🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 10/12/20 - Time for Haute Couture - Again!🔥👚🧵

Comments

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    it’s 5 orange dye.... thanks.... 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SamanaKKH yes thats me!!! Thankfully this got me 50 votes but cant believe it glitched 😞😞 they are spoiling my ugly shoes secret 😠
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Does anyone know what happens when you submit a ticket last minute? How do people vote for you if they are kicked out of the voting booth? 🧐 
    Platform: iOS
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Finally passed my TB, then the person in 4th submitted 3 more looks...  I hope they got dye in their box lol
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    I came in 1st this week and these were my two winnings. I'm very pleased that for the 1st time I have won two items and I'm very pleased with the dress! I am gutted about the white dress as I have the white hair and would like to complete the look but I honestly love this dress too! So happy.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:

I couldn’t reach the final box (decided it’s not worth it to submit a ticket) but came in 4th and got this hair! I am just happy I ticked one more item in my TB-SYS bingo 😂
    Does anybody know where can I find a clean version of this?😊
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I just got my first 1st place in TS! No tbs in my group, had pretty close competition but i got it. Super happy with my prizes, since in the earnables boxes I only got dye lol
    I'm saving for BF so the k-stars came in good timing, and I still can't believe I won the pink hair, I really wanted it (my sister chose this for me so thanks sis)
    ♥️ Android free player ♥️
    English is not my first language
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Oh... my ear is peeping
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Came in first!! Amazing picks in my kinda bad pallet. I have been yearning for the Lana dress/hair forever. I got the hair last week and finally got the dress. I want to cry. And the kstars are a good amount! 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    bibiporai said:
    First box: shoes
    Second box: dye 🙄

Came in 5th place and I wanted this dress so bad. I’m really happy :smile:

Congratulations!! That is one of my favourite dresses in the game, I think it's so beautiful. I bet your doll looks amazing it 😊
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    My palette, I’ve been dying to have that pink top but jeez it’s hard to style without the pants.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’ve kept a log of what I’ve been getting and I’ve been pretty lucky since the weekly sys was implemented; So far I’ve been able to get 9 items 🙌
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    got second place to a TB but hey what else is new 💁🏻‍♀️

happy to get an item in my silver box tho 🥰 the palette’s really good too! 😍

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I'm happy for 1st place, but I didn't like the hair that much and hated the dye  :/

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am happy with my TS box I got this pretty pink dress. I also spotted a diamond in there!

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Came in 3rd on my second game. Was between this and the pink hair. I like it.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I'm feeling so lucky ♥♥
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    lulula said:
    Does anyone know what happens when you submit a ticket last minute? How do people vote for you if they are kicked out of the voting booth? 🧐 
    No idea, I'm pretty sure Glu had never explained this. So my guess is that items are allocated a score and it gets added up, maybe fashion goal or diamond kollection have a higher score than a closet dress, plus a handheld will give a score, accessories ect. There's no players to vote but the looks get full scores so unless Glu are employing dozens of people to vote on last looks, there has to be just an automatic score that gets applied. I once got a 60 lol, which was great but it'd be nice to know what's really going on. I'd be really interested to see what score someone would get if they submitted really basic clothes like jeans and a top in the last 10 seconds. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Ahh i wanted so much the first hair...
    i always pick the first box and of course exactly today i choose the 2nd... 😒
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    bibiporai said:
    First box: shoes
    Second box: dye 🙄

Came in 5th place and I wanted this dress so bad. I’m really happy :smile:

Congratulations!! That is one of my favourite dresses in the game, I think it's so beautiful. I bet your doll looks amazing it 😊
    Thank you 😍 
    I only have 5 items from the list, so I was pretty lucky (usually I'm not lol), been wanting this dress for weeks now, finally got it 🥺
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    At least I dodged that DYE in the silver box. Wanted the winter queen eye makeup, but I'm fine with living my elton john fantasy 

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    So as I was sure I got dyes 🤔 Happily not two time. Got the hair from my second try and it is too hard to use. Maybe can be used for casual outfits, like sporty, for home or for beach 🙄 

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Can we appreciate how good my palette was 😍

Grateful for the hairstyle, I love it so much! For some reason it gives me 80's vibes 💜

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If I was going to get dye from my second sys box, I wish I had at least picked the sapphire, but the shoes under the tile I picked would have been better. I'm glad I got a TS box and got an item but I wish I had picked the bottom right tile so I could have gotten that hairstyle with the bright white color. I was also one tile away from getting that hairstyle with the star headpiece.
    Platform: Android

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Main game: lowest, highest, and fave. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @thesweetone Hey, we got the same hair 😍 You rocked it, haven't even thought about it like 80s style 🤗 Interesting will try to make smt in that style 😻
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll