Possible Cheating in SYS?

LyricaaaaaalLyricaaaaaal Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
I’m wondering if people who hacked the game can do SYS events? There was a player that was not even on the leaderboard, at least not the top 10 or top 3 for the weekend. I was in 1st place the entire weekend. I even bought tickets on multiple occasions because I wanted the wings. All of a sudden, I check the stats, I’m still in first place. Then I check the scores once the results are done and there is this person that I’ve never seen before in 1st place with a ridiculous amount of votes. How is this possible besides cheating or buying 10 tickets and submitting them all at the last second???

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    She/He probably bought multiple tickets as well and submitted tons of looks. If you think chea**** is involved you should submit a support ticket to Glu so they can check that out before the event icon disappears. 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
     How is this possible besides cheating or buying 10 tickets and submitting them all at the last second???
    it can actually be exactly that.

because of the new 20 min window after voting sniper ticket buyers can submit a flurry of looks at the very last moment and they all get fully voted by the time the 20 min period is over (idk how the voting finishes but maybe they take average or something), only way it was something else is if you were checking scores till the very last minute and saw no one's score going up (if this person was below top 5 you probably wouldn't have worried about their score going up)
    I communicate in memes
  • LyricaaaaaalLyricaaaaaal Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    She/He probably bought multiple tickets as well and submitted tons of looks. If you think chea**** is involved you should submit a support ticket to Glu so they can check that out before the event icon disappears. 
    I submitted a ticket already because I’ve stopped playing this this game before because of hacked accounts taking the joy of “competition” from me. I just wanted to cover all bases. And I’m extremely pissed because I bought multiple tickets because I wanted those wings!
    Katerina said:
     How is this possible besides cheating or buying 10 tickets and submitting them all at the last second???
    it can actually be exactly that.

because of the new 20 min window after voting sniper ticket buyers can submit a flurry of looks at the very last moment and they all get fully voted by the time the 20 min period is over (idk how the voting finishes but maybe they take average or something), only way it was something else is if you were checking scores till the very last minute and saw no one's score going up (if this person was below top 5 you probably wouldn't have worried about their score going up)
    I didn’t even know that there was a new voting window. I’ve noticed that I don’t naturally score too 5 anymore without buying tickets. But most of my leaderboards only go up to 620 at most, generally. This SYS. The person that jumped up had basically 700 votes. Which means they had to submit at least 20 looks at the last second. It seems insane!
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    same thing happened to me too. when the SYS ended i was 1st place then after the 20 min wait i was 2nd and the 1st place TB wasn’t even in the top 5! it sucksssssss
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m willing to bet, they were there in your group early on, and just sat back with the intention of blindsiding players at the last minute.  If they started the game late, they would not be plopped into an existing group. The game is designed to put people in TS groups according to time.  
    Those wings were very in demand, and I’d be willing to bet a lot more peopke bought/used extra tickets.  And if they ever saw sniping on Ebsy, they know how to do it.  You put it in your watch list, and keep an eye on the other watchers. When you submit your 1st look, you ideally get put into a group forming. Whether it’s location, or server based, who knows. But when you get put into TS. they usually all have zero points.  So, she’d submit one look, get placed in a TS group, and then do nothing till the end and flood the group with last minute looks.  It really does hurt.  I’m sorry.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I’m willing to bet, they were there in your group early on, and just sat back with the intention of blindsiding players at the last minute.  If they started the game late, they would not be plopped into an existing group. The game is designed to put people in TS groups according to time.  
    Those wings were very in demand, and I’d be willing to bet a lot more peopke bought/used extra tickets.  And if they ever saw sniping on Ebsy, they know how to do it.  You put it in your watch list, and keep an eye on the other watchers. When you submit your 1st look, you ideally get put into a group forming. Whether it’s location, or server based, who knows. But when you get put into TS. they usually all have zero points.  So, she’d submit one look, get placed in a TS group, and then do nothing till the end and flood the group with last minute looks.  It really does hurt.  I’m sorry.  

That’s such a sly way to play the game. If you’re going to do that, then enter all of your looks at the last second too. I and others have spent so much money so that we can potentially win prizes and for us to lose it over this. 
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    They submitted multiple looks at the last minute. It's happened to me at least twice and both times it's the same person. It's not against the rules though, they bought tickets just like you they just used them differently than you.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    It's really just a smart strategy tbh. I have done it too where I will sit back for the first couple days to see how extreme the TBs are. If there are multiple TBs that are hundreds of points ahead of me, I probably won't buy/use extra tickets because it's a waste. But if the current TBs are only a couple tickets away and I love the first place prize (like the wings), at the last minute I will submit an extra look or two (I've only done this once for the wings because I rarely buy tickets). 
    Platform: iOS
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @lulula completely agree! There’s no point of submiting extra tickets before the very end.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

• johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Well it's their problem not yours don't be a sore losers because you lost, I always do the same so quit complaining 😂😂😂😂😂
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.