🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Bye bye bye wings when someone who hasnt even been top 10 buys an obvious amount of tickets good thing i didnt get my hopes up i hope you enjoy your wings Kat 🙃 lord knows you didnt earn them. 
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Bye bye bye wings when someone who hasnt even been top 10 buys an obvious amount of tickets good thing i didnt get my hopes up i hope you enjoy your wings Kat 🙃 lord knows you didnt earn them. 
    “Lord knows you didn’t earn them”
    Wtf lord has to do with it? 
    Lord will remember she bought some tickets and will send her to hell 😰 don’t worry 
    Even if you buy just ONE ticket that doesn’t make you less ticket buyers than the others 

Also for context 🙃 i dont buy tickets 🤷🏾‍♀️ not anymore. So again the point ur trying to make is not reaching me sis
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    putana said:
    asta said:

I need some advice! i would’ve been in 1st place, but a ticket buyer went ham... should i submit 2 tickets to ‘overtake’ her and get the wings??

agree: yes! this is your only chance of getting them and they’ll be useful next week!

like: no girl, save your tickets, you probably won’t use them that much.

thank you ♥️
    If you need just TWO tickets I mean.... GO FOR IT!!! It’s just two tickets and these wings worth it!
    If they aren’t that far from first then yes they should go for it, the wings are amazing and I think these are the first ones ever not to be apart of a dress or outfit which is amazing, and this could increase the scores tremendously for next weeks sys.. I’m sure of it! 
    “Not anymore” 
    again, last week could be you
    If someday you bought so you know the feeling, let her have it, if you want it so bad buy some too
    bye felicia 
    The wings are cute but i feel like its gonna be the same as the Victoria secret outfit out played every sys youll see em. 
    putana said:
    “Not anymore” 
    If someday you bought so you know the feeling, let her have it, if you want it so bad buy some too
    bye felicia 
    Lmao your obviously new here so im gonna be nice. No i wont ever buy tickets again 🤷🏾‍♀️ but i need u to stop assuming you know all things cause my patience can only go so far. I said what i said. 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited January 2021
    putana said:
    “Lord knows you didn’t earn them”
    Wtf lord has to do with it? 
    Lord will remember she bought some tickets and will send her to hell 😰 don’t worry 
    “Lord knows” is a figure of speech/saying. I also don’t think it’s very nice to tell people to shut up for voicing their frustrating popular opinions and concerns, that’s literally what a forum is for. There’s also a difference between buying a ticket to reach the last earnable and being a constant ticket buyer. We coined the term for people who constantly buy a ridiculous amount of tickets every SYS to get first place. 
    putana said:
    “Not anymore” 
    bye felicia 
    I promise you it’s never that serious sis... 🤦🏽‍♀️ 
    Whatever 

Courtney act 🤷🏾‍♀️ would tell you to stop being a jerk 🙃 so take your whatever and wings you bought (didnt earn) and have a great day
     putana said:
    Whatever 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Please be respectful of other players, and their opinions.  any posts telling others to shut up and things like that will be deleted. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @kkhsimone if you send a ticket to support they might compensate you 
    What do you tell them?
     I’m so excited to see who wins. TB in 2nd place was in first with at least a 200 point gain on the others until around 30 minutes ago when 2nd and 3rd swooped in!! This is getting interesting. 
    putana said:
    Courtney act 🤷🏾‍♀️ would tell you to stop being a jerk 🙃 so take your whatever and wings you bought (didnt earn) and have a great day
     putana said:
    Whatever 

"earn them" this would be cute if you had 5 years 
    And yes, i will earn them because i'm having great scores and i don't let no one pass me when they try it 
    I hope you loose every week from now on for someone that's not even in the theme
    have a great day earnable baby 

Wow this is the single most bitter vile statement ive ever seen. 🤷🏾‍♀️lucky for u i dont put that type of mean vile behavior out there. Even if i lose every week 🤷🏾‍♀️ i have fun with my friends and enjoy the game play besides winning if i do i do if i dont i dont. I can always go out and buy real wings ;) 
    So fly baby 😘
    putana said:
     putana said:
    Whatever 

"earn them" this would be cute if you had 5 years 
    And yes, i will earn them because i'm having great scores and i don't let no one pass me when they try it 
    I hope you loose every week from now on for someone that's not even in the theme

Oh my god, can you stop? She wasn’t speaking to you in the first place. There’s no need for you to be so rude chile...
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I’ve been a little MIA this weekend as I’ve been working and I just got of my Sunday shift. And as you all may remember I had a very rough start with this SYS. But my scores got better and my last look scored 55! 😍 
    I jumped up to 3rd place and I decided to submit and extra ticket, to try to get the wings. Hope it stays this way. 8 really have to sleep now, it’s 1.20 am 🤪

putana said:
    Even if you buy just ONE ticket that doesn’t make you less ticket buyers than the others 

Imo it's still different. It's one thing to create an unfair advantage from the get go (with basic or off-theme looks, may I add) and another to try and get back the place they snatched from you. At least in my eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️

There are 2 TBs in my group and they are #1 and #2 right now and I'm third. I'd be first if they didn't submit extra tickets. Oh, and they're wearing gowns.

I'll look how it will develop and I may try and overtake them. Am I a TB by definition? Yes. Am I more on theme though? Yeah. I tried to play fair and square till the end but oh well.
    So I sympathize with dolls who were slaying the whole event just for the basic TB to overtake them. 
    Haven’t you used any gown this weekend? Because I saw everyone trying hard when scores were lower, also if you did you can not say anything about them
    And just a ticket already gives you some advantage 
    Look how many people here try to pass those buyers in the last minutes 
    putana said:
     putana said:
    Whatever 

It's "lose". Usually I'm not the one to point out spelling mistakes but since you act so rude I might as well. 
    Thank you 😘
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    putana said:
    putana said:

Imo it's still different. It's one thing to create an unfair advantage from the get go (with basic or off-theme looks, may I add) and another to try and get back the place they snatched from you. At least in my eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️

There are 2 TBs in my group and they are #1 and #2 right now and I'm third. I'd be first if they didn't submit extra tickets. Oh, and they're wearing gowns.

I'll look how it will develop and I may try and overtake them. Am I a TB by definition? Yes. Am I more on theme though? Yeah. I tried to play fair and square till the end but oh well.
    So I sympathize with dolls who were slaying the whole event just for the basic TB to overtake them. 
    Haven’t you used any gown this weekend? Because I saw everyone trying hard when scores were lower, also if you did you can not say anything about them
    And just a ticket already gives you some advantage 
    Look how many people here try to pass those buyers in the last minutes 

Lol I didn't, I'll post my looks later. If I did I wouldn't mention them being off theme. 

Yes, it gives me "some advantage" to pass the people who took the advantage of playing fair from everybody 🤷🏻‍♀️
    And I'm all for dolls to try and take the place from TBs the last minute. I mean, as soon as someone buys tickets it's fair game. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.