๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠKK:H Weekend Event 10/16/20 - Birthday Party with Kim !๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐Ÿพ

Comments

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hello! Can someone do a walk through of the answers for the murder mystery story line please ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PYย 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing can u tell us why some people like me and @thelifeofRaeRae didnt had the bartender at the Lavish place??? How can we continue the storyline if the bartender wasnt there??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited October 2020
    AnaB said:
    HeyElla said:
    I choose โ€žNo, thanksโ€œ and the storyline continued! Already found Grace :)
    Where was she? What is the answer? โ€˜โ€™She was kidnappedโ€™โ€™ or the other one??ย 
    The other one. She got drunk!

edit: oh and she is in the Garden/Parc in Tokyo
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    So who is it ? The murderer detective or the other one ? Pls help
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I am pretty sure the Grace Worthington call is in place of ia Simon call. .ย  I'll see what I can find out. ย I did one game. No after diner drink, went outside and found the photog, I did one game with the drink, still had the photo shoot. ย Drink makes no diff. ย Iโ€™ve asked Glu for guidance on this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @samanthakkh same thing happened to me yesterday. Iโ€™m still looking at this kollection. Now my only priority is to save up kstars and get it!
    Also Iโ€™m very mad that I didnโ€™t get it with less kstars ๐Ÿฅบ

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    sorry if someone already asked this but are there correct answers in the lavish gig or can i choose whatever i want?
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
    grada said:
    sorry if someone already asked this but are there correct answers in the lavish gig or can i choose whatever i want?
    Girl I asked too apparently no one has gave the answer
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I wanted the horns๐Ÿ˜” but its fine ig
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2020
    grada said:
    You can choose to have a drink or not. That doesn't matter. Later, when you're looking for Grace, the correct answer is she had too much to drink and then go inside the restaurant and she'll be there
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I just can't believe how lucky I am ๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Android Player๐Ÿฆ‹
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    *internal screaming*

• paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I also didn't get the 6 hours gig, is it maybe bc I went outside as soon as the 3hour one finished?
    ย 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Does this murder mystery storyline give us event points? Because if not, my time is being wasted especially since party events are the most tiresome.
    Platform: Android

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020

Super happy to get this outfit, the wine bottle, and the cowgirl outfit! It's a gooood day for most of us!! I love that the horns and shoes can be dyed any color without looking bright or too dark. Jus perfff ๐Ÿ˜
    Restarted a month ago, A+ list ๐Ÿฅณ
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I got stars in my free box and now I'm trying to safe my stars for VIP and not open another.ย 

But I'd love the hair or dress...
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Can someone help me? I just did the 3hr murder mystery dinner and Grace disappeared. Went to look for the photographer but I canโ€™t find anybody. I wasnโ€™t offered a drink... ๐Ÿ˜ญ what to do???
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    khloe97 said:
    EsraaKKH said:
    Hey dolls how is it going?ย 
    This time i didnt get a call from simon to get extra points by doing the regular 6 hours photoshoot.(and i really hate the party weekend events i find them really hard so i really need those extra points phone call๐Ÿ˜ญ)ย 
    did this happen to anyone else or is it just me๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
    I think the murder mystery is replacing the 6 hour shoot this week. I just finished the murder mystery 3 hour dinner and 6 hour shoot and Iโ€™m up to 78 event points now ๐Ÿฅณ
    Ohh i didnt know that , thanks alot gorgeousโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    is this worth another spin? been really unlucky with this kollection ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
    ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆdaily IOS player๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
    ๐ŸŒˆdiscord/insta/forum๐ŸŒˆ

grada said:
    It's detective
    Saw your reports about the missing photographer and how you got stuck in the new quest. Team is looking into it and we'll try to fix this today!
    Thank you kalinda!! I didn't get the photographer either.ย 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Edit: it took me 55 energy to complete the 3hr event, WITH the extra bonus star, and they usually take 29 energy max Iโ€™m mad ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just started the 3hr detective dinner and it took me 20 energy to get one star full what the heck manย 

Ok update: I finished it all and although it took a bunch of energy I do think it was worth it! I got 115 points for both so Iโ€™d say def do itย 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts

Lol obviously not styled and I wanted to show how nicely the horns dye! Happy for the hair too but I loved the boots and hat from the cowgirl bundle.ย 

Didnโ€™t take a screenshot to show the whole palette but I also had the dress and hair on it. Glad I didnโ€™t try to chase the pen since it wasnโ€™t there!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    whats up with shoes and these boxes, second pick of shoes todayย and i paid for this one ๐Ÿ™‚

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    My game won't open, i just get the loading screen then it just shut down and i'm back to the homescreen. :(ย 
    iOS ๐Ÿ“ฒ
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.