Glitch Thread: Game Crashing since Update:-Renewed Issue

Comments

• Buju_BanditBuju_Bandit Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Platform:iOS
    level 48 /Female
    device: iPhone 11 Pro Max 
    photo included shows game ID etc
    we would appreciate it if you’d find a way to compensate us since we can’t play this weekend and compete for prizes as usual. My game keeps crashing every time I open it. I’ve reset and restarted my phone numerous times with no luck. 
  • blackwidow95blackwidow95 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Next week, there will be a mini update with bug fixes and hopefully that will resolve the crashing issues on iOS. I'll let you know when it's available in the App Store. Thanks for your patience.
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut what about all the sys and tb sys items we are missing? This was the most awaited update! From kims bday part event to halloween gifts , we are missing it all! Not to add the kstars that we have been saving up for so long, i cant access my game for over a week now ! Are we gonna pretend this discussion never happened just like the daily video issue discussion ?
  • hamdadlydia1998hamdadlydia1998 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey I see a lot of people are having the same issue but I just don’t get why this is happening so often. When I open the game it remains on the loading page for 5 seconds max and then exits the app. 
    I’m on iPhone 11 Pro Max 
    using latest version of IOS 14.01
    is there something on my side that I can do to fix this ? I have a few more hours to finish up something super important and need to get back in 
  • MollieShakMollieShak Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve not been able to open the app for 3 days now. I’m using an iPad on the latest iOS software. I’ve tried opening a ticket with glu and they have been so unhelpful and ignored multiple messages. I tried opening a new ticket with them and they immediately closed it because I’d already started a conversation but all the guy is doing when he does respond is send generic messages that do not address the content of my issues at all. Has anyone else had any luck contacting them?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi.  GLu is aware, and they're working on it.  I'm going to merge your post with the existing thread.  One less place to have to post details when we have them.  I'm sorry you're going through this, but once you're playing again, you'll find you've landed in a great place to celebrate the holidays with the KK:H Community.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Same!! It started crashing again now. I am so disappointed 🙁
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Platform: iOS version 13.6
    device: iPhone 11
    details: the game loaded for few times after the update but it started crashing since the. 
    The game is crashing AGAIN!!! 
  • vicrosavicrosa Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thank you for working hard to fix it and updating us!!
    @KalindaKing n @kokokokonut what is happening with glu, first so many game crashing glitches now everyone got wrong call and no balloons, forget about us who cant even play the game, no balloons not even sys for us because we cant even open the game! Is glu ever going to think about the players? I am on strike even if i get my game back until i get everything i have lost for these two weeks. I am done with glu, not spending a single penny on this game anymore.
  • skyefrankie00skyefrankie00 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have been unable to access my game for over a week now. Is there any sort of timeline on when a fix would be issued?
  • kaileeren15kaileeren15 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I am starting to get really aggravated. I haven’t been able to login in a week and I’m missing the SYS and weekend event of this week and I missed last week. If I can’t login in within the next couple days I’m deleting it. And glu doesn’t seem the least bit concerned.🙄😒😔
  • KayCee2KayCee2 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Platform:   iOS
    Device:  iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS - 14.01
    Gender/Level.  Female level 34

