๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚ SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! ๐Ÿน๐ŸŽ

Comments

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    If we donโ€™t get another call clarifying I might just wear gowns since thatโ€™s what the majority of people will vote for ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you please confirm wether or not weโ€™re getting another call from Kim? Because weโ€™re all confused now as to what weโ€™re supposed to wear?ย 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Imagine if we get the call when the event startsโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    ooooof normally this thread would be popping off with inspiration but now weโ€™re just confused...
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Iโ€™m hoping itโ€™s not another gowns sys๐Ÿคž Short cocktail dresses need more love ! ๐Ÿ’•
    It is a gowns sys
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Iโ€™m so excited! Iโ€™m thinking this balloon will be a free gift with her call today! Since itโ€™s a bit lower quality and a nice handheld that will help with the theme!
    It was not
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Iโ€™m hoping itโ€™s not another gowns sys๐Ÿคž Short cocktail dresses need more love ! ๐Ÿ’•
    It is a gowns sys
    Itโ€™s not a gown sys, Kalinda confirmed the phone call was a mistake and were staying with Kimโ€™s birthday theme. I am unsure if we are getting a new call though.ย 
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I'm so glad I'm on this forum, that call had me panicking till I saw the comments here.
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Hoping everyone gets a correction phone call from Kim in morning, otherwise I'd hate to be working at Glu when Kim finds out the biggest SYS mess of the year was her birthday

I think the Femme Fatale SYS takes the cake for biggest SYS mess lmao Iโ€™m still mad about that one๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
    it would be nice to receive the right call with the free balloon tho!
    โœจ ios player
    โœจ english isnโ€™t my first language
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    Hoping everyone gets a correction phone call from Kim in morning, otherwise I'd hate to be working at Glu when Kim finds out the biggest SYS mess of the year was her birthday

I think the Femme Fatale SYS takes the cake for biggest SYS mess lmao Iโ€™m still mad about that one๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
    What happened during that sys?
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Haven't been on the forum for a few days, but this call had me confused. So, what are we wearing now? Cocktail dresses? Party outfits? I'm confused now. A lot of players don't use the forum, so if we don't get another call the vb will be a wreck.
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    We need another call ASAP! How confusing ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜…
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Anyone not on the forum would be so confused...
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    RedVelvet said:

What happened during that sys?
    If i remember correctly, there was a glitch where your last look didn't get any votes (for some players) and glu's response was essentially "when we fix one thing, something else goes bad, better luck next week" ๐Ÿ˜‚ & obviously a bunch of people missed the final earnable & had to nagggg support to get compensated.ย 

I was just a forum lurker back then but here was a messsss i rememberย 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    RedVelvet said:

Nevermind, question answered
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Iโ€™m a bit confused, is it supposed to be a costume birthday party or just cocktails dresses?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    So can we have that new phone call and free balloon @KalindaKing
    If it isnโ€™t gonna be in the call I wonder if it could be apart of this weekend event maybe?
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    It was out of their working hours when she noticed so Iโ€™m assuming there should be a fix coming today (hopefully)
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Sorry girls but I checked last year's birthday sys and gowns scored well even tho the call said short dresses so if Kim or Kalinda doesn't fix this mess I am submitting gowns ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Damn. Seriously I will flop for sure. The SYS Haute Coutour ( focusing on the gowns)ย  was so bad for me. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Hoping I will survive this SYS ๐Ÿคž
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.