🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @viola I've actually already decided on doing this as well for this sys. I'm thinking of starting as late as Sunday even, because I don't care for either of the earnables but I really want those wings. As others have said above me, I'm not sure if I'm missing something in what you said, but you can still play the game regardless of whether you've submitted a look in SYS or not. So you can still have the same amount of time to get the party event earners, and you can still collect your daily video awards. Just don't submit a look for SYS until you're ready. 
    Additionally, the last time I started late to ensure I'd get top 5 it worked out pretty well for me. I was still able to reach the diamond earnables as well, I started on Friday at midnight
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I still wish it was a costume party tho 😭
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

I hope these score well😇
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @Victorian They yet again didn't even bother to change the icon, I love glu lmao! I didn't even notice:D  I'm really glad we got the ballon instead of the lingerie, I bet the lingerie won't have a ts icon!
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Thanks for the balloon. Since I keep getting champagne dye and most of the clothing looks too bright with it, I'm at least dying it with that one so I can keep using that one and the heart balloon.
    Platform: Android

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @viola I admitted this a few sys back and I still had two major tbs in my ts group, so that's my experience..
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

-  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @Sahana I remember on my 2nd game, I reached level 12 on a Sunday morning and was able to play SYS. I submitted a look but was never placed in a group and therefore didn't have a chance to get any of the TS prizes. Idk if this was a glitch, but I figured it was because it was too late and not enough dolls were joining. (It was also a male doll so maybe that lessened the chances even more).

Does anyone else have experience started as late as Sunday?
    Platform: iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I think we are pre programmed into a group full of potential TS contestants. I notice that I often have the same players i’m against throughout the weeks, they seem to rotate. So I think no matter what happens, you’ll be in a predetermined group unfortunately.
  • ilikedogsilikedogs Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    viola said:
    I need a really honest advice..
    I don't like the earnable hair but I really really like the wings sooo I had a thought: 
    starting the sys very very late, (friday night when I come home, so 1-2 a.m); for a total of 7 tickets
    PRO:
    - I love the wings and they will be so usefull;
    -in this way I have more possibilities to get 1st place because theoretically the players in the TS group aren't  assiduous so more kstars ecc..
    CONTRO:
    - there is the possibility to find anyway a TB in the group;
    - I won't play for a day so I will have less time for the party weekend (but I think I would be able to finish it in 2 days);
    - I will lose 20 kstars from the free videos and presumably with 7 tickets I won't reach the 2 diamonds and the 3 kstars from the earnables.
    after this essay here's the question
    AGREE= start the sys late
    LIKE= play as usual the wings don't deserve all of this
    I start a day late EVERY TIME because it works! I usually end up in the top 5 this way and earn the first earnable and more. Just make sure to submit a look every time you have a ticket.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @viola I've asked people the same question - if I start late, will there be less ticket buyers? And people have said that it is still random. A lot of TBs also think that starting late will mean less competition, so they are starting late as well. I personally haven't tried but that's what people have told me. 
    Platform: iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

The awkward moment when you show up to Kim’s birthday wearing the same outfit as your besties 😂 nobody I’d rather twin with though @mikaylachimo @VampireBarbie
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Thank you! 🥺✨

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @ilikedogs do you usually have TBs in your group when you start late? I normally don’t struggle to get into Top 5, it’s the first place that’s hard to reach😔 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ahh I love it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    thanks for all the answers!! I feel so stupid😂 
    I have thought since forever that if you open the game and the SYS is started you are put automatically in a TS group.
    So all the cons that I listed are vanished so I think I will tempt the fate and hope for no TB.
    Thank you to all you have revolutionized my way to play 😌🥰🥰🥰
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Really hoping this will work 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I think it’s partially because acknowledging the problem would mean that they should give the players some kind of compensation, at least that happens in other games, and glu would do anything to avoid giving us even 10 kstars lol but on the other hand we did get a balloon with that call so most people would be satisfied with only that... either way, I agree, it’s weird lol 

I’m happy we got the balloon though! But I definitely expect tons of gowns in the voting booth anyway 😬 hopefully I’m wrong.
    I think we are pre programmed into a group full of potential TS contestants. I notice that I often have the same players i’m against throughout the weeks, they seem to rotate. So I think no matter what happens, you’ll be in a predetermined group unfortunately.
    I never noticed it but I think to be fair the groups are created with players that submit a look at the same time.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Ngl, the later I start, the more tb i have 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Which eyes will you guys vote for?
    butterfly eyes-agree
    bubble gum pink sys eyes-like
    both-awesome 
    @woahbabesursotoxic I would vote for both and your doll looks really amazing in both but the first ones fit your doll so good 😊
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The one time I started more than 1 hour later, I had a really hard time getting good scores so I haven't bothered trying that again.
    Platform: Android

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    me throughout this entire thread: 

Wait Im Confused GIF - Wait ImConfused Confused - Discover  Share GIFs
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm glad some people get lucky but I start late every week and without fail I have TBers. Last week I started even later than usual, Friday night, and still had some off theme basic submitting a ton of looks from the get-go. Disheartening.
    iOS
    @lulula yeah I also think it’s a risk and probably I won’t win the wings but I won’t win them anyway.
    the con is I won’t gain the last diamonds and kstars from the earnables, for the hair I don’t mind because I don’t like it. 
    I will tell you my experience ahah
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    If you finally gifted the balloon (after changing it from TS to gift), why did guys didn't get it? This is so unfair. 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.