Details: On Monday, I went to play the “For The Fans 2” mission. When I clicked the button to add one of my contacts to be a co-star, that’s when my game crashed. I decided to uninstall/reinstall my game today and everything worked fine. Once again, I went to add a co-star for the same mission and it crashed. This time I uninstalled/reinstalled the game but this time I did not add a co-star. Now my game is working just fine. Hopefully the bug is fixed by the next update.
  • NikylaNikyla Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Platform:   iOs
    Device:  iPhone 8plus
    OS - 13.5.1 
    Gender/Level.  Female 32
    My game won't let me sign it. It loads for a few seconds then crashes. I tried deleting the app and downloading again and it worked for a few minutes but now I can't get on my game again. I had bought a star pack and used it for kollections and now I don't have those stars or the kollection items so I would like a refund or to have the stars replaced please!
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Platform: iOS version 14.0.1
    device: iPhone 6s
    details: I don't know if it was since the update, but for about a week now the game constantly crashes. It did so before I updated to the latest iOS (which I only did because I thought the game might be crashing because it was no longer compatible with that iOS). About once a day I had to turn off and on my phone, which helped and I could load the game without much issue for about 24h. However, I had to turn it off and on last night, this morning again and now, about 6h later, I have to turn it off again because it won't open again. It sucks because I'm trying to save up k-stars for black friday and if I can't log in, I can't rack up k-stars by watching videos and participating at the events. Plus, it means I can't win the limited time prizes from the events :/
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • taylorbabyxotaylorbabyxo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Has anyone heard anything about when the update will be? I keep refreshing the app store to see but nothing
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    A new mini update with bug fixes (11.4.1) will be available today on the App Store. Hopefully this will resolve the ongoing issues preventing you from playing on iOS.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AlexiaUGAlexiaUG Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @KalindaKing it works!! Thank you so much! Do we get a chance to get the items from the last SYS and weekend event please? 🙏 
    The iOS update is available in the App Store now. Hopefully this will resolve the issues preventing players from playing on iOS
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ok the update helped but question im vip and since I couldn’t open the app since Sunday I miss 4 white boxes which are 30 star each can I get those stars? Since I pay for it 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Are we going to get compensated with the items we missed out on?
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    What about the items we missed all this weeks?
  • rebeckakkhrebeckakkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I can’t see if it works, I tried to reinstall the app to many times so my game is still locked, two days left 🙃😂 
    but I really hope it works for me too! 🤩
  • leashyleashy Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited October 2020
    hi, super new on the forum, relatively new with the game. been playing a few months and have invested quite a bit, so when my phone app continually crashed on iphone i figured after a couple days i’d try playing on my ipad. i happened to sign up for VIP trial a few days before my game crashed and i lost progress and benefits such as stars and whatever and i didn’t want to lose more, so i reverted to a previous save and slowly moved forward on my different platform. now that my phone has gotten the new update and seems to be able to play again it wants to continue from the quest/job i was previously on when it crashed. i’m looking to see if moving forward there will be my best course of action or if i can try to continue on my side path started from my separate device, which i am not sure i’ll be able to obtain on my phone. i lost things when switching from iphone to ipad after the crash but i have gained different things after moving to a different device and trying to continue playing. i am now afraid to re-enable my phone as my device and lose what i’ve gained now because it wants to start from my previous place of the crash. i would very much appreciate some guidance here. thank you!

*so my phone actually won’t seem to let me start from another point, and i might have messed up here, but now i have a preference over the game i continued; predictably. 
  • tammytam7777tammytam7777 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    So I started having the same problem yesterday.
    Android 10
    Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on the latest update
    The game tries to load and crashes. Restarted the game, cleared the cache, and restarted the phone. Nothing works. 
    I havent heard about any other Android games not opening,  if you have your ID number you can send a ticket to customer care. Use the contact us tab on this page- https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/   
    Sorry this is happening. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MollieShakMollieShak Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This is exactly what I’m wondering! My app is finally working again but as I was in the middle of an event when it crashed nearly a week ago, I’ve lost fans and one of the working relationships.... plus the sys event we missed out on etc 😠 really annoying isn’t it?!
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    My game has been crashing since yesterday afternoon (EST). No update is available in the app store for Android and I did all of the troubleshooting I could. (10/17/20)
    Platform: Android 10
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 20
    Please help I'm missing out on everything this weekend 😢 
    So this topic is again being avoided. 🤷‍♀️
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Very annoyed that again we’re being ignored about the earnables and other items we missed out on over the past week. Not to mention all the tasks that we got low ratings on bc after starting them the game started crashing. At least acknowledge our concerns.
  • Diamond18Diamond18 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    cdm1947 said:
    Very annoyed that again we’re being ignored about the earnables and other items we missed out on over the past week. Not to mention all the tasks that we got low ratings on bc after starting them the game started crashing. At least acknowledge our concerns.
    I agree at least give away a free item or k stars  something. I was lucky to not have any other tasks open so I didn’t lose any fans but I missed out on all the events like everyone else.