🎈🎊KK:H Weekend Event 10/16/20 - Birthday Party with Kim !🎂🎁🍾

Comments

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    ahhh parties, my least favorite, and takes foreverrrrr to complete! 😫 it’s gonna be another busy weekend for me so i hope i can finish the event on time 🥺

so... let’s get this party started? (insert unenthusiastic party gif)

on a happier note: YAY another earnable handheld ✨
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Thank you Kim and Glu for this beautiful detail🥳😘❤🎉.... As for all the articles that we can win this weekend,I love everything,I hope to get some GB article,success for all✨🌠...
    🎊Happy birthday Kim🎊

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    @KaylaJ i feel like at this point, it’s so blatant how out of reach POC hairstyles are. the last time we had an earnable one was the rihanna-inspired dreads. i feel like glu is purposely making them hard to get in order for people to spend their money, so they’re constantly being put in FGs, kollections, and GBs. it’s kind of gross. 

It's like performative for them. "We're inclusive with bald, scarf, and POC designs....if you pay Kstars to get them or take a chance in the Kollection, GBs, or even Diamond Kollections or money for FGs"
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Those FG items are really well made. I love the earnables hair
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    @KaylaJ i feel like at this point, it’s so blatant how out of reach POC hairstyles are. the last time we had an earnable one was the rihanna-inspired dreads. i feel like glu is purposely making them hard to get in order for people to spend their money, so they’re constantly being put in FGs, kollections, and GBs. it’s kind of gross. 
    This is so true! My daughter often gets frustrated because there are very few hairstyles that represent her own hair or styles that she would wear irl. So when she asks me why there are so few, I don't know what to tell her.The few in the kloset are not designed that well (and kinda an insult tbh) so she chases when she finds one in kollections or a gb. I know it's just a game, but at the same time it says a lot about Glu. 😔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Whats up with this weekends kollection? Why is there so much yeehaw in this update. Like has somebody at glu been watching  alot of old westerns? (I still am gonna spin tho 👀) 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @BooskiBabii your daughter is biracial right? I'm biracial in real life but felt cornered into making a more white looking doll because there are literally no decent, well designed, attainable poc hairstyles when you start a new game, and now months into playing I still feel that way. It's incredibly insulting and disappointing. I'm used to not being able to create myself in games, but it's frustrating that after all these years Glu continues to not care about inclusivity. These diverse hairstyles need to be EARNABLES.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hope everyone gets good picks❤️❤️❤️ 
    lalana said:
    @BooskiBabii your daughter is biracial right? I'm biracial in real life but felt cornered into making a more white looking doll because there are literally no decent, well designed, attainable poc hairstyles when you start a new game, and now months into playing I still feel that way. It's incredibly insulting and disappointing. I'm used to not being able to create myself in games, but it's frustrating that after all these years Glu continues to not care about inclusivity. These diverse hairstyles need to be EARNABLES.
    It also sucks cause a good majority of poc hairstyles are in kollections or as bundles too.
    i was gonna make a poc doll and I still do now that I have some wonderful hairstyles but it just sucks how they do that to poc hairstyles, I’m not a person of colour in real life though I do support and I would love to have a stunning poc doll, I think they look very pretty, but Glu need to include poc more tbh.
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I AM SICK OF IT. After this update this game is unplayable. Now I cant play because I can’t collect dyes from weekend boxes (Cause my internet connection is Bad). My SYS isn’t working too. 
  • xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @Tonysgirl Simon didn't call me as well.. I wonder why.
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Anyone else got the call about the new storyline and started it? I started it now and I’m like kinda worried if I mess up 😂🙈
    iOs player 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    So f*ing lucky 😰
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm kinda relieved the hair doesn't look that good on me because I was about to chase. 

If all of the wavy strands were on the forefront, oh boy, it would've been so pretty 😍

• cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Tonysgirl said:
    Did Simon call you girls for extra event points, I only got a call about new story line aboute murder something.. 
    same. I wonder if that’s how we get the event points? I’ll report back!
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Should we wait for Simon's call or what?🤨
    I love how at the new story line for the murder mystery “Bust A Move” is an option lmao if you know what I mean...
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The champagne bottle sparkles, its super pretty 🥺
    I communicate in memes
    Katerina said:
    The champagne bottle sparkles, its super pretty 🥺
    Thank you for pointing that out! Now that I see it, it makes me want it more🤩
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Took a spin and I’m not mad about it 😊
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.