🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ooh thank you for explaining! I was going Sherlock Holmes over here 😂😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Kim’s birthday party has been rough🥳 I’m really enjoying the earnable dress dyed green tho🤩
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I love how good this dress looks 🥰

iOS player 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Sorry i been mia for most of the last weekend and a half. I just been have a horrible mental health week. Hella depressed and just over all lacking energy to do much 😭💞 im doing better but i didnt even complete last weekends event or sys. But im trying to deal with this corona stress and just depression. 😎❤ i hope everyone gets the wings they want but im playing just to keep myself busy. I hope everyone else is having a better time !
    I'm so sorry to hear that beautiful! I've been feeling very similar lately and it's awful. I hope you can pick yourself back up soon 💗
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:

Got the dress with my 5th ticket. Im not sure how to style because im not super inlove with it. Ill probably submit it with my next ticket so wish me luck. I want to atleast be top 5 but the TBs are wilding in my group
    This hair and colour is gorgeous on your doll 😍
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Did any IOS user just get an update or just me?
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    mcmalta said:
    @mcmalta What am I doing wrong?
    @mcmalta your look is gorgeous, but the phone call from Kalinda said to wear short dresses, so you may have gotten voters following the theme. It honestly is confusing this theme, because the first call said red carpet and kim is wearing a gown, but maybe give a shiny short dress a chance and see how it does. Let us know!

• claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    That is by far the kindest thing I've read on the forum regarding my doll, thank you so much sweetheart. It's always an incredible experience being in a TS group with someone from the forum! 🤗 I will be rooting for us both and hope we get the TS dress together! Best of luck to you. Thank you so so much for what you said! 😊✨
    Oh hi!! No joke I looove your doll. Whenever I open the game, I always go and check what you've got on 😂. I don't have much hope with my limited wardrobe so I've been cheering you on from the sidelines 💕.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I just went to my App Store and there it was! Gals and guys with IOS, go and update!! 
    Is yours downloading fine?
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I just went to my App Store and there it was! Gals and guys with IOS, go and update!! 
    Is yours downloading fine?
    i had to switch to cellular data to download it, idky wifi wasn’t downloading it 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    I communicate in memes
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Lmao so what was that lie that SYS can’t run on two versions of the app at once again...... 
    I don’t think that was a lie... I’m glad that the mini update could be done without these problems.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Lmao so what was that lie that SYS can’t run on two versions of the app at once again...... 
    Glu’s been silent ever since you said this 😌💅🏽
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I saw the doll from my TS first place in the VB and didn't vote for here. Muhaaahaa 😈
    Actually she submits gowns 🤷‍♀️ I'm voting only for cocktail dresses 🙈
    I do this all the time lol, like if I see a doll in my top 5 has changed outfits I'll decide its a good time to do some voting and try to find them 🙈 please tell me I'm not the only one 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Does anyone know where's the balloon from ?

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @paulibt its from a VIP subscription event. I got one when I signed up for the gold free trial (I cancelled my subscription after the free trial because I am not spending $60 per month) and got the balloon along with a dress, hair, and makeup.
    Platform: iOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Someone posted the inspo for the dress and honestly, I think this dress looks better than when Kim wore it (kudos to designer)
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @Spleen I thought it was you but apparently she just stole your look! She looks amazing tho.  😅
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Ohemilie said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Does glu programme the voting booth to somehow show you items you don’t have? I’ve been playing forever so have the majority of stuff from past events and boxes etc yet I keep seeing a hairstyle and earrings for diamonds that I don’t have in every sys, like every single round of voting I’ll see one or the other, sometimes both and they aren’t ever that on theme? The hair is a short bob and the earrings are gold and green. I just think it’s weird that out of every possible look I repeatedly see ones with two items I don’t have for sale. Sometimes the dolls will be in the most basic outfits but with the earrings randomly on or the hair on a completely off there look?! 
    OMG see?! I literally just went to the voting booth and there is the hair! 

as others noted, it's the introductory outfit to newer players. What sucks is I wanted that skirt when it came out, but it was in GBs and I didn't chase cause it was only in black then, but I love that you can dye it now. But I can't justify spending diamonds on it so I'm like one of the fewer players now that don't have it even though I'm a long term player lol

I love the subtleness some people have during SYSs like this doll wearing her birthday suit

i made sure to get Kim too just in case this doll sees her look posted. She was the popular pick.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts

me seeing these scores

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i finally found the hair i wanted thanks @mikaylachimo
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Looks 1-5! I won’t be submitting any gowns, this is working well enough for me & i’m having fun with my birthday looks!! I’m currently second place behind a ticket buyer (a cute on theme one, not even just a basic one) but I’m not far behind!! I really want the wings so I hope my scores keep improving 😅 
    I’m pretty sure I saw your fifth look in the VB twice and of course I voted for it both times!! As always, your doll and your looks are stunning 🤩 @mikaylachimo

Edit: To clarify which of your looks I found in the VB ✨
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @JJthedrummer83 I’m so glad you found it!!! 

@SophiaTaylorKKH thank you so much ☺️💖
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

I wanted to share my 6th look in case anyone has this dress and wants to give it a try to improve their scores since it actually worked for me and almost scored me a 50 ✨
    Currently in 2nd place behind a TB who is not too excessive but it’ll be a challenge to catch up to her. Anyway, hope this helps, dolls 🥰
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hey dolls. I don't know that should I get the sparkle or wait until the BF. My average score is 44.
    Can you please give me some advice 🥰
    Agree: Buy it, it'll help a lottt
    Like: Wait until BF because maybe it will be available for Kstars so you can save diamonds for nice clothes
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Kinda upset about this score. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.