🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Part of me wishes that in TS they put how many extra tickets you submit by your name. Kind of shame excessive TBs, especially ones that aren't on theme so you can see their avg score would suck
    Edit; actually if glu cared to be fair and not money grubbing they would have TS ranks based on avg. They would still sell tickets for those wanting to raise avg but it wouldn't turn so ridiculous that SYS isn't fun anymore 
    @KalindaKing
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Yep so I guess I’m switching to gowns as my first four looks all scored in the mid to high 40’s ☹️ sucks that every sys somehow turns into a gown off 😒
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I know with it being her birthday weekend, it’s confusing, but please try to keep this about the SYS, and use the Weekend Party thread to discuss  aspects of that event , like Grace’s call rather than Simon.  ;).  Thanks.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    What am I doing wrong?
    I know with it being her birthday weekend, it’s confusing, but please try to keep this about the SYS, and use the Weekend Party thread to discuss  aspects of that event , like Grace’s call rather than Simon.  ;).  Thanks.

I was so confused as to who Grace was until I got call 😂😂
    mcmalta said:
    @mcmalta What am I doing wrong?
    @mcmalta your look is gorgeous, but the phone call from Kalinda said to wear short dresses, so you may have gotten voters following the theme. It honestly is confusing this theme, because the first call said red carpet and kim is wearing a gown, but maybe give a shiny short dress a chance and see how it does. Let us know!
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

I think I found a forum doll in the voting booth? 
    This was a bit earlier 😊
    It's @TrashleyKKH
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    Anybody knows where is this dress from?
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @anilynbright it's from the High Society Kollection.
    iOS Player 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos That is truly incredible, I am speechless! You two rocked it and I love the hairstyles and outfits, I just need them now!!!!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    edited October 2020
    @alixo Thanks, searched and found reference for that collection. Never had it available to spin 😭
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    i need help
    😩😩😩😩

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i was first, and now i’m 100 points begind a ticket buyer who’s wearing THE UGLIEST outfit i’ve ever seen. i’m not gonna post her here, because i’d be too mean. but man...
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Ok so I’m not entirely sure what voters want but what I’ve found is that dresses like this worked best, at least for me:

So not gowns or cocktail dresses but somewhere in the middle I guess?
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    There are currently 4 ticket buyers in my ts group right now 😭😭😭😭 glu send help 
  • LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I am now trying to submit gowns. My cocktail dresses doesnt score that well. Hope this works. I BADLY NEEDED THE LINGERIE REWARD LOL 😂 
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

I am not doing well and the first place is a TB... She hasn’t submitted a ticket in a long while though. Hope she stops 🤣
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I’ve been wondering this for quite some time now but never asked, if you were to buy sys tickets but never used them in the current one, will they show up in the next sys when creating your look
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @pristineperson all bought tickets that aren’t used roll over to each sys and stack, it’s only the free ones that expire 👍 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    Did Glu actually fix the hacker mess cause I haven’t seen a single one for a while now
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @pristineperson they definitely haven't, there's some random girl in my friends list with an unreleased handheld. They might have fixed the white hand for them though 🙃
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @pristineperson they definitely haven't, there's some random girl in my friends list with an unreleased handheld. They might have fixed the white hand for them though 🙃
    Did you report her? 
    If they fixed the white hand then that’s probably why, I just haven’t noticed cause I’m so focused on a white hand.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.