🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I have a question. What are the free gifts that we supposedly get for logging in?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I have a question. What are the free gifts that we supposedly get for logging in?
    yeah can we list what we've gotten so far bc i dont remember getting any gifts aside from the dyes and kstars
    @ARTPOP exactly. lol and the cat costume shouldn’t count, we had to complete a quest for it I think so we didn’t log in and get a gift
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @ARTPOP exactly. lol and the cat costume shouldn’t count, we had to complete a quest for it I think so we didn’t log in and get a gift
    i totally agree on that. i bet in glus words a quest is equal to logging in lol
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    eligur said:
    um what the hwll? music i kind of understand, but media? as in pictures? why’d you need that glu?🙂

@eligur Don’t allow, I repeat DON’T allow. Glu already thinks that they have a right to access our clipboards without out permission & the next update they will be asking permission to access our bank account 😒😒
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

Has anyone had this issue? I can't collect my daily gifts and the screen is just showing "please wait"
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    As of right now our free gifts for this update have been: The cat costume, 10 haunted haze dyes, 5 orange dyes, 10 kstars and 5 pink dyes! Im pretty sure thats all as of right now!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    As of right now our free gifts for this update have been: The cat costume, 10 haunted haze dyes, 5 orange dyes, 10 kstars and 5 pink dyes! Im pretty sure thats all as of right now!
    And the balloon!🎈
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Guys, little question

Is this as far as this achievement goes? I'm fairly sure I have all the houses in the game already 🤔
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Guys, little question

Is this as far as this achievement goes? I'm fairly sure I have all the houses in the game already 🤔
    Level 99 omggg. How long you play KKH?
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

@Nath_2019 4 years!
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Happy Monday y’all 🤗

Since we had a party weekend, does that mean this week’s event is VIP?
    Sources say it will be dating event, vip will be next week:)
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    did someone got this call or it’s only me??!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @Lums got it too.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • armindersingharmindersingh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Whattt. Im playing as a guy and didnt receive any costumes as gifts =(
    @Lums same I was just going to ask that lol
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Koakuma that also includes businesses!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Ayoooo we’re in a pandemic and shouldn’t be holding large gatherings (even though you know the Kardashians have parties every weekend) check! 

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Sooooo, what do y'all think we are getting on Kim's birthday? We have to get some kind of gift right? I wasn't playing last year, what did y'all get?
    @Koakuma that also includes businesses!

I have all of those too 🙈 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Did anyone complete that new quest yet? 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

Right dolls the new kollection comes out this Friday and vip is the Friday after if I’m right? I thought it was this weekend and wanted to spin on the kollection enough times to get the vip dress, does anyone know if the kollection will still be available when vip starts? Even if it only has a few hours left or will I miss it completely?

• grazigrazi Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Hey guys, does anyone know what i should answer here?
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Beth0401 said:

Right dolls the new kollection comes out this Friday and vip is the Friday after if I’m right? I thought it was this weekend and wanted to spin on the kollection enough times to get the vip dress, does anyone know if the kollection will still be available when vip starts? Even if it only has a few hours left or will I miss it completely?

@Beth0401 this weekend the new kollection releases and next weekend is vip. the new kollections are never available during vip weekends, unfortunately 😪
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can when someone finishes the new storyline come tell us the right awnsers plz?? :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Beth0401 said:

@Beth0401 this weekend the new kollection releases and next weekend is vip. the new kollections are never available during vip weekends, unfortunately 😪
    Wow that’s sooo sad😕 thankyou for letting me know!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.