🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I was in a TS group that really didn't care about the wings since I actually finished at number one. I'm glad that this time the dye was gold but I hope I can finish at number one a week the dye is twilight. I wish I had 2 more of that dye for the Cinderella dress. 
    Platform: Android

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    OMG gotta love ticket buyer wars! The girl who finished in 2nd was 1st during all event, because she bought tickets since the beginning! The one that finished first (dressed as a bride) was in 5th!! Shook.

I was 2nd but expected the downfall.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Best, worst, winnings (no favs this week)

8th place cuz of TB wars and too many 30s. I couldn’t catch a break for the life of me, despite switching to gowns. I actually did about the same as last year (didn't finish or get any TS prizes). Same 39 point average too. I’ll enjoy my other green hair for now. Hoping I can get at least both earnables next week, but the theme has me stressing.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    I'm definitely not going to finish in first place, so I just have one request to anyone who wins the wings- can you please show me what they look like in red? (Yes it's because I wanted to dress my doll up as hawks😅)
    Not me going to immediately cosplay as Hawks after I read this comment. Nevertheless, I’m really happy everyone in my group stopped submitting looks today; otherwise, I wouldn’t have won. 
    I hate how happy this made me 😭😭 Hawks is my husbandddd. You killed this look. 
  • bbbiancybbbiancy Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

One of the best SYS i've played!! So happy my average was 48 then i submitted my first extra ticket from Simon <3 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020

Won the wings and discovered a glitch where the wings are showing up as future earnables in the photobooth? 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Okay everyone can someone please tell me what the extra ticket from Simon is?? Like I have legit no idea what those are / how to get them 😭
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Worst sys EVER for me. 1st time I can remember not getting the last earnable but I am ok with it didn't like the hair plus took a spin on the collection & sadly got the green ponytail which also not a fan of so I don't feel I missed out by not getting the earnable green hair.

I came in 4th & only ticket buyers in my group earned enough points for the last earnable so it's nice to know it wasn't just me who failed lol.
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Opened my game, saw that I scored a perfect 60 on my last look and that I'm in 1st place.
    Opened my game 20 mins later to collect my prize, now I'm in 2nd place 🤡🤡🤡
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

Super happy to have won this sys!! I really wasn't expecting to win since I never win weekend events but luckily there were no tb's in my group!  <3
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @haylee7 a while back Simon gave us tickets due to a glitch and many people have been saving them 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

Won the wings and discovered a glitch where the wings are showing up as future earnables in the photobooth? 
    Another war next weekend too? 😭
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Angels 👼 with beautiful dolls @mikaylachimo and  @charlottegold  🥰

iOS player 

• LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    My very first pair of wings I got in the game and I absolutely loved it!  🤍🤍🤍
    I know its not yet christmas season for me to wear a hair with santa hat lol. ( Is the hair available without a hat on it? Cause if yes, I would chase for it!!!)
    Congrats to all of us goddesses!!! Winning or not still we had a great & fun weekend! 🥂
  • bbbiancybbbiancy Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Okay everyone can someone please tell me what the extra ticket from Simon is?? Like I have legit no idea what those are / how to get them o😭
    One of the previous SYS that we played had a really bad glitch that i think some players were able to get the last collectable right away... so glu sent each player 3 free tickets that week 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I’m in love 😍🥺 really pumped for the next two SYS events! 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    brom617 said:
    @BooskiBabii is this you? Such a gorgeous look doll! 
    😭😭😭 You're amazing 💞🥰 That was my last look, it scored 47. Thanks for spotting me, you made my night. 🤗🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    omg i need more red dyes

Smuckies said:
    My wings look like this in the photo booth @KalindaKing

Ngl, those are cute like that 🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My wings are also glitched in the photobooth! I need the wings they turn into too tho 👀 I used triple threat to win against the other ticket buyers in my group (and almost didn’t win because one of them changed last second too) but it was totally worth it, I’m in love

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    lalana said:a
    I was in first place the whole weekend but decided not to look at the TS board ever so it didn't stress me out. I'm a playwright and tonight I had a virtual rehearsal for one of my shows and couldn't submit my final ticket. I thought for sure someone would have taken first, BUT NO! I won first place during the Throwback SYS this week, and now this is my first weekend win! It feels so good to actually win two SYSs without having to buy it! I wish it was a prize I was more attached to, but I will gladly wear my wings!!

It feels great to win without buying or fighting tb. I won last weekend and last tb sys. I love your doll! 🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @robertavyy thank you so much for including me, we look amazing!! 💙💙💙💙
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.