🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Yikes, really cherry picking what to respond to. 😬
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I spinned twice 🙈😂 But I want this bundle so much 😫 I really hoped to get it but I think it’s gonna be my last pick 🥺

Edit: I’m weak then I love something. And now I’m a clown 😭😭😭😭 Do you guys think I will save 100kstars in a week?🥺😭😭 I’m sooo sad right now 😞 seriously how others get in first spin 😭

iOS player 

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @robertavyy I've earned 100 in less than a week w my 10 daily videos. I don't know if you have 10 or 20 but I think it's definitely doable! I love the bundle, when I got the kollection I just finished it with one go bc never know when it is gonna appear again!
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @sandraliis I also get only 10 videos. And voting helps a lot, but right now I feel very sad 🥺 I’m gonna try to save up as fast as I can to get this bundle! Maybe I will save up some for Vip too ☺️ I need to think positive! But it’s so sad to see it’s my last pick, I really hoped to get it with less kstars 🥺
    iOS player 

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I spinned twice 🙈😂 But I want this bundle so much 😫 I really hoped to get it but I think it’s gonna be my last pick 🥺

Edit: I’m weak then I love something. And now I’m a clown 😭😭😭😭 Do you guys think I will save 100kstars in a week?🥺😭😭 I’m sooo sad right now 😞 seriously how others get in first spin 😭

@robertavyy in 1 week you'll get 70 stars, in the SYS VB you can get a maximum of 12 stars per day (36 in total), there are also surveys and other small offers you could do really fast so I think you can save up more than 100 in a week!! 😄
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited October 2020

@robertavyy in 1 week you'll get 70 stars, in the SYS VB you can get a maximum of 12 stars per day (36 in total), there are also surveys and other small offers you could do really fast so I think you can save up more than 100 in a week!! 😄
    12 stars per day? I definitely received more tho? Who confirmed this haha? Maybe it’s because of double rewards?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
     @TamaraHills I’m on iOS so my surveys are only skinny coffees 😂 so I’m not doing them.  but I definitely get more kstars from voting 🤔 
    iOS player 

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited October 2020
    yezx said:

12 stars per day? I definitely received more tho? Who said this haha?
    @yezx I really don't remember who said that but some months ago someone said we could get a maximum of 12 stars per day and since then I think it might be real 😂
    @pristineperson I'd rather get some useful handhelds bc we don't know if there's ever gonna be a sys where this bundle is useful. When I've seen it in voting booth it was never been the popular pick...
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited October 2020

hate myself but it's true 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing Do you see what people are talking about with the black vampire collar? It is completely flat against the background, unlike all of our other props and clothes, and even our dolls, which are presented at an angle. It would be really cool if the artists could address this!
    iOS
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @AliBryant I completely agree! And it can't be hard to change the collar, or to update it in-game to an improved version. It can easily be done within seconds using a warp tool. I used to do that and much more complicated edits over 10 years ago in school. 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I don’t know where I should ask this, sorry if I’m in the wrong thread. Can I gift someone if I have them in my friends list but I’m not in theirs? For ex if my sister accidentally deletes me from her friends but I still have her in mine, can I send her a gift?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    @sharonbp95 I’m pretty sure you can, but I’d try with a cheap kash gift first to see if it goes through!😊
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing Do you see what people are talking about with the black vampire collar? It is completely flat against the background, unlike all of our other props and clothes, and even our dolls, which are presented at an angle. It would be really cool if the artists could address this!
    Makes me not want to spin that kollection again. I already got lucky with my first two spins... It's almost like an aura - not an accesory for the doll but just hangs in the background 😪
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @sandraliis great thank you! I’ll do that :)
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Omg I got the cowgirl bundle on my second spin 
    But i'm love with the green outfit. HELP! I’m so broken 😩💀
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

hate myself but it's true 
    This movie ♥♥♥♥ 
    Sophie Kinsella is the queen
    I love her books !
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m in a group without TBs and I still don’t stand a chance with my da*n 30s.... 😭😭😭

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @kkhsimone WOW! 🤩 I’ve literally never picked the kstars in my pallette, which I think I’ve only ever had kstars as an option maybe twice & it was definitely only 3?!! 

What the heck do I have to do to get kstars in my daily boxes?!?
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing hi Kalinda! I’m not sure what’s wrong with my game but Simon has stopped calling me. He hasn’t even called me for extra event points like usual. He stopped calling this week when I started accepting Halloween events. Can you please help me out? 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.