🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 859 Posts
    @Mistyque yeah, i clicked don’t allow too, nothing bad has happened.. yet :)
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,095 Posts
    edited October 18
    So did we get sneak peek at next weekday sys with red carpet call? I hope we get costume party at some point 
    Android (please add me) https://www.facebook.com/kween.quinn.90
    "I'm brave, strong, loyal, and I give great hugs"
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,100 Posts
    I don’t know if it’s the update or what, but suddenly the people in front on me on the top stars list have like 70 million more fans. I’m at #152 & haven’t moved up once this entire party weekend because I have 38M and the NPC in front of me suddenly has 108M. I don’t remember there being a jump up that high last time??? (I’ve done 1 comeback)
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    @oopsididitagain wow, same thing with me. I'm in #152 during the whole weekend with 76M and #151 has 106M. it sucks 🙄
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 475 Posts
    edited October 18
    Finally finished the Murder Mystery storyline, bummer that I didn’t know that you can finish this weekend’s event by doing this storyline - so many event points! Anyway, this guy showed up and reminded me of how mad this game makes me sometimes. I’m half Japanese and it really stinks that you can’t really have Asian features in this game.

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,282 Posts
    I have a question. What are the free gifts that we supposedly get for logging in?
    🥰
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Experienced Member Registered Users 479 Posts
    I have a question. What are the free gifts that we supposedly get for logging in?
    yeah can we list what we've gotten so far bc i dont remember getting any gifts aside from the dyes and kstars
    @ARTPOP exactly. lol and the cat costume shouldn’t count, we had to complete a quest for it I think so we didn’t log in and get a gift
    🥰
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 859 Posts
    @ARTPOP exactly. lol and the cat costume shouldn’t count, we had to complete a quest for it I think so we didn’t log in and get a gift
    i totally agree on that. i bet in glus words a quest is equal to logging in lol
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    eligur said:
    um what the hwll? music i kind of understand, but media? as in pictures? why’d you need that glu?🙂

@eligur Don’t allow, I repeat DON’T allow. Glu already thinks that they have a right to access our clipboards without out permission & the next update they will be asking permission to access our bank account 😒😒
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

Has anyone had this issue? I can't collect my daily gifts and the screen is just showing "please wait"
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,310 Posts
    As of right now our free gifts for this update have been: The cat costume, 10 haunted haze dyes, 5 orange dyes, 10 kstars and 5 pink dyes! Im pretty sure thats all as of right now!
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 203 Posts
    As of right now our free gifts for this update have been: The cat costume, 10 haunted haze dyes, 5 orange dyes, 10 kstars and 5 pink dyes! Im pretty sure thats all as of right now!
    And the balloon!🎈
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 561 Posts
    Guys, little question

Is this as far as this achievement goes? I'm fairly sure I have all the houses in the game already 🤔
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Happy Monday y’all 🤗

Since we had a party weekend, does that mean this week’s event is VIP?
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Guys, little question

Is this as far as this achievement goes? I'm fairly sure I have all the houses in the game already 🤔
    Level 99 omggg. How long you play KKH?
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 561 Posts
    @Nath_2019 4 years!
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 367 Posts
    Happy Monday y’all 🤗

Since we had a party weekend, does that mean this week’s event is VIP?
    Sources say it will be dating event, vip will be next week:)
    🌙 My mind is playing tricks on me 🌙 iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    did someone got this call or it’s only me??!
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 367 Posts
    @Lums got it too.
    🌙 My mind is playing tricks on me 🌙 iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • armindersingharmindersingh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Whattt. Im playing as a guy and didnt receive any costumes as gifts =(
    @Lums same I was just going to ask that lol
    🥰
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Koakuma that also includes businesses!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 475 Posts
    Ayoooo we’re in a pandemic and shouldn’t be holding large gatherings (even though you know the Kardashians have parties every weekend) check! 

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 203 Posts
    Sooooo, what do y'all think we are getting on Kim's birthday? We have to get some kind of gift right? I wasn't playing last year, what did y'all get?