KKH Strike Untill They Give Everyone 20 Videos 🤑

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Wondering if a mass movement of posting game complaints on Kim's social media would help any changes move faster
    Edit:deleted links addition to remove confusion
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Please don’t spam links to this forum. Think about the disruption it could bring here.  It won’t matter to you, but that’s super unfair to others here.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @kokokokonut she's not talking about posting links to the forum, I think she's talking about messaging links from the forum and complaints to Kim herself. 
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle do you think it would work? I honestly don't know much about Kim, I only play the game so idk if she's active in making decisions but if she is we might try? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    edited October 2020
    Victorian said:
    @kokokokonut she's not talking about posting links to the forum, I think she's talking about messaging links from the forum and complaints to Kim herself. 
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle do you think it would work? I honestly don't know much about Kim, I only play the game so idk if she's active in making decisions but if she is we might try? 
    You're right, I didn't mean links to this forum (thank you for clearing up, it made more sense in my head). I honestly have no clue, but the kardashians get their popularity from social/reality stuff and considering paying customers on this game helped to bring her to billionaire status... 
    Ok then tomorrow I have to update the first post anyway because new protesters joined, I will also make a post tagging everyone for their opinions about reaching out to Kim. If majority says yes we will all message Kim about our complaints. @Kween_of_the_Kastle it seems like a good idea, hope it works. 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    honestly i don’t think commenting on kim’s socials will do anything because she gets so much interaction on all of her posts so our complaints will get lost in the comments unfortunately 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    👆 probably right, plus wondering if we'd bring more attention from her followers to the game which would give glu more money...
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I legit love the newest fashion goals but glu is being a mess as per usual so i havent bought anything for a while
    👆 probably right, plus wondering if we'd bring more attention from her followers to the game which would give glu more money...
    Aren't we going to DM her? I wasn’t thinking about public posts. 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I’m still a little confused🙄 I understand Koko meant posting links that lead to this forum on Kim’s socials would bring disruption here. But what did you mean then @Kween_of_the_Kastle ?🤓
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @sandraliis no, koko said posting links on the forum would bring disruption, forum is open to anyone we can send Kim links I think. 
    @Victorian ah okay😊 But I’m thinking doing that could bring all sorts of trolls here idk
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @sandraliis that's why we aren't going to comment on Kim's post, we are going to message her. 
    Yeah no public posts, last thing needed is trolls when there's already hacking pain in the butts in the game. Some celebrity fans are crazy as hell 
    edited October 2020
    The main thing if anyone wants to do it is *timing (stuff will get lost in bday wishes for example)
    *What to highlight and how (she's not going to read a long slab of text, so having an effective intro sentence and bullet points would be more likely to be read). Also most celebs contract this stuff out to a company and then don't pay attention to it again, so saying stuff about diamonds/diamond items may not mean anything, however putting "rare/expensive in game currency (diamonds)....." is like a lesson on the game along with a complaint

Victorian said:
    Aren't we going to DM her? I wasn’t thinking about public posts. 
    I meant if Kim sees our complaints(DMs) and then remembers to tweet "hey loyal fans, download KKH to be my bestie" or some crap. It really could go 2 ways, she cares or she doesn't and gets more people to download
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle yes, that's possible. Is anyone here a Kim K fan? I have no idea about her personality, does she care? 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Why they don’t just give everyone 20 videos ? It‘s not that hard I mean so many dolls complain about it in the forum. Both sides can make profit from this. The chance of Kim noticing her messages is very little but maybe it‘s worth to try. They make us desperate like this. 🙄
    I mean I think @Victorian 's strike and guidelines are the best way on the forum for attention to change things. The DM kim thing is a minor side thing, I didn't mean to hijack forum

@Kween_of_the_Kastle thanks for everything tho ❤️ And I still think it's a good idea, when I finish my studies for the day I will tag everyone for their opinions, if they say yes I will send her a dm explaining the issue simply. 
    edited October 2020
    Maybe a sentence added encouraging her to look at complaint and add a link to the thread people mentioned losing vids (I think it was last update? If she hears from 1 person it's one thing, but if she has any interest and sees everyone upset may have more impact on her 
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Hi, I want to join you too! I didnt buy anything for a long time!
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    what if we posted reviews on the app store? do you guys think that can do anything?
    @thatgalbia I like that idea! There’s not so many rewiews there so if we all post there it will be noticed, I’m sure glu checks the rewiews.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    what if we posted reviews on the app store? do you guys think that can do anything?
    That’s a great idea!
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
    The problem with rewiews is, every country has access to the same country's users. I already did my rewiew and everyone should definitely do it. 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I've just written a review but I can't see it being published? do you know if it has to go trough any process of selection?
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Zimmer_AshleeZimmer_Ashlee Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Victorian, I like the letter you wrote and I also think a link to the forum will let her see what they are doing to all of us and it’s made everybody so mad we’ve actually decided to strike spending anymore money until it’s fixed and fair to everybody! Maybe all the comments will let her see it’s more than just some names on a page- it’s like showing proof how fed up we all are! 
    And I feel like it should have actually been the other way around with free videos/kstars, if your a free player it would have made more sense to only get 10 videos and if you actually spend your hard earned money then you should have gotten 20 videos/kstars!! 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ Just saying!! 
    On Strike Til Every Player Gets 20 Videos! 
    🎨🦄IOS Player🍭🧁
    Dolls Name- Kinsleigh Monroe
    Add Me:
    Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/kinsleigh_monroe/
    Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/kinsleigh.monroe

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @Victorian can you add me on Facebook, I want to message you about something?
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney