๐ŸŽ†v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ‡

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would have liked to storyline gig better if it didn't delay when I can start getting event points from parties. I'm glad I don't need the hair because I'd give up on bothering when I already hate party events anyway. Bonus star, please.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The iOS update is available in the App Store now.ย Hopefully this will resolve the ongoing issues preventing players from playing on iOS.ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    ย @samaaanthaaa that is definitely new but I noticed it before the update! It's a real bummer because it makes it harder to use dyed
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    ย @samaaanthaaa that is definitely new but I noticed it before the update! It's a real bummer because it makes it harder to use dyed
    I have used it this sys and it wasnโ€˜t that bad before the update.. just got worse I would say :( ย 
    Really hope they fix it!!
    edited October 2020
    HeyElla said:
    I have used it this sys and it wasnโ€˜t that bad before the update.. just got worse I would say :( ย 
    Really hope they fix it!!
    I meant before the mini update! But I only noticed it with ice blue before the mini update (before this monthly update though, that didnโ€™t happen either) & now itโ€™s bad for all the colors, so I agree itโ€™s definitely worse. Makes it unusable๐Ÿ™

@KalindaKing can we get this fixed?

• IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    The sparkler issue is unfortunate as itโ€™s one of my most used items ๐Ÿ˜• I compared it to a screenshot I took when the sys started and one after the mini update (sparkler dyed gold) itโ€™s noticeable brighter and I think slightly too over powering. I hope it can be fixed !

Bit of topic but love the boa! Are they available for diamonds or in the tb?๐Ÿ˜Š
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    IAS said:
    AmyMimi said:
    The sparkler issue is unfortunate as itโ€™s one of my most used items ๐Ÿ˜• I compared it to a screenshot I took when the sys started and one after the mini update (sparkler dyed gold) itโ€™s noticeable brighter and I think slightly too over powering. I hope it can be fixed !

Bit of topic but love the boa! Are they available for diamonds or in the tb?๐Ÿ˜Š
    pretty sure thats the green st patrick's day boa dyed and since its in the throwback boxes it should be available for diamonds
    I communicate in memes
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @IAS I got it in my recent tb box so Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s available for diamonds. Like @Katerina said itโ€™s this green st Patrickโ€™s boa but dyed ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ย 

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited October 2020

My game has become so zoomed out on my phone making everything so small. My poor eyesight is crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!ย 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing why is it that with the small update (i had no problem with my game before it) my rank fell drastically?!?! I went from number 6 to 20 and that is A LOT and i worked my a** off to finish my comeback to be placed 20th just because of the โ€œupdateโ€.
    Is it possible to get an explanation???? This is really getting frustrating since it happens a lot with updates and you keep silent on it. Thank you
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • kkhlover1004kkhlover1004 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Someone help! I finished the first part of the quest with Bianca for my 30 event stars in Tokyo and now donโ€™t know where to go next!!!
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Forgive me if this has already been answered but will there be a VIP weekend event before October is over or should I just spend my k-stars opening Halloween boxes now?
    ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒŸย Freeย iOS player since July 2018ย ๐Ÿงกย KKH Ranking: A+++ย ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ™

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @candydots there should be a VIP weekend event starting on October 30th !
    Platform: iOS
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @AguadeCoco yes, I am. Why? You too?
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Why is the sparkler now way brighter? Thereโ€™s like a circle of light to the left side of it. Just updated on ios.
    Yes and now it changes the color of some lipsticks!!!ย 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Katerina said:

they fixed the nails glitching up the plate and featherย 
    But still havenโ€™t fixed the moving fingernails on the other handheldsย 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited October 2020
    AmyMimi said:

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can this possibly be fixed? I literally just bought the sparkler because I saw everyone talk about how well it dyes and now Iโ€™m sad because of this glowing orb around itย 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited October 2020
    um what the hwll? music i kind of understand, but media? as in pictures? whyโ€™d you need that glu?๐Ÿ™‚

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    eligur said:
    um what the hwll? music i kind of understand, but media? as in pictures? whyโ€™d you need that glu?๐Ÿ™‚

This popped up on mine too and I clicked not allow, app is still working fine now :)ย 
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @Mistyque yeah, i clicked donโ€™t allow too, nothing bad has happened.. yet :)
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So did we get sneak peek at next weekday sys with red carpet call? I hope we get costume party at some pointย 
    I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s the update or what, but suddenly the people in front on me on the top stars list have like 70 million more fans. Iโ€™m at #152 & havenโ€™t moved up once this entire party weekend because I have 38M and the NPC in front of me suddenly has 108M. I donโ€™t remember there being a jump up that high last time??? (Iโ€™ve done 1 comeback)
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    @oopsididitagain wow, same thing with me. I'm in #152 during the whole weekend with 76M and #151 has 106M. it sucks ๐Ÿ™„
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Finally finished the Murder Mystery storyline, bummer that I didnโ€™t know that you can finish this weekendโ€™s event by doing this storyline - so many event points! Anyway, this guy showed up and reminded me of how mad this game makes me sometimes. Iโ€™m half Japanese and it really stinks that you canโ€™t really have Asian features in this game.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.