🎈🎊KK:H Weekend Event 10/16/20 - Birthday Party with Kim !🎂🎁🍾

Comments

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I decided to spin one more time and got the dress. I really wanted the bundle but I'm not sure it's worth risking 70 stars to end up with energy or dyes 😬. 

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Just gonna say rn the bodies need an update- if we're going this hard on the realistic faces/ contour it looks so weird that our bodies are so 2D
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Just gonna say rn the bodies need an update- if we're going this hard on the realistic faces/ contour it looks so weird that our bodies are so 2D
    I also really want boob contour!
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    finally finished the event! ✨

ngl I actually really love the hair- especially paired with other things like above the ankle dresses, here’s an example 

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

love this hair 😍 can you tell I have a lot of pink dye stored lol forgot the green nails tho
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thanks for including me 🥰 I loved your look when I saw it on your doll, that hair looks amazing on you 😍
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    This hair is very cute! Ahh, I wish I had the tennis racquet handheld 🎾🌼

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Hey everyone, I've got a super hectic weekend and have maybe 6 hours to finish off weekend event quests and get the party earnables. 

I haven't been able to read the thread. If anyone would be willing to give me a tldr and let me know the details of this new storyline with grace it would help me so much. For example how many gigs is it, is there a prize at the end, does it count towards party earnable event points, what are the answers that are needed, and does it need to be done this by this weekend. I would be extremely grateful for any help🙏 thanks! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt yes, the gigs give event points! there’s 2, one 3-hour and one 6-hour😌 there’s the one right answer which is that Grace was really drunk but besides that you just have to finish the gigs as they are given! 
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    hey dolls!
    this is my first time playing during Kim’s birthday and i was wondering if there will be any festivities the day of her birthday or if the game will run like normal?
  • yourneighborhoodCatyourneighborhoodCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Cute, just look at that BOuNcY hair😀
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KylaVH we’ll probably get 10 kstars and that’s it 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @ashleydianem it’s a bit different than before. You can get extra event points if you do the murder mysterie in Tokyo. 1 3 hour gig and 1 6 our gig.
    After you’ve done the 6 hour gig someone will ask what happen with Grace and the correct answer is that she was drunk for more event points. Hope this helps
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Too many parties, kind of exhausted 😅
    But here are new items 🤗 and how I styled them 😻

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Wasn't huge fan of the hair, but growing on me with full outfit

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I mean I just finished the event and...
    I’m mad cuz I don’t have enough energy to hold another party and overtake them, and I’m so anxious to start my next comeback, any advice? I think when you first start dating an npc you get some fans, right?
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Does anyone know how to complete this luxe goal? Is it kash? I already have a table in my Brooklyn apartment so I don’t know how to achieve this 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
    @saintsofheather you do get fans on dating an npc but only after the first milestone, ie, 200 industry. That takes me approx 30-40 energy depending on the action so it’s the same as completing a party. 
    The party will give you more fans too, around 1.3m I guess while the dating part would give around 0.4m. 

I would suggest to quickly scramble around to get energy and do a party.: )
    IOS Player | A+++
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Free box!
    Got lucky!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    Does anyone know how to complete this luxe goal? Is it kash? I already have a table in my Brooklyn apartment so I don’t know how to achieve this 
    @serahyyy I pretty sure it’s the home in Tribeca, not the Brooklyn one 👍😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @AmyMimi it worked, thank you : ) I'd forgotten about a home there!
    IOS Player | A+++

EEEEEEK FINALLY!!! First comeback done! Now time for the next :) so excited for the +3 max energy 😖
    edited October 2020
    @saintsofheather yay congrats!! 🎊:)
    im super close to being the top star too but this will be my first time, did you like doing a comeback story? you only lose your fans when you start over, right? not your kloset items or anything? sorry for my curiosity i just don’t want to mess up hahaha💕
    edited October 2020
    @KylaVH yes! It's only fans. It's actually really nice because you get +3 max energy, the new action for whichever one you choose (I chose money maker first, and its a 9 energy action that helps complete events faster), and an outfit! The dress doesn't usually score well for me during SYS events but I thought it was still cute. Regardless, the quest is nice and it's something to keep you engaged in the story aspect of the game :) hope that helps! You don't lose your kloset items or any contacts either. If you have a partner in game, they stick around too ;)
    @saintsofheather awesome! thank you so much🥰 wishing you the best of luck with your next comeback story:)
    @KylaVH you too! Have fun lol!!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’ve been busy irl and haven’t been on the forum but I got lucky and got the hair in my free box! I never usually get anything so I’m super happy
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.