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I only like the earnables this week thankfully. The wings look really oddly placed to me and I’m actually put off by that so I’m gonna have a very fun, chill weekend not worrying about tb’s. Absolutely adore that green hair so really happy that it’s earnable. 
    Yeah the wings seem like they've got the same kind of issue as the high collar thing from the Halloween boxes in that they're not angled correctly for the perspective our dolls are standing at. The wings at least look like there has been an attempt to put them in the right perspective but I don't think its worked very well
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Everyone is still going to be wearing gowns now regardless of if we get another call or not
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I hope Kim calls again to tell us the dress code cause now I’m more confused than ever 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Halloween is coming, my doll looks ready right?
    im not gonna tell you the nasty places my mind went when creating this, just... just pure nightmares.
    edited October 2020
    I wonder if when Kim calls if we are getting another one, maybe we will get the balloon?
    gosh we got that call in the early afternoon where I live, is Kim drunk already or something, they need to make up a pretty good excuse to say it was a mistake lol
    Kim: " *slurring* heeeeeyyyy bestie, I broke into the birthday champagne earrrlllyy. Oh my god, I am soooo embaraaaaassed. I meant wear shiny sh&# and here's a balloon. K love you byyyeeee. Kardashians foreevverrr" 
    Lmfao I’m dying that was good😂
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    The Show Your Style and weekend events will be for Kim's birthday! Thanks for reporting the mix up with the call.
    So ummm... maybe it’s because english is my second language but i don’t get the point of this comment? Like was that call a mistake? Will we be getting another call? We doin’ gowns tomorrow? What’s going on?
    In short terms, yes it was a mistake because calls got mixed but we don't know if we'll get another call 😊
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @TamaraHills thank you for clearing it up for me!
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos bruh I HATED that dress 😂😂I 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @Ninish I didn’t want to judge anyone. she and the other TB don’t do nothing evil, it’s a game and we play as we see fit. I only didn’t understand and I find frustrating how she was here to show off all her tickets she had already and the tickets she’s going to buy. Submitting like 36 looks in a sys it’s terrible unfair and ridiculous for the free players.
    However I don’t want to fight with anyone, the forum it’s a place to share lights moments and enjoy the game! I wish you anyway really chilly Ts groups 🥰🥰
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Now the scores are gonna be messed up because of that call and guess what? We won’t get a compensation for it. 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    wooow insane you lot figured it was a wrong call!! i was just confused because the earnables didn’t match red carpet at all. i mean, you’d for sure get on a “worst dressed”-list if you showed up in green hair and a mini dress...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.