🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

woke up to this girl doing her tb thing. and i thought my group is chill and reasonable lmao
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ let's be friends https://www.facebook.com/em.corvo  💃🏻💅🏻
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,473 Posts
    Victorian said:

Is it this particular dress or sparkler or aura? I don't know but clearly something was right but I hope it wasn't the dress since I can't use it anymore for a while 😂
    I used it in icy blue and got 35 😭
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,037 Posts
    @clarizzo thanks a lot! I will try it after some other things I had in my mind. Not too pressed about scores because there's already a tb with over 500 points. Btw sparkler plus aura scored well with another dress (tho it's longer):

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • girlsnrosegirlsnrose Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    big oooooof🤪 mmmm gowns, here we go again...
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 692 Posts
    Nothing is working for me 🤷‍♀️ 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 858 Posts
    only reason im going to play is because of the hair and the stars, because theres no way you can best a tb without buying 🙃

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 829 Posts
    Too bad that the second call from Kalinda was for nothing, everyone is in gowns and I can barely score more than 40 with my cocktail dresses. I don't want to switch to gowns but guess I'll have to if I I want the earnable hair. 
    🌸 Android daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 849 Posts
    @JaelynJax yep that was me 😃

First four looks, been pretty boring and just entering same dress as not been feeling great and I want the hair as last couple of weeks haven’t made it to the last earnable.

My TS board pretty chilled at mo.

I play on iOS
    Add me on Facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/mariani.poizen.3
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 715 Posts
    Went full on gown and.... 🥴

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I really don't know what to do. I went according to the theme and got pretty low scores on cocktail dresses and then I thought that gowns might work, that failed too! I really need advice on what to wear in order to get the neon hair before it's too late.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Should I fight the TB’s in 1st and 2nd place lol
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 453 Posts

1-4✨
    Crappy start as always so got scared and submitted a gown. Gonna try and stick to cocktail dresses now though, maybe even change my hair 😅
    iOS player 🥰 🇬🇧 ✨ Add me https://www.facebook.com/samantha.kkh.75
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,840 Posts
    Looks 1-4 ☺️

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

I love it when SYS
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Hey dolls how is it going? 
    This time i didnt get a call from simon to get extra points by doing the regular 6 hours photoshoot.(and i really hate the party weekend events i find them really hard so i really need those extra points phone call😭) 
    did this happen to anyone else or is it just me😔😭💔
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    EsraaKKH said:
    Hey dolls how is it going? 
    This time i didnt get a call from simon to get extra points by doing the regular 6 hours photoshoot.(and i really hate the party weekend events i find them really hard so i really need those extra points phone call😭) 
    did this happen to anyone else or is it just me😔😭💔
    I normally don’t do those photo shoots anymore, but I’m surprised that I didn’t get the phone call! Only had the invite for the Murder Mystery Party
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Experienced Member Registered Users 386 Posts
    edited October 16
    There's obviously a problem with this SYS, not because all my 3 looks flopped (even tho in the past they would have got at least 45 votes and that's a fact because I submitted similar looks already) but because yesterday after the 2 looks all my TS group had similar votes, I was 4 with 58 votes, it's mind blowing, and the first was 80! (Unfortunately I didn't screenshot this!) Now the situation is pretty much the same, except for the 3 ticketbuyers in the first positions... so what's happening? I just tried a full gown look which in the past got me 60 votes, I'm really curious to see the votes now! (P.s yes I stole the look below from a doll in this forum, sorry babe ops!)

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,095 Posts
    edited October 16
    Part of me wishes that in TS they put how many extra tickets you submit by your name. Kind of shame excessive TBs, especially ones that aren't on theme so you can see their avg score would suck
    Edit; actually if glu cared to be fair and not money grubbing they would have TS ranks based on avg. They would still sell tickets for those wanting to raise avg but it wouldn't turn so ridiculous that SYS isn't fun anymore 
    @KalindaKing
    Android (please add me) https://www.facebook.com/kween.quinn.90
    "I'm brave, strong, loyal, and I give great hugs"
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,347 Posts
    Yep so I guess I’m switching to gowns as my first four looks all scored in the mid to high 40’s ☹️ sucks that every sys somehow turns into a gown off 😒
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,050 Posts
    I know with it being her birthday weekend, it’s confusing, but please try to keep this about the SYS, and use the Weekend Party thread to discuss  aspects of that event , like Grace’s call rather than Simon.  ;).  Thanks.

🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    What am I doing wrong?
    I know with it being her birthday weekend, it’s confusing, but please try to keep this about the SYS, and use the Weekend Party thread to discuss  aspects of that event , like Grace’s call rather than Simon.  ;).  Thanks.

I was so confused as to who Grace was until I got call 😂😂
    mcmalta said:
    @mcmalta What am I doing wrong?
    @mcmalta your look is gorgeous, but the phone call from Kalinda said to wear short dresses, so you may have gotten voters following the theme. It honestly is confusing this theme, because the first call said red carpet and kim is wearing a gown, but maybe give a shiny short dress a chance and see how it does. Let us know!
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 408 Posts

I think I found a forum doll in the voting booth? 
    This was a bit earlier 😊
    It's @TrashleyKKH
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll