🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Sadly... I didn't win any prizes and missed the last earnable :( This is the worst I had since like January.... My averages were 35.... :'(
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I'm so happy I didn't even take a screenshot of the wings I just came here to say I won 1st even though I slept through my 14th ticket, I opened the app rn totally expecting to be down to 7 or something because I had 2 ticket buyers in my group initially but I won!! 

Also I didn't have to lose sleep so theres another win 😳✌️
    I communicate in memes
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Came in second on my main game. The tb submitted 3 extra looks at the beginning, but only won by 40 some points at the end of the sys. Here's my lowest, highest, and fave, plus earnings. 

Not too bad of a weekend. I took a spin on a kollection and got the first dress in a bundle. Now time to get some sleep lol. Can't wait until BF so I can give my doll a face and hair makeover!

Lowest

Highest was a perfect score 🥰 second time ever 

The one above and this were my two faves.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hi all! I have a question and was wondering if you could help give me some tips! I haven't won first place in a weekend SYS in months and I see dolls winning on here all the time. How do you do it?! Please give me any tips/feedback! Thank you I really appreciate it! <3
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    eden_ said:
    Hi all! I have a question and was wondering if you could help give me some tips! I haven't won first place in a weekend SYS in months and I see dolls winning on here all the time. How do you do it?! Please give me any tips/feedback! Thank you I really appreciate it! <3
    Just heads up sometimes groups are mild and no one buys tickets. But some do buy them to win. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I came in second this week. I struggled at first but when I put my doll in full gowns my scores skyrocketed! At some point I actually passed the ticketbuyer in my group but that must have spooked her as she just bought more tickets and submitted at least six looks in the last few hours...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Lol so I had a Facebook / forum doll in my TS but didn't realise until I caught up on the thread. It's funny seeing them say they won 1st when they used a triple threat in the beginning plus 5+ tickets in the last few hours to have a 200+ point lead 🙊  I wish I'd know, I could've saved them money since I wasn't fighting for those wings 😂 That's what annoys me with tickets tbh, if you use them just own it and don't pretend you won based on style. 

I’ve also seen a couple forum dolls in my groups that buy tickets and say they’ve had a chill group on here! On one hand I understand why they feel inclined to be dishonest about it but If you’re embarrassed enough to lie you shouldn’t show off 💁🏼‍♀️
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

missed a ticket so didnt reach the last earnable but got 4th place somehow lol my group had like 2 tbs fighting for 1st and the 3rd place doll was gorgeous
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    A glass of wine after hard weekend and let's go rest 😅

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll

Dress is ok i dont see myself wearing it much
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Lol so I had a Facebook / forum doll in my TS but didn't realise until I caught up on the thread. It's funny seeing them say they won 1st when they used a triple threat in the beginning plus 5+ tickets in the last few hours to have a 200+ point lead 🙊  I wish I'd know, I could've saved them money since I wasn't fighting for those wings 😂 That's what annoys me with tickets tbh, if you use them just own it and don't pretend you won based on style. 

putana said:
    👀 who says that will not buy tickets for this, but sunday will magically appear saying they got a chill group this week 
    As i said it 
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

I’ve also seen a couple forum dolls in my groups that buy tickets and say they’ve had a chill group on here! On one hand I understand why they feel inclined to be dishonest about it but If you’re embarrassed enough to lie you shouldn’t show off 💁🏼‍♀️
    Exactly! Just post your prizes, you already won so  you don’t have to explain yourself 
    It’s interesting how some dolls talk about don’t take others down here but that’s exactly what they want to do 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My sys started really bad I didn’t think I could get the hair or end too 5 but then I found the right combo and I did it! I ended 2nd, there’re tbs in my group but I didn’t pay too much attention at the TS and these are my 14 looks 🌈  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

🙃 some people earn their spots and others pay to win it. Its how the game is played .Personally i think its shady to fake winning on style. Especially when u take it from those who earned their spots.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Submitted 1 extra ticket and went to sleep, hoping to stay first. Woke up and was so happy ! 😊✨
    I can’t believe this 😱

• maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    I thought I would show you all the visual presentation of how closely the person in second place succeeded me to first!  :( 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    This is how it ended up @clarizzo

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Zarah said:
    Just came to drop some last minute inspo and to say thanks to the stunning @BellaKKH for the inspiration of my 13th look.

Plus, I almost got my first 60! I am 1st right now and I I hope it stays that way. But anything can happen.
    So gorgeous my love!! 💕💕
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I always set my alarm for 1.50am so I can check and see if there’s any last minute TBs that have knocked me back, and this time there were 2 that pushed me to 3rd.
    I used 3 additional tickets to get back to 1st, cause I missed out on last year’s Halloween SYS wings from being bumped down last minute and I wasn’t about to miss another set 🥺

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I got them 😍😍😍😭😭😭 
    but as my photo booth is glitching to death a kloset screenshot have to do... 😂 

Soooo many glitches in the SYS and in the photo booth this weekend. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I finished 1st! I have to admit, I used the free ticket Simon gave us that long time ago (I was saving it for some of these moments) and so when I saw my TB stopped sending the looks and was only a few points ahead of me, I was like - oh let’s do that! And sent extra look 😅 not sure if I’m going to regret it later but for now I love that! 

iOs player 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

this is pretty irrelevant lol, but what would you personally change on my doll to make her prettier? i just feel like she’s missing something. (plz rely) ♥️

My next goal would be saving up for upgraded eyes! 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    Can the wing glitch get fixed before next weekends SYS? If they glitch like this in the voting booth people will assume it’s hackers and people will lose a lot of votes..
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Sadly, my TS was a blood bath and I didn't make it to 5th place but I don't really care as I didn't really like the prizes. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I got 3rd BUT this SYS was BAD!!!
    All my looks flopped, my highest being a 39 and my lowest a 21!
    I only got a handfull of Kstars by voting (i think i got 8 Kstars on voting nonstop during 3 days), i didnt got any diamonds by voting (wich usually i get 1) and i got a crap ton of KASH!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Well I finished second. Tb in my group spammed looks at the end even though no one was fighting her. I just find it funny. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @helcabu the wings look great with that dress!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.