Murder mystery party question?!

nissennissen Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Hii, i just finished the three hour murder mystery party in tokyo, but i missed the conversation with the girl guest after.. so now i dont know what to do or where to look for the next action 😅 anyone know what i am supposed to do?? (Hope this makes sense) 

Comments

• gothstreetgothstreet Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    i’m literally in the same position right now omg
    i think she mentioned pop glam? i swore she said tokyo but it won’t let me enter that one so now i’m lost. i didn’t pay too much attention :’)
    bump tho
  • nissennissen Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Good to know that im not the only one who missed that.. even though it sucks 😅 
    pretty sure i saw something with tokyo too, but i have checked every place there
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I think it adds a task to your stack that Simon will call you about in X amount of hours. Ive just looked at mine its time for fashoin i think 🤔 i wasn't paying full attention either 😕
  • christaylorchristaylor Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I finished the party and I leave Lavish to search for Marcel. He’s outsid the restaurant and will ask you to model for him in 1 hour. Then you will start a 6 hour event. But after that I don’t know what to do either 😅. Nothing happened after that and Marcel didn’t talk to me. Idk if it’s a bug or not! 
    I think it is a bug then, because he was not outside the restaurant when i left.. annoying 😅
  • gothstreetgothstreet Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    literally just went back to lavish, she offered me a drink and a quest started. i think it may just be a little buggy but definitely try going back into the restaurant!
    Just did that as well, and it worked! So yeah its probs just bugging out 😅 but thanks for your help!