🎈🎊KK:H Weekend Event 10/16/20 - Birthday Party with Kim !🎂🎁🍾

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    id rather get 50energy for those 40kstars i paid 🤡

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I’m sincerely confused🤯 What are the odds, it’s the second time I’ve ever opened an extra box (first was butterfly dress) and both times I get the only item I want on first try😳😳🥳
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    @samanthakkh same thing happened to me yesterday. I’m still looking at this kollection. Now my only priority is to save up kstars and get it!
    Also I’m very mad that I didn’t get it with less kstars 🥺

Same thing happened to me! The last two boxes were energy and the bundle, and of course the energy was second to last. But its honestly my favorite collection and the one where I love every single item. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,373 Posts
    Hey can someone show me how the bartender in Lavish looked like?? Because i had there a NPC next to Rani but she never had a speech bubble to ask if i wanted a drink 🤔🤔🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 445 Posts
    Anyone know how long this Gig is? 
  • urnxournxo Experienced Member Registered Users 236 Posts
    Thank you for the party tips!  I've just come back to the game after a longg hiatus and wasn't sure if Calabasas was still the way to go with all that's been added.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @KkhAngelica 6 hours 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Wrong thread
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,311 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I need help dolls! I was not paying much attention to the conversation so I'm not sure what to pick.

Im leaning towards kidnapped... anyone know for sure?
    There was a pop-up that said "choose the right answer to get higher rewards"...
    Where did you find Rani? I didn’t had this conversation.  after I finished 6hours gig nothing happened 🥺 
    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Where can I find grace? I left lavish to look for her and there's no one around lol
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,648 Posts
    My game won't open, i just get the loading screen then it just shut down and i'm back to the homescreen. :( 
    Try restarting your phone it always works for me 🤓
    I did fix it, thank you 🥰
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98

• LisylisLisylis Junior Member Registered Users 927 Posts
    It's so nice to have an actual interesting weekend storyline again ☺
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I'm just starting the event. I wanted to confirm whether or not it matters if you choose 'The murderer', 'The baron' or 'The detective'?
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• leslieyanirisleslieyaniris Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    yezx said:
    @brunakkh, you get points for the 3h gig, the 6h gig and when you find Grace, so imo it’s worth it!
    Can you elaborate on finding Grace? I didnt get a call related to the storyline after the 6h gig, was I supposed to do something? 
    Same thing happened to me! 
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Today I didn't get the 6hour gig
    I just got a call from Rani asking me to go back to the restaurant and this happened
    After talking to her, went outside and found the photographer

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 261 Posts

Check your game - the weekend quest has been fixed!

Last year, I bought a black sweater with similar fringe sleeves that I liked, but I ended up returning it because I didn't think it was nice enough to take pictures and wear to events. Remember those? This one is more colorful and glam!

Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend! ♥️
    I bought a black sweater with fringes like that last year too! it’s really better in concept than reality 🥵
    I communicate in memes
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I need help dolls! I was not paying much attention to the conversation so I'm not sure what to pick.

Im leaning towards kidnapped... anyone know for sure?
    There was a pop-up that said "choose the right answer to get higher rewards"...
    I am there too and I have no idea what to choose🥺
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @LovelyEmma she wasn’t there for me either, so I tried to change locations and return to Tokyo and it worked - but if that doesn’t work for you, I would be inclined to shut my phone off and restart the app to see if that refresh triggers it!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,407 Posts
    I was so close to picking the GB dress which is better than getting extra event points once. I rather get extra points from every party by getting an item first. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Where can I find grace? I left lavish to look for her and there's no one around lol
    dw I found her drunk ass lol
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    I have the worst luck when it comes to the Kollections but decided to go for it anyways and got the boots 😍. Here's just a quick styling of them 😊.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 445 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Does this one give you event points too??
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,448 Posts

I have no self control, I got the hairstyle in my first box I opened after my free one, and I got 40 k-stars on my free one, I’m done. Back to saving now😅
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @KkhAngelica yes! You get event points from the photoshoot and also when you find Grace... I think I got like 80 points total
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 495 Posts
    Did I lose control? Maybe. I really wanted the horns but I got the boots first. I don’l love them, but tried again and got the bundle!!!

Then I spun the Cloud Nine in hopes of a bundle but only got energy and dyes :( I decided to treat myself for getting kstars in my free gb and I don’t regret it!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 261 Posts
    @pristineperson your doll looks gorgeous with that hair, suits you really well 💕
    I communicate in memes
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